Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    I did think the gov was controlling the weather app at one point to make us all stay inside cause it kept saying raining but was sunny
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Fuck a doodle do
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    @lovemimoon you know how the microwave noodles that you put water in then put in the microwave?

Well i put them in the microwave without water in them?

I was so confused and I didn’t understand what I’d done wrong and it took me a minute. It was so weird.

... So I've been doing it wrong this whole time then? Shit.
    How do you make them @lovemimoon

Was wondering the same tbh @Apollo :joy:

Burning my noodles proper ruined my day

I just thought you poured hot water and called it a day. Is that why my noodles have been tasting off??

I put hot water in then put them in the microwave for 5 minutes (2.5 mins at a time) but depends on the brand of noodle @lovemimoon
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Feel like I'm going to throw up lmao. Brilliant just brilliant
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    I miss my old manager at work. She was really nice and supportive of my mental health. We have the new manager now and was speaking to him about weekend. And he was saying how drunk he got. And I was like did you come into work hung over on Monday then. And he was like yeahhhhh😂😂😂😂😂 so professional. But I like him lol he seems funny
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Support circle and the England game class on Tuesday. Ima have to juggle my attention to both 😂
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Shaunie wrote: »
    I miss my old manager at work. She was really nice and supportive of my mental health. We have the new manager now and was speaking to him about weekend. And he was saying how drunk he got. And I was like did you come into work hung over on Monday then. And he was like yeahhhhh😂😂😂😂😂 so professional. But I like him lol he seems funny

Sounds like one of my old teachers back in secondary school :joy:
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »

Take it easy! <3
  • Options
    I still need to pack for my adventure
  • Options

Take it easy! <3

I'll be alright. Just anxiety and battling triggers and urges!
    I've got this!
  • Options
    @lovemimoon you know how the microwave noodles that you put water in then put in the microwave?

I was so confused and I didn’t understand what I’d done wrong and it took me a minute. It was so weird.

I just thought you poured hot water and called it a day. Is that why my noodles have been tasting off??

I put hot water in then put them in the microwave for 5 minutes (2.5 mins at a time) but depends on the brand of noodle @lovemimoon

Fair enough! If that's the case, will definitely try a different brand then! :joy:
  • Options

Fair enough! If that's the case, will definitely try a different brand then! :joy:

Mine are Supernoodles. They're so cheap lol but they're nice loolll
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    My watch strap is white. Trying to figure out how to keep it white lol
  • Options

Maggis are cheaper. Can get a pack of 6 for £1
  • Options
    My shoulders and back hurt so much and I have no deep heat left lol go me
  • Options

Ooo interesting will have to look for those
  • Options

Guys, this is strangely very educational. Thank you for bestowing us with the knowledge of noodles. :joy:
  • Options

Guys, this is strangely very educational. Thank you for bestowing us with the knowledge of noodles. :joy:

Used to be a university student. Cheap and cheerful
  • Options

I just need to retain the knowledge of how not to burn them :joy:
  • Options

Add water lol
  • Options

Add water lol

Idk what happened to me, it's probably just tiredness lol but i couldn't figure out what was wrong with them for ages
  • Options

Add water lol

Idk what happened to me, it's probably just tiredness lol but i couldn't figure out what was wrong with them for ages

Oh yh you didn't sleep haha you should go to bed!
  • Options

Add water lol

I know I should try to sleep haha, high chance I won't lol I might get ready for bed though that would be a start
  • Options

Add water lol

I know I should try to sleep haha, high chance I won't lol I might get ready for bed though that would be a start

Listen to some calming sounds
  • Options

Add water lol

Listen to some calming sounds

I think having the fan on helps tbh and my fridge makes a buzzing noise which also strangely helps haha
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    I’m back at workkkkkk LOLLLLL no wonder I sleep all day
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »

You must be shattered @Millie2787 hope work is going ok
  • Options

Damn your sleep must be strange
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    I’ll be home at 7:30am and then back in at 4pm
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I’ll be home at 7:30am and then back in at 4pm

Hope you're shift goes well