Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    GreenTea wrote: »
    How's everyones days going?

Not the best and it’s dragging already. My sister is coming over later for tea with us though which will be nice.

How about you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    Literally thought I was going to die this morning so that was fun. I need coffee but too unsure as to have one or not

Sounds like you need a break.

Idk what it was tho..woke up with a slight dull ache in my stomach.. I stood up and oh my gosh. The pain was in my left side and all round my back, I was shaking and throwing up because of pain. I was debating ring 111 but I hate doing that because it wastes peoples time so I walked around a bit.. nothing was easing.. I then laid back down and curled into a ball which helped..fell back to sleep and I've woken up with a dull ache again
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Literally thought I was going to die this morning so that was fun. I need coffee but too unsure as to have one or not

Idk what it was tho..woke up with a slight dull ache in my stomach.. I stood up and oh my gosh. The pain was in my left side and all round my back, I was shaking and throwing up because of pain. I was debating ring 111 but I hate doing that because it wastes peoples time so I walked around a bit.. nothing was easing.. I then laid back down and curled into a ball which helped..fell back to sleep and I've woken up with a dull ache again

That doesn't sound good. Call 111, in case it might be something serious.
  • Options
    My niece just turned up and gave me the worlds biggest hug aww
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Anch0r33 wrote: »
    I decided to make a cool signature but it looks a lil obnoxious :lol:

How did you do that??

Putting a signature or the anchor in it?

To make a signature if you go to edit profile and scroll down there should be a bit about editing signature.

To make the anchor I can't lie, I cheated and found one to copy and paste. I tried to find a smaller one but this was one of the smallest ones that looked decent.

I thought it was pretty iconic for me!
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options

That doesn't sound good. Call 111, in case it might be something serious.

Might do tbh. I'm ok at the moment though
  • Options
    I hit my 11 week harm free milestone in 3 days. I think that's keeping me motivated to put up a fight
  • Options
    Idk what to watch today
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture

I had this the other day and I’ve got to go for a ultrasound next week to check for gallstones . Could just be a urine infection too . But I’d Defo ring 111 and they take ages to ring back 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »

I had this the other day and I’ve got to go for a ultrasound next week to check for gallstones . Could just be a urine infection too . But I’d Defo ring 111 and they take ages to ring back 🤣

I've been alright since but the pain has shifted to my right side now.. 🙈🙈
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    What is 111?
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Thanks, I thought you just phoned 999 for that to be honest
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Nah 111 allows you to speak to a doctor over the phone. 999 is for emergencies like stroke, heart attacks, hit by a car etc
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    Look who I’m with

04b161qtwfp8.jpeg
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Yeahh sounds like might be urine infection . They can be an arse @GreenTea
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Yeahh sounds like might be urine infection . They can be an arse @GreenTea

Reckon it's a kidney infection tbh.i have all the symptoms apart from a fever. I had one This morning but not now
  • Options
    Hey
  • Options
    Hey

Hello. How are you
  • Options
    @GreenTea im ok thanks how are you?
  • Options
    @GreenTea im ok thanks how are you?

Hurting
  • Options
    oh nooo @GreenTea that's not good, hope you feel better soon
  • Options
    Ughhh my tooth is hurting again 🙈
  • Options
    Ughhh my tooth is hurting again 🙈

Oh noo @Millie2787 there's nothing worse. Hope it's better soon.
  • Options
    I'm watching sweet tooth on Netflix and it's erm.. interesting?
  • Options

I've never seen it
  • Options

I've never seen it

It's new. About an illness and some hybrid kids (half animal half human) that are blamed for the illness
  • Options

I've never seen it

It's new. About an illness and some hybrid kids (half animal half human) that are blamed for the illness

That sounds interesting.

Evening, everyone!
  • Options

I've never seen it

That sounds interesting.

Evening, everyone!

I've watched the whole season lol oops
  • Options

I've never seen it

That sounds interesting.

Evening, everyone!

I've watched the whole season lol oops

A fellow binge watcher, I see. How was it?