Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,565 Skive's The Limit
    I’m tired but HR just rang me and said I’ve gone over 40 hours and to come in later today to keep at 40 hours so I can stay in bed longer! (It’s because after 40 hours it goes to time and a half which they can’t afford)
    How are you?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Morning
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
  • Options
    I’m good ! Just seeing my nephew
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
  • Options
    It’s been okay so far . I’m a little hungry now though
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    I'm here @LorryTruck what's up?
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
  • Options
    In a way that's kind of a good thing @LorryTruck, crying is a really good way to let out your emotions

I'm doing fine thanks
  • Options
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hi
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Heeya! <3
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,678 Legendary Poster
    Heyy
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    What's up @independent_
  • Options
    Heyyy @lovemimoon not much, just about to watch Celeb Gogglebox, how about you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @independent_ Oooh what's Gogglebox about??

Just feeling paranoid about the diagnosis from the mental health assessment. I'm probably going to post a thread about this soon.
  • Options
    @lovemimoon it's like people watching TV and reacting to it. It's a massive show in the UK. I love it, it's very funny.

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling that way, please do post a thread if you feel that would help <3
  • Options
    @independent_ Oooh! Will give that a watch. Is it on Netflix??

Thank you! <3 It's in my draft somewhere, along with 12 other drafts I've accidentally forgotten about. :joy:
  • Options
    @lovemimoon I believe so although it may only be on UK Netflix. I'm not sure if you're in the UK but do check your version of Netflix if not.

I'm glad im not the only person with loads of drafts which I never posted lol! The draft feature is amazing, the old boards never had it.
  • Options
    @independent_ I'm in the UK! I'll give it a watch! Thank you! <3

Agreed! :joy: How many drafts do you have?? Got 13 and possibly counting. :joy:
  • Options
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    @independent_ I'm in the UK! I'll give it a watch! Thank you! <3

Agreed! :joy: How many drafts do you have?? Got 13 and possibly counting. :joy:

2 drafts atm @lovemimoon but I deleted a few of them a few days ago. They’re both threads that I started but never finished and didn’t have the words to make them make sense lol
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,925 Master Poster
    I have 49 drafts. :o
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    @Dancer Yooo! :joy: There should be a badge for that. :joy:

@independent_ Ahhh! That's understandable. My drafts are mainly replies that I forget to finish cos I keep losing my track of thought. :joy: How was Gogglebox??
  • Options
    I've only got 3 drafts
  • Options
    My drafts are all dumb, none are longer than a sentence
  • Options
    What are your drafts about @Apollo