Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    @Supernova I'm alright, I've been feeling a bit wierd lately but I don't know why
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl

I hope you are ok here for you if you want to private message me
    Apollo wrote: »
    @Supernova I'm alright, I've been feeling a bit wierd lately but I don't know why
    aw how are you feeling weird
    Apollo wrote: »
    I’m here if you need me pm if you need me

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey, is anyone around?
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    Hey @Supernova I’m here! How are you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hey @independent_

Sorry, really not good, and the usual distractions aren't doing shit. Guess I'm just grasping at straws. How are you? You seem to be doing a little better and I'm glad for that at least.
  • Options
    @Supernova I’m really sorry to hear that, those days can be really hard. I’m here if you need to chat or anything.

I’m so so, probably somewhat better than last week though which is good. Have to go to shop in a bit. Last couple of days my brain’s just been busy with thoughts but trying to keep distracted.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Thank you @independent_

I've been trying to ignore it all but it's not working.

Yeah that's good. How are the distractions going?
  • Options
    Sometimes ignoring it all just makes it worse in the long run @Supernova it’s better to acknowledge those feelings, this is a rubbish day and it’s ok to have rubbish days sometimes. Reach out for that support if you feel like you need it and look after yourself.

They’re going ok I suppose. The anxiety is better than yesterday and I actually got a decent sleep last night which is good. I’m seeing some family later which will be nice and hopefully be a good distraction.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    @independent_

I know. When I reach out, especially on a site like the mix, I like to be structured and rational in my discussions so that people understand more easily. But very rarely is it actually my emotion I'm conferring to people when I do that. Right now I just feel so anxious and so low - to the point of complete paranoia and worthlessness. It's anything but rational and I don't know what to do...

Sounds like there's a lot looking better for you, but it's still okay if it's a slow process. I'm glad you're better rested today. Have a great time with your family today.
  • Options
    Emotions aren’t always rational, that’s the trouble @Supernova sometimes they just don’t make sense. That’s ok too. I understand that and I can imagine others do too.

I’m gonna go to the shop with mum, mostly for the drive but we need to go to the pet shop too for food and new treats for the dog. It’s always nice to get him a bone or some other present and his reaction is adorable lol
  • Options
    @independent_

Of course, thank you. Well either way I don't think I should be getting into it in this thread.

A nice, wholesome day then. :) Enjoy and give the doggo a treat for me.
  • Options
    Good evening
  • Options
    Yo
  • Options
    Hey @Apollo how are you?
  • Options
    Hey
  • Options
    Hey @independent_ how was your day?
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    I’m not sleeeeewping tonight 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    How come? @Millie2787
  • Options
    It’s results day tomorrow 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Ah of course, good luck!
  • Options
    @Supernova it was ok thanks. Had a nice time with family Just watching TV now.

How are you?
  • Options
    I want to start the book I bought, its like at this time of night I always feel weird though so I dunno if I will
  • Options
    @Apollo the hardest part is starting something new, I find I struggle to start new things but once I start them I love them.
  • Options
    This is fun . I’m still wide awake . Watching greys anatomy
  • Options
    Its 3:14, happy pi minute
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hello, fellow night owls!
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Good morning
  • Options
    4 hours sleep how fun
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm late for work because I'm currently stuck in the bathroom feeling like I'm going to throw up. Today is going to be fun
  • Options
    Kero Kero Bonito is so good