Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General chit chat

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Heyaaa
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Heloo
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Morning

@tkdog how are you
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    GreenTea said:
    Morning

@tkdog how are you
    I'm alright a little bit like over some ppl but ya
    Woke up not long ago
    Wbu?
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    My book to last me during fracture clinic - also ordered some body positivity books last night and there coming tomorrow 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    tkdog said:
    GreenTea said:
    Morning

@tkdog how are you
    I'm alright a little bit like over some ppl but ya
    Woke up not long ago
    Wbu?

Feeling very exhausted.

@mil@Millie2787 ah that's a good book!
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I ordered all of these last night , I’m excited for the gratuitde journal set 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Love those @Millie2787 !
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    @independent_ you around?
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Millie2787 lovely!! 
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hello @GreenTea yes I’m here how are you?

Watching loads of netflix today. And had my hair cut again. Lol 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Hello @GreenTea yes I’m here how are you?

Watching loads of netflix today. And had my hair cut again. Lol 

Watching anything good?
    @GreenTea I binge watched an entire series of a show called the duchess, it was really good. 

How’s your day been?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @GreenTea I binge watched an entire series of a show called the duchess, it was really good. 

How’s your day been?

Ahh that's cool..

Long and frustrating. You?
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @independent_

I watched it too te other day, it was really funny lol
    @GreenTea sending hugs <3 yeah my day’s been ok not the best but not the worst ever.

@Salix_alba_2019 it was wasn’t it? I love shows like that 
    Fair enough @independent_
  • AlexAlex Posts: 41 Boards Initiate
    Hi everyone, really enjoyed general chat and have finally signed up to the boards. Nice to meet people I have spoken to and to anyone who hasn't met me yet. :)
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Nice to meet you Alex 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Dandelion said:
    Nice to meet you Alex 
    Nice to meet you too! :) 
    Hey @Alex how are you doing this evening?
    Hey, I'm ok thanks! How are you? So pleased to have signed up to the forums and lovely to see you. 😄
    @Alex yes it’s great to see you here too :) 

I’m alright thank you. Any plans for tomorrow?
    Morning
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Morning :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    Hii
    How is everyone doing today?  <3
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    @Alex yes it’s great to see you here too :) 

I’m alright thank you. Any plans for tomorrow?
    Sorry, just saw this. Taking Gran out to the hairdresser and for lunch. How about you?
    Hey everyone!!

@Eyepatch I’m ok thank you how are you?

@Alex that sounds lovely, enjoy!! I’ve not got much on today might go for a walk if I can be bothered 
    @independent_  Work is busy but other than that the day looks promising :) 

@Alex It’s nice to meet you, Welcome