Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I need to go doctors this week anyway for heart related issues so gonna flag this hospital drama too
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    GreenTea wrote: »
    @GreenTea did you ever manage to rebook that appointment?

Got to do redo the whole process because when I rang to cancel and then ring the other number to rebook, the woman didn't put that I was re booking on the system so I got discharged.

Oh no that’s so frustrating!!! I hope you get seen soon though it sounds awful
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    If the headaches keep getting worse I'll just go put myself in A&E till I'm seen. Getting to a point where they make me physically sick and just feel awful
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,514 Skive's The Limit
    Teddys getting groomed tomorrow bless
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @GreenTea A&E is not a bad shout if you’re feeling that unwell tbh. There’s nothing worse than being ill and not knowing why.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Teddys getting groomed tomorrow bless

Aww!! <3
  • Options
    @GreenTea A&E is not a bad shout if you’re feeling that unwell tbh. There’s nothing worse than being ill and not knowing why.

There's a few reasons why but it's narrowing it down to the correct reason. But I'm not gonna bitch and moan because I know the NHS is busy and stressed out. It will all work out in time
  • Options

There's a few reasons why but it's narrowing it down to the correct reason. But I'm not gonna bitch and moan because I know the NHS is busy and stressed out. It will all work out in time

They are busy but they’re there to help everyone so keep going back until you get answers.
  • Options

They are busy but they’re there to help everyone so keep going back until you get answers.

I am doing that. I just don't expect things to be sorted quickly. When they do an MRI, if it does uncover a tumor then they will get things flowing, if it doesn't then I'll keep waiting
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I'm doing okay. I'm very sleepy now though :D

Sorry to hear your headaches are persisting still @GreenTea I actually can't think of anything worse :/

Feeling any better / calmer than earlier? @independent_
  • Options
    Feels like someone's stood on one part of my brain 😂 if you don't laugh you cry
  • Options

I am doing that. I just don't expect things to be sorted quickly. When they do an MRI, if it does uncover a tumor then they will get things flowing, if it doesn't then I'll keep waiting

Yeah that makes sense. Waiting is the worst so many unknowns. Look after yourself
  • Options
    Just got to flow with the days because you dont know what's going to happen next. Make the most of every minute ✌️
  • Options
    @Supernova calmer maybe but apparently not enough to sleep :joy: I’m glad you’re doing ok.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Listening to Heart Scotland because it helped me sleep last night somehow hahahahaha
  • Options
    I should sleep. Got to be up at 7 for work lol
  • Options
    I should sleep. Got to be up at 7 for work lol

Hope work goes ok tomorrow
  • Options
    Should be easy because we aren't fully booked
  • Options
    Put deep heat on my back earlier because I’ve had back pain for weeks and now my entire room smells of deep heat :joy::joy:
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    I've seen deep heat but never really known what it was for
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    @Apollo it’s like idk. It’s like cream that you put on and it makes your skin feel hot like what it would feel like if you had a heat bag on if you see what I mean. So can use it for muscle pains like back pain, knee pain etc etc etc.

But it has a funny smell and idk how to describe it. But it’s very strong
  • Options
    I could do with some of that now I've started going to the gym :D still can't extend my arms or lift them above my head lol
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    I think I've mentioned Mitski here before but I found another Mitski song that I loooooooove called "First Love / Late Spring", it's so good and listening to it makes me feel like I'm 16 again
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    @Supernova I think I hurt my back about 6 weeks ago when I went to the gym, and it’s getting worse not better. Only thing that helps is deep heat hahaha.

@Apollo that’s cool, I’ll have to give it a listen.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Iveeeeee got a migraine coming still
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Morning all :)
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Good morning @Supernova how are you doing
  • Options
    I'm okay @Durhamjaide how about you?
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Supernova wrote: »
    I'm okay @Durhamjaide how about you?

Good thanks wuu2?
  • Options
    @Durhamjaide
    Just chatting on here a little and waiting for a doctors call. Afterwards I'll go for a bath and get ready for the gym :)

How about you?