Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,614 Legendary Poster
    GreenTea wrote: »
    I wanna watch something ambulance related now that the BBC ambulance thread has been bumped lol

Bbc iPlayer have a crime scene investigation thingy on at the moment

Oooo that sound good!! @GreenTea
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Oops this posted twice. Please ignore lol idk how that happened
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Anyone tried these slushi cups? gbpckzcm9ub5.jpeg

Nope @Shaunie but that looks delicious!
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I wanna watch something ambulance related now that the BBC ambulance thread has been bumped lol

Bbc iPlayer have a crime scene investigation thingy on at the moment

Oooo that sound good!! @GreenTea

I haven't watched it yet but I've seen people talk about it
  • Options
    I'm seeing another Instagram friend tomorrow 😂 didn't realize how many from the mental health community live near by
  • Options
    I just got spam blocked for the first time in years hahahahahahahahahah
  • Options

Haha oh dear
  • Options
    I'm seeing another Instagram friend tomorrow 😂 didn't realize how many from the mental health community live near by

Ooo have fun!
  • Options

Haha oh dear

It was because one of my posts went through twice and it now thinks I’m a robot hahahahaha
  • Options

Haha oh dear

It was because one of my posts went through twice and it now thinks I’m a robot hahahahaha

Oh dear haha. Hate when that happens
  • Options
    @GreenTea same, I’d avoided it for so long. Knew it would get me back one day haha
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I'm okay @independent_ getting a bit tired now though :p how about you? Everything go okay today?

Hey everyone else o/ @lovemimoon @GreenTea @Shaunie @Dancer
  • Options
    @Supernova I’m glad you’re doing ok. I’m tired but that’s a permanent state at this point and I won’t sleep regardless. It’s not been a great day if only slightly better than yesterday.
  • Options
    I want to dye my hair
  • Options
    @independent_
    Well any improvement is welcome, still sorry to hear its not been the best though. Happy to see you in here having a chat though :) and hopefully tomorrow will be a slight improvement on today as well!

As for the tiredness, yeah not the nicest. :s
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hi guys I really need new friends 🥺😩😩😭
  • Options
    @GreenTea The test is negative x
  • Options
    @GreenTea The test is negative x

The one that gets sent to the labs?
  • Options
    @Supernova yeah I suppose any positive change is good even if it’s not much. It’s pretty overwhelming right now. But I’m glad to be chatting here too.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Anyone tried these slushi cups? gbpckzcm9ub5.jpeg

Nope @Shaunie but that looks delicious!

Yeah! Hopefully it will work. All you have to do is freeze the cup and then put your drink in it and then keep squashing the cup and turns into slush
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @GreenTea no the other one
  • Options
    @GreenTea no the other one

You should get a pcr as the lateral flow aren't accurate at all... My mate tested negative 3 times and then positive on a PCR and she took another lateral flow on the day she tested positive and it said negative. Its not accurate at all.
    They so say if you have symptoms to get a PCR test as the lateral flow is for no symptomatic
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    My sleep is so shit tonight . I’ve even had to put my fan on to be able to settle and it’s not even hot
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Millie2787
    Well hope you managed to settle. :) Fans can be kinda nice when trying to sleep cause they're a bit like white noise to help you relax.

Morning to others o/
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Omg guys it worked

xg10incu3q0v.jpeg
    ipdx2gsodehf.jpeg
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Oooh I used to have one of those @Shaunie
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    meilameila Posts: 83 Budding Regular
    Hi everyone! =)
    @lovemimoon said to post here and say hi, so hello!!! I hope you are all going well! It's so lovely to get involved here and be a part of this community!

With hugs and smiles,
    meila
  • Options
    Evening
  • Options
    Evening