Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,535 Skive's The Limit
    GreenTea wrote: »
    I have 50 minutes to leave for work and I'm still in bed

I sometimes leave it 30 mins. Have a shower and put make up on
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    Good luck @Shaunie ! When you get to the train station just ask a member of staff if your confused ❤️ And when your in the train listen out for your station as they normally say “we’re now approaching….”
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    This bladder retraining is horrible !
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Good luck @Shaunie ! When you get to the train station just ask a member of staff if your confused ❤️ And when your in the train listen out for your station as they normally say “we’re now approaching….”

Thank you @Millie2787 <3 I nearly did get on the wrong train because it was supposed to be here by 7:13 but delayed til 7:30 and there was a train on the play form at 7:23 and thought it must be it. But yeah asked someone and wasn’t it
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Shaunie ooops 🙈when your coming home , there should be boards on the platform , keep an eye on that to see if the trains delayed or not and if the next trains are due to arrive before it ;)
  • Options
    @Shaunie ooops 🙈when your coming home , there should be boards on the platform , keep an eye on that to see if the trains delayed or not and if the next trains are due to arrive before it ;)

Ahhh oh thanks!! Now I’m scared I’ll miss the stop but I mean I guess I have to be prettt stupid to do that lol

I have work at 2. My train back should be in the centre by 1:49. So gives me 10 mins to walk to work which should be fine. But Let’s hope that one is late lol

I hope to go into primark if I have time and if I’m not upset by the outcome
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I’m getting scared that the coachs will split. Is that a thing ? To go different directions
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    @Shaunie nope the train stays as a whole and travels through all the destinations as coaches can’t travel by themselves as nothing would be pulling them

Normally when your on the train it will say next stop is … , we are now approaching …. So have a listen out for that :)
  • Options
    @Shaunie nope the train stays as a whole and travels through all the destinations as coaches can’t travel by themselves as nothing would be pulling them

Normally when your on the train it will say next stop is … , we are now approaching …. So have a listen out for that :)

Thank you ☺️
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Done almost 10,000 steps and it's not even 9am lol what is going on 😂
  • Options
    Won £2.60 in the euromillions😂 I tried
  • Options
    @Millie2787 how are you
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Morning
  • Options
    Supernova wrote: »
    Morning

Morning how are you?
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,859 Master Poster
    Currently having break at performing arts group and I sat down somewhere without realising that someone had spilt water on to where it was. I ended up only realising after I got wet and jumped right off (sitting on a table.) Let's hope that dries off soon.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Yo
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,650 Legendary Poster
    hello
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi @independent_ how are you?
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    @Apollo I’m ok I suppose im just trying to relax watching ambulance programmes. How are you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I'm okay, I ordered the book I was talking about and it shows up tommorow, excited about it
  • Options
    @Apollo ooh that’s exciting! Enjoy reading it!
  • Options
    Definitely didn’t just wash my hair at work 🤣
  • Options
    @independent_ thanks, I'm really excited cause I've not read in ages and I'm hoping it will help me relax
  • Options
    Right help me out guys please.. when someone's walking past and says "you alright" but doesn't stop and keeps walking, do you reply or are they simply saying hello? Like it confuses me and I don't want to look like a twat
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Heya @GreenTea
    It's another way of saying hello! :joy:

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    Evening o/
  • Options