Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi @Supernova, I slept at like 4 AM and woke up at 3PM, dunno what's up with that
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm tired
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Did you guys sleep well?
  • Options
    I'm at work
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Weird :D@Apollo I slept at about 7pm and woke up at like 2am :(

@lovemimoon ^^ no lol I slept terribly, how about you though?
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    Hello! hope you’re all well <3

@Shaunie I don’t think we can book them in Scotland, I got an appointment letter through for mine.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie Yes I have!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    I have a friend who really likes Mitski and she was talking about her yesterday so I checked out her music and it goes kinda hard
  • Options
    @Supernova I slept but I feel like I haven't slept at all. :joy:

@Apollo What's Mitski about??
  • Options
    Last minute shopping trip before camping tomorrow!
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Last minute shopping trip before camping tomorrow!

Have fuuuuun~
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Yeah I feel you there @lovemimoon feels like it's been ages since I've felt rested
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    Ah cause I was trying to book it but couldn’t as it just kept saying can’t book your second one but does that mean I did book my first or not. Do you get confirmation by text or something ? @Zen
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    @Apollo What's Mitski about??
    Mitski is a musician, I like her but I've only listened to her popular stuff
  • Options
    So tired
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie When I did mine, I had to book both of them. It wouldn't let me book for 1st without the 2nd, but my second one is like 15 miles away so after I've had my first I need to cancel my second and go to a walk in vaccination centre because I've got no way to get there.

If you go back on the booking website, there's an option to manage you bookings, if you go on there and put in your details, it will tell you if you've booked one and give you the details. If not then you can try and book it again
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    I just went to a different maccies to the one I usually go to and I'm sad to say I was disappointed by maccies for the first time ever
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I just went to a different maccies to the one I usually go to and I'm sad to say I was disappointed by maccies for the first time ever
    @independent_ damn what did you get?
  • Options
    Yo. How does maccies disappoint you??
    What happened??
    @independent_
  • Options
    Apollo wrote: »
    @independent_ damn what did you get?

Mozzarella sticks and chips, the mozzarella sticks were fine but the chips weren't and they didn't put ice in my cola just to make things worse :joy:
  • Options
    Yo. How does maccies disappoint you??
    What happened??
    @independent_

Just the chips weren't nice and they didn't put ice in my cola
  • Options
    Yooo. @independent_

They sell the same shit, how did this branch mess it up?? :joy:
  • Options
    Yooo. @independent_

They sell the same shit, how did this branch mess it up?? :joy:

Who knows honestly @lovemimoon it was really busy though so maybe that was part of it lol.
  • Options
    Ahh. How did your day go @independent_ ?
  • Options
    Ahh. How did your day go @independent_ ?

Other than maccies thing it went ok, but I'm pretty exhausted even though I had a nap lol

How about yours @lovemimoon?
  • Options
    @independent_ Had a really weird day.

Kept spacing out a lot and I kept forgetting shit. Like I was going through this weird time lapse.
  • Options
    I get that sometimes @lovemimoon it's really strange. It's like everything just feels strange for a while.
  • Options
    @independent_ Exactly!

It's just really overwhelming because I could be in the middle of doing something. All of sudden, I'm lost and confused. What the hell is going on? What am I doing here? What time is it?

It's worse when there's people around. I remember being in the middle of a conversation. I'm in the middle of saying something and boom. What's going on? Where am I? Why is this person here?

You could say I was zoning out for a bit but you don't suddenly lose track like that, you know?
  • Options
    @independent_ Exactly!

It's just really overwhelming because I could be in the middle of doing something. All of sudden, I'm lost and confused. What the hell is going on? What am I doing here? What time is it?

It's worse when there's people around. I remember being in the middle of a conversation. I'm in the middle of saying something and boom. What's going on? Where am I? Why is this person here?

You could say I was zoning out for a bit but you don't suddenly lose track like that, you know?

I get something very similar when I'm tired. Perhaps not total confusion but I do zone out for a while. It's really odd.
  • Options
    @independent_ Deffo!

How do you cope with it?