Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    @GreenTea i haven’t had mine yer but mine had an infection before and it took 4 appointments for him to finally send me for those spinny around the head X-rays which isn’t for another 2 weeks
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,534 Skive's The Limit
    Oh really. But Why need a x ray. Can see it
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    They wouldn’t remove them without a clinical need too tbh as the risk of dry socket , significant bleeding etc is pretty high
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Because they have to see what the roots are doing and if there’s any infection/decay within and below the tooth
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    @GreenTea i haven’t had mine yer but mine had an infection before and it took 4 appointments for him to finally send me for those spinny around the head X-rays which isn’t for another 2 weeks

Oh damn. I want mine out but mine aren't causing any issues so it's not worth it.
    My brother had a nasty infection after his were removed
  • Options
    Can you see your wisdom teeth yet?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie no mine a pretty far back , but the dentist did some werid tapping in my tooth and it was painful as hell . Plus my pain was horrendous to the point I was in tears
  • Options
    I should get dressed again.. going to mates. Bleh
  • Options
    Ohh right. I don’t really have any complications with it. But I would feel better off they are removed as there is gaps in my bottom two which can get food stuck in. Which they can see. So wouldn’t need x ray and would be like yeah that could cause an infection so best to remove it. And apperently even if don’t show complications. It’s better in the long run to have them removed apperently
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    GreenTea wrote: »
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    @lovemimoon have you watched anything good recently? Any recommendations?

They're a guilty pleasure of mine but I've been rewatching some 2000s American comedy movies. :joy:

They're over-exaggerated but it makes me laugh every time.
    There's this movie that recently came out this year called Bad Trip. Would highly recommend watching it if you're bored or having a rough time. Typical American comedy but real people are involved.

Thank you!
    I'll have a look!
    I really want to go watch conjuring in cinemas

You a horror fan??

Heck yes!! Are you?

OOOF. OOOOOOOOF.

IT'S COMPLICATED. CANT HANDLE THE JUMPSCARES BUT I KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE.

What's your favourite horror theme??

Don't have a favourite theme. I do like the ones that include like.. demons..like the nun and on insidious lol

Ahh. The supernatural type!
    So there's been a bit of a mistype. Was meant to type your favourite horror film so dunno how that translated into theme. :joy: Buuut, it's really good to know!

Have you seen Anything For Jackson?

I've not seen that! Is it worth watching?

Oooh, you will love it! It's about this couple who's trying to resurrect their grandson through a pregnant woman, using a demon. It's amazing!
  • Options
    They will just tell you to use these little floss picks , brush 3 times a day and use this brush that’s specific for brushing one toothbrush, I doubt they would say they would take them out as there’s no clinical need to
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Apollo wrote: »
    We awake
    Said this then instantly died for another two hours

Hope you are doing ok!
    Oh yeah I'm fine I just fell back asleep after waking up, thanks though
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    :(
  • Options

They're a guilty pleasure of mine but I've been rewatching some 2000s American comedy movies. :joy:

There's this movie that recently came out this year called Bad Trip. Would highly recommend watching it if you're bored or having a rough time. Typical American comedy but real people are involved.

Thank you!
    I'll have a look!

You a horror fan??

Heck yes!! Are you?

OOOF. OOOOOOOOF.

Don't have a favourite theme. I do like the ones that include like.. demons..like the nun and on insidious lol

So there's been a bit of a mistype. Was meant to type your favourite horror film so dunno how that translated into theme. :joy: Buuut, it's really good to know!

Oooh, you will love it! It's about this couple who's trying to resurrect their grandson through a pregnant woman, using a demon. It's amazing!

Oooh sounds good
  • Options
    We awake

Hope you are doing ok!

Oh dear. Was it a good sleep though?
  • Options

Thank you!
    I'll have a look!

You a horror fan??

Heck yes!! Are you?

OOOF. OOOOOOOOF.

Oooh sounds good

Deffo! I know some more horror films but they're psychological based. Are you interested in that??
  • Options
    edited June 2021

I don’t think so actually
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    They will just tell you to use these little floss picks , brush 3 times a day and use this brush that’s specific for brushing one toothbrush, I doubt they would say they would take them out as there’s no clinical need to

Cause tbf. A lot of users on here said even if I went private to get my tonsils removed and say there was actually nothing wrong that no surgeon would remove them even if private as there are risks with surgery. But paramedics came out to see me (for my MH) I asked them about that and they said private will do anything if you’re paying them. And all 3 of them agreed
  • Options

Thank you!
    I'll have a look!

You a horror fan??

Heck yes!! Are you?

OOOF. OOOOOOOOF.

Oooh sounds good

Deffo! I know some more horror films but they're psychological based. Are you interested in that??

Ooo please!
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    We awake

Hope you are doing ok!

Oh dear. Was it a good sleep though?
    Yeah it was a decent sleep I'd say
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hi guys how is everyone I have a question has anyone been to a youth club if you have I want to know how it is is it good what’s your opinion on it because I might be joining one soon I’m in a wheelchair
  • Options
    My friend just attacked me with water... Ffs 😂
  • Options

Thank you!
    I'll have a look!

You a horror fan??

Heck yes!! Are you?

OOOF. OOOOOOOOF.

Oooh sounds good

Ooo please!

I have a huge list so I'll keep it short! Plus, I haven't watched some of them yet but I heard it's really good!
    1. Creep & Creep 2
    2. The Platform
    3. Hereditary
    4. What Keeps You Alive
    5. Hush
    6. The Strangers
    7. Gerald's Game
    8. Wounds
    9. Escape Room
    10. Spree
    11. Look Away
    12. Forgotten (a Korean film but it's so good)
    13. The Call (also a Korean film but it's good!)
    14. #Alive
    15. The Perfection
  • Options
    Ooo thank you!
  • Options
    No worries! Would love to hear your opinion!

Let me know if you need any recommendations!
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie wrote: »
    How have you been @Zen

Sorry only just seen this! I'm doing good thank you! Trying to keep busy but I'm not sure what to do!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    I burnt my noodles
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Gone to my mates to get my coffee machine, ended up with beers and pizza 😂
  • Options

Sounds perfect
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I burnt my noodles

How?? How is that possible?? :joy:

That sounds amazing!
  • Options
    @lovemimoon you know how the microwave noodles that you put water in then put in the microwave?

Well i put them in the microwave without water in them?

I was so confused and I didn’t understand what I’d done wrong and it took me a minute. It was so weird.