Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm all packed
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey, how is everyone
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Heeey @Dandelion <3

How are you doing??

@GreenTea Nooo. :cry: We're not going to see you for a couple of days. :confounded:
  • Options
    I’m okay thanks
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Awesome! I don't think we've spoken before?

What have you been up to? @Dandelion
  • Options
    I'm taking my phone @lovemimoon
  • Options
    Oh! :joy: I thought you were going camping, like 'getting away from technology' type. :joy:

Oooh! Have fun! Stay hydrated! Be safe! @GreenTea
  • Options
    I've sent a PM @lovemimoon

Got a house party Saturday, pub Tuesday, night out next Friday. I've become a right social
  • Options
    @GreenTea Look at yoooou! You became a social butterfly! :joy:
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Someone talk to me🥺💙
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    Zen wrote: »
    @Shaunie When I did mine, I had to book both of them. It wouldn't let me book for 1st without the 2nd, but my second one is like 15 miles away so after I've had my first I need to cancel my second and go to a walk in vaccination centre because I've got no way to get there.

If you go back on the booking website, there's an option to manage you bookings, if you go on there and put in your details, it will tell you if you've booked one and give you the details. If not then you can try and book it again

Oh thank you
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    Someone talk to me🥺💙
    Hey you okay?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    I am sooooo tired
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @Shaunie Hi Shaunie not really actually my life is just going downhill 🥺
  • Options
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    Awesome! I don't think we've spoken before?

What have you been up to? @Dandelion

No I don’t think we have. I’ve just been at work today lol, wbu?
  • Options
    @Dandelion Ohh! How did it go??

I saw your post on work and I'm just checking in on you so I hope you don't mind. Are you finding it okay? <3

Been circling around the house a lot. :joy: Watched a couple of movies there and then. Had a strange day, ngl.
  • Options
    I've got a weird lump under my arm.. fml looks like a doctor's visit when I'm back from my trip
  • Options

Never used to be this social lol. I feel very loved and popular
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »

Never used to be this social lol. I feel very loved and popular

That's so good to hear! Enjoooy your newfound social life! You deserve it! :joy:<3
  • Options
    I've got a weird lump under my arm.. fml looks like a doctor's visit when I'm back from my trip

Pray it's one of those bug bites in weird places?
  • Options

I don't know. Probably a cyst. It's squishy and doesn't feel like it goes deep in anywhere
  • Options

I don't know. Probably a cyst. It's squishy and doesn't feel like it goes deep in anywhere

That doesn't sound too bad.
    Uncomfortable but not too bad. :joy::sweat_smile:
  • Options
    @Dandelion Ohh! How did it go??

I saw your post on work and I'm just checking in on you so I hope you don't mind. Are you finding it okay? <3

Been circling around the house a lot. :joy: Watched a couple of movies there and then. Had a strange day, ngl.

It was good thanks, I was actually at my other job yesterday, Which I like a lot better. I’ve had a think about my weekend job (the one I mentioned in the post) and I think I’m just going to speak to my manager and maybe ask her for some feedback or something so I can get better. I think I was having a bad day so now I’ve actually rationalised it I feel better 😂
  • Options
    Aaye! That's good to hear!

I'm so glad to see that you're feeling and doing better. <3@Dandelion
  • Options
    Hey how's everyone doing?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Hi guys how’s everyone’s day going?❤️
  • Options
    Hey @LorryTruck @_Tech_Addict_Girl I'm not too bad thanks just really tired and even more sleep deprived than usual lol.

How are you guys?
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @independent_ Heyy I’m ok just long distance relationship problems and teaching assistants have tried to stop people from talking to me they don’t say it but by their actions everytime my friend wants to talk to me they move them and say it’s time to go