Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    edited July 2021
    @LorryTruck Not really tbh probably watching TikToks talking to you guys and watching tv what about you?
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    @LorryTruck fun times!😆
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    All the entertainment indeed!
  • Options
    @Supernova what are you up to for the rest of today?
  • Options
  • Options
    @LorryTruck i would do it for you lol😂I love technology stuff
  • Options
  • Options
    @_Tech_Addict_Girl
    I'm gonna be going to the gym, chatting to people on here and then hopefully getting a decent night's sleep for once. :D
  • Options
    @LorryTruck I bet it is 😂 and Yh tbh I would like to be a computer coordinator because there is more then one job in computer coordinators.
    I would like to tell people what to do if they have a problem on the computer and all of that so support assistant when people need help with their tech stuff😂
  • Options
    @Supernova oh god tell me about it😂😂ive been staying awake till 3am in the morning or even later lol. Night owl haha
    What kind of exercises do you do at the gym 🙂
  • Options
    @_Tech_Addict_Girl
    God knows this is my first time going :D Joining a couple of friends to get out of the house for a while. Hopefully some upper body stuff but I guess I'll see what they're doing lol.
  • Options
    @Supernova Good luck 😂
  • Options
    Cheers :p
  • Options
    @Supernova :) ❤️
  • Options
    What to do what to do
  • Options
  • Options
    Not a great deal I'm quite bored atm. :p kinda hoping some people have suggestions while I wait for my friends to finish work XD
  • Options
  • Options
    It would take like 30 seconds for me to do aha. Everything is sorted aside from some stuff on my desktop. :p
  • Options
  • Options
    The question is what to play... I want to play Rimworld but I've got to wait for my mods to be updated first.

Have you finished your sorting now then? :p
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Wow that was a long nap, wish me luck for tonight :joy::joy:
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Sounds like you're gonna need it XD
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    It’s so hard to stay awake in the daytime but for some reason at night I can stay awake for hours lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    If I knew the solution to that problem I'd be a much better person :D
  • Options
    fabulashfabulash Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    Happy birthday @GreenTea ! I could not forget a birthday so I just wanted to come on and wish you. Hope today has been good so far - glad to see the good birthday wishes from others, and thought I should add a wishes too! Keep going, wishing you the happiest days and and make sure to share some cake if you have any... :heart::smiley:
    "I finally realised so I love me, not so perfect but so beautiful. I'm the one I should love."
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Happy birthday @GreenTea
    I know we've only spoken quite briefly but I wish you nothing but the best of the very best!
    The bestest bestest best... If that makes sense. :joy:

Enjoy your birthday, girlie~ :3<3
  • Options
    I’m boreddd