Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Is summer over now?

Not here I have my fan on and it’s bloody boiling
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,533 Skive's The Limit
    Ah yeah.

When I’m in the mood to general I like it. But I’m always too miserable and want to rant about my day
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    I might do a midnight HIIT session. Found some new Disney workouts. They are so fun haha

Sounds like fun
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Is summer over now?

Make the most of it.. lots of rain heading your way.
  • Options
    Is summer over now?

Whattt really. I mean would of said the same last week but now I’m actually cold and it’s been raining. And supposed to be raining for 2 weeks so I’m just like what. Do I put my summer clothes back already. Sadddd
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I might do a midnight HIIT session. Found some new Disney workouts. They are so fun haha

Sounds like fun

They are!! My sister in law (to be) told me about them so I went looking and it makes working out so much fun
  • Options
    Is summer over now?

If it means I can sleep at night I’ll be glad of it :joy:
  • Options
    vzlmis1qrfsk.jpg

All this is moving north
  • Options
    Is summer over now?

Whattt really. I mean would of said the same last week but now I’m actually cold and it’s been raining. And supposed to be raining for 2 weeks so I’m just like what. Do I put my summer clothes back already. Sadddd

We’ll have another heatwave soon I’m sure aha
  • Options
    Is summer over now?

If it means I can sleep at night I’ll be glad of it :joy:

Wet a kitchen towel with cold water and put it over your fan
  • Options
    Is summer over now?

I hope so. I’ve still got cute summer stuff I’ve never worn lol. Have too many summer clothes considering I am in England
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Is summer over now?

Yh a heatwave of 36 degrees is heading our way next week. Something to do with North Africa and it's pushing up to France then us by the 25thish
  • Options
    36 degrees, I mean I do like summer but not that much
  • Options

Yeppp I can't wait tbh
  • Options
    Ah I should go to bed but I won’t sleep I know it lol
  • Options
    Ahh what it says raining for two weeks on my phone
  • Options

Yeppp I can't wait tbh

See I love it if I can sit in the garden having a drink and listening to good music, but I wouldn’t love working or having to do any form of exercise in it lol
  • Options
    Ahh what it says raining for two weeks on my phone

Rain gives me a reason to stay inside lol
  • Options

Yeppp I can't wait tbh

See I love it if I can sit in the garden having a drink and listening to good music, but I wouldn’t love working or having to do any form of exercise in it lol

Sameee I hate walking round primark for hours with sweating bodies everywhere
  • Options

Yeppp I can't wait tbh

Sameee I hate walking round primark for hours with sweating bodies everywhere

Eww sounds like a nightmare! Having to work in it at all must be awful let alone a busy shop
  • Options
    Google it. Google heatwave and you'll see all the forecast stories 😂😂 you know the weather on your phone is never correct because it's constantly different for everyone...like iPhone weather is completely different to android
  • Options
    People get more aggy too

Like hun calm down. It’s just some clothes
  • Options
    Google it. Google heatwave and you'll see all the forecast stories 😂😂 you know the weather on your phone is never correct because it's constantly different for everyone...like iPhone weather is completely different to android

My iPhone weather app is notorious for being incorrect lol
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    @lovemimoon you know how the microwave noodles that you put water in then put in the microwave?

Well i put them in the microwave without water in them?

I was so confused and I didn’t understand what I’d done wrong and it took me a minute. It was so weird.

... So I've been doing it wrong this whole time then? Shit.
    How do you make them @lovemimoon
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Um
    I need to know how long it will be raining for to see if I can self harm and hope it will heal by the time it’s warm again as urges are so high :////
  • Options
    Apollo wrote: »
    @lovemimoon you know how the microwave noodles that you put water in then put in the microwave?

I was so confused and I didn’t understand what I’d done wrong and it took me a minute. It was so weird.

Was wondering the same tbh @Apollo :joy:

Burning my noodles proper ruined my day
  • Options
    Um
    I need to know how long it will be raining for to see if I can self harm and hope it will heal by the time it’s warm again as urges are so high :////

Sounds like you’re having a tough time right now <3 we’re all here for you
  • Options

My iPhone weather app is notorious for being incorrect lol

Weather apps are always wrong!
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Apollo wrote: »

Was wondering the same tbh @Apollo :joy:

Burning my noodles proper ruined my day

I just thought you poured hot water and called it a day. Is that why my noodles have been tasting off??