Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    @lovemimoon you know how the microwave noodles that you put water in then put in the microwave?

Well i put them in the microwave without water in them?

I was so confused and I didn’t understand what I’d done wrong and it took me a minute. It was so weird.

... So I've been doing it wrong this whole time then? Shit.

But yeeah, I can imagine how weird it must be. Might be a brain fart epidemic at this point. :joy:

Just now, my sister asked me where's my plate. Was confused cos I had a knife and fork and took me a whole minute to realize that I've forgotten to serve myself dinner. Nice.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,565 Skive's The Limit
    I wish support chat lasted longer
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Still at my mates lol
  • Options
    zf3coatdy74r.jpeg
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Atm teddy is crying because I won’t hold the rabbit while he humps it
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Still at my mates lol

Aaaye! How's it going??

Shaunie wrote: »
    zf3coatdy74r.jpeg

Cuuuuutie!
  • Options
    Atm teddy is crying because I won’t hold the rabbit while he humps it

Oh. Oh no. :joy:

Shouldn't have laughed at that.
    Poor Teddy! :joy:
  • Options
    😂😂😂hes had his balls chopped off. I think he’s confused lol
  • Options
    I’m working tomorrow ahh. Overtime
  • Options
    @lovemimoon home now. It's the best having you mate live down the road
  • Options
    This is where teddys going for two weeks in November

ysw6u0mrafrt.png
    h1l2f4p7ue4o.png
  • Options

Good luck! <3 Take it easy!
    @lovemimoon home now. It's the best having you mate live down the road

Agreeeed! I miss having a mate around the corner. My nearest mate is a 30 minute bus ride away, smh.
    What did you guys get up to??
  • Options
    Housemate has fucked me off. Gonna absolutely lose my shit with the cowbag
  • Options
    Chilled with the kids, put them to bed, ordered food and had some beers while watching a film and gossiping about things this week that's pissed us off. It's our favourite Saturday evening thing. Get it out of our systems
  • Options
    lovemimoon wrote: »

[?

I’m working Monday aswell but only for hours. But 12:30-10pm Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday:(. Will miss chat :(
  • Options
    Tbh glad I'm home now because I need to chill by myself
  • Options

That doesn't sound good at all!
    What happened??

Sounds pretty chill! Looks like you had one hell of a fun day. Let's hope it took enough energy out to rest easy. Unless you weren't awake last night then damn.
  • Options

[?

I’m working Monday aswell but only for hours. But 12:30-10pm Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday:(. Will miss chat :(

I'm sorry to hear that! The chat will miss you! <3
    In the meantime, I hope work goes well for you! <3
  • Options
    edited June 2021

[?

I'm sorry to hear that! The chat will miss you! <3
    In the meantime, I hope work goes well for you! <3

Thank you <3

I’ll be able to come for 15 mins on my break and probably going to leave early as probably small delivery so might be able to join
  • Options
    I’m confused. Is summer over now?
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,678 Legendary Poster
    You should come to chat @lovemimoon
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options

What happened??

Sounds pretty chill! Looks like you had one hell of a fun day. Let's hope it took enough energy out to rest easy. Unless you weren't awake last night then damn.

She's gone through my things again and helped herself to my foods
  • Options

What happened??

She's gone through my things again and helped herself to my foods

Ugh that’s so annoying.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options

Support or general chat??
  • Options

Support or general chat??

My vote goes to general, but support is excellent as well if you want to get something off your chest. I go to general chat a lot cause it helps to distract me and it’s just like this thread but in real time
  • Options
    I love support chat. Feel pretty sure I’d be dead without it
  • Options
    @lovemimoon just realised I forgot to reply to your PM 😂🙈 I read it and forgot sorryyy
  • Options
    Is summer over now?
  • Options
    I love support chat. Feel pretty sure I’d be dead without it

I do love SC myself @Shaunie it does get busy sometimes though. Depends what kind of mindset I’m in which chat I go to.
  • Options
    I might do a midnight HIIT session. Found some new Disney workouts. They are so fun haha