Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,544 Skive's The Limit
    I did when I was younger not recently though. Does anyone know the answer to this?
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Also you know when it says “not taking on nhs patients” can you still book a private appointment still?

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    It's about to rain..uhoh
  • Options
    1x51guuyl0ri.jpeg
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    GreenTea wrote: »
    @lovemimoon have you watched anything good recently? Any recommendations?

They're a guilty pleasure of mine but I've been rewatching some 2000s American comedy movies. :joy:

They're over-exaggerated but it makes me laugh every time.
    There's this movie that recently came out this year called Bad Trip. Would highly recommend watching it if you're bored or having a rough time. Typical American comedy but real people are involved.
  • Options
    Also you know when it says “not taking on nhs patients” can you still book a private appointment still?

I'm not entirely sure, sorry. :/
  • Options
    lovemimoon wrote: »

They're a guilty pleasure of mine but I've been rewatching some 2000s American comedy movies. :joy:

There's this movie that recently came out this year called Bad Trip. Would highly recommend watching it if you're bored or having a rough time. Typical American comedy but real people are involved.

Thank you!
    I'll have a look!
    I really want to go watch conjuring in cinemas
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie only some surgeries do private practice as well so it would depend on the place, but yes it usually does mean you can go privately if they offer that and have room 😊
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options

Thank you!
    I'll have a look!

You a horror fan??
  • Options
    I really hope the football is worth it on Tuesday
  • Options
    Oh thank you v much @LorryTruck and @Zen
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options

Thank you!
    I'll have a look!

You a horror fan??

Heck yes!! Are you?
  • Options
    How have you been @Zen
  • Options
    @LorryTruck
    Enjoy your redbull? ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    @LorryTruck good ;) can't beat a cold redbull
  • Options
    What do you think the price you have two wisdom teeth removed would cost?
  • Options

Thank you!
    I'll have a look!

You a horror fan??

Heck yes!! Are you?

OOOF. OOOOOOOOF.

IT'S COMPLICATED. CANT HANDLE THE JUMPSCARES BUT I KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE.

What's your favourite horror theme??
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    What do you think the price you have two wisdom teeth removed would cost?

Depends.. dentist I use is £100+ depends how private your dentist actually is. Wisdom tooth removal falls under band 2..
    Also depends if it's complex or not. Complex costs more
  • Options

Thank you!
    I'll have a look!

You a horror fan??

Heck yes!! Are you?

OOOF. OOOOOOOOF.

Don't have a favourite theme. I do like the ones that include like.. demons..like the nun and on insidious lol
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    edited June 2021
    @Shaunie your have issues with getting them to remove them . I’ve been back 4 times in pain and he’s only just refferd me for an X-ray to see what the roots are doing but if your looking at private it will be a good few hundred . I use BUpa and there private prices is £150 per tooth , plus you’d probs need X-ray and consultation appointments before that
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    What really are you looking at NHS? Would they question it if it’s private

I read it was like £100 on private but I was thinking what that’s too cheap so probably not
  • Options

Thank you!
    I'll have a look!

You a horror fan??

Heck yes!! Are you?

OOOF. OOOOOOOOF.

Don't have a favourite theme. I do like the ones that include like.. demons..like the nun and on insidious lol

Ahh. The supernatural type!
    So there's been a bit of a mistype. Was meant to type your favourite horror film so dunno how that translated into theme. :joy: Buuut, it's really good to know!

Have you seen Anything For Jackson?
  • Options
    @shaunie your struggle to get anywhere to take on new NHS patients as most places don’t at the moment .

But Yeahh that’s like £100 per tooth with private plus they would want X-rays which add into more
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options

Thank you!
    I'll have a look!

You a horror fan??

Heck yes!! Are you?

OOOF. OOOOOOOOF.

Ahh. The supernatural type!
    So there's been a bit of a mistype. Was meant to type your favourite horror film so dunno how that translated into theme. :joy: Buuut, it's really good to know!

Have you seen Anything For Jackson?

I've not seen that! Is it worth watching?
  • Options
    Oh really tbf the price isn’t that bad
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Potential infection after wisdom tooth removal is a risk.. which is more money
    Did you struggle with that @Millie2787 ?
  • Options
    @Shaunie it all add up though as thats £300 for 2 teeth plus £40 for a full X-ray because simple
    X-ray don’t catch wisdom teeth , plus several consultation appointments as they won’t do it straight in the first one so your probs looking around £500 in the end
  • Options
    I would only want my bottom two removed