Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,801 Master Poster
    I did something extremely brave that I am proud of and will mention in group chat tonight (yes it feels weird to say that but technically it is Saturday)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Morning
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Apollo wrote: »

Aaw, what a cuuutie~ <3
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Meeting some friends from Instagram today. Kinds nervous but excited
  • Options
    Oooooh awesome have fun! @GreenTea
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hey guys I think I have Corna 🥺
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,514 Skive's The Limit
    I'm writing this from my watch LOL
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I'm speaking to my watch right while it writes it down what are you guys up to LOL
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Oh no have you done a test?
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    @Shaunie hello I am speaking to my phone to type this back to you seeing as you are speaking to your watch! I am not up to much just listening to music how about you
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Helloooooo @independent_ how are you?

@_Tech_Addict_Girl go for a PCR test if you have symptoms!

@Supernova thank you. We had a lovely walk together and then went and brought arts and crafts supplies
  • Options
    Loll

Omg I’m obsessed. Look at this!!!
    Can use your own photos qf9x799jpsp6.jpeg
  • Options
    How are you @lovemimoon
  • Options
    Oh hey! @GreenTea

I'm doing okay.
    Just watching Netflix.

What about you?
  • Options
    What you watching?

Im a bit emotional this evening but it's ok
  • Options
    Heeyy @GreenTea been a hard day here but getting by.

How are you
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea I'm sorry to hear that. I'm here if you want to talk buut, regardless I hope things will get better soon. <3

I'm watching this show called Crazyhead. It's a fun ride so far. :joy:

@independent_ Sending lots of hugs! <3
  • Options
    Ah cool. I've been watching bones on Amazon prime recently
  • Options
    Thank you @lovemimoon <3
  • Options
    @GreenTea How's that going??

No worries @independent_ <3<3
  • Options
    Evening guys
  • Options
    I use to watch it when I was younger haha it's good
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,801 Master Poster
    Hello
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    What's it about @GreenTea

Heey @Dancer

Sup @Supernova
  • Options
    A Forensic anthropologist and FBI agent form a partnership to solve crimes when human remains are found
  • Options
    I wanna watch something ambulance related now that the BBC ambulance thread has been bumped lol
  • Options
    I wanna watch something ambulance related now that the BBC ambulance thread has been bumped lol

Bbc iPlayer have a crime scene investigation thingy on at the moment
  • Options
    How are you guys @Dancer @Supernova
  • Options
    Anyone tried these slushi cups? gbpckzcm9ub5.jpeg