Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Why is co op so expensive
    Literally 🙃 I swear all smaller shops are it’s so annoying 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:
    Why is co op so expensive
    Literally 🙃 I swear all smaller shops are it’s so annoying 

I like co op stuff but it's so expensive it's annoying. It's local to where I went so didn't have much choice lol
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Dandelion said:
    Emoji246 said:
    @Dandelion I haven’t updated mine yet I think I should ☺️
    Yeah @Emoji246, you can customise it and make it look rly cute 
    That’s cool @Dandelion❤️
  • Options
    When shout is free but charge me 35p on my phone bill? 🤦‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Oh that's strange, what phone provider is it?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Oh that's strange, what phone provider is it?

I'm with three
  • Options
    @GreenTea that's really strange and annoying it's definitely supposed to be free ?? hmm 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Yh that's what I thought.. 
    Guess I won't be reaching out to them again.. or on here.. 2 safe spaces gone in 48 hours. Brilliant.
  • Options
    @GreenTea maybe ask Three about why you've been charged for something that's advertised as free. 
  • Options
    @GreenTea maybe ask Three about why you've been charged for something that's advertised as free. 

Maybe. Just seems weird. Thought it was free but guess not.
  • Options
    @GreenTea definitely ask them as I'm sure I've read it's meant to be free on all the major networks. I'm on Tesco and it's free for me :) 
  • Options
    Yep I've not been charged before so don't understand it. Will check tomorrow. Still all over the place mentally right now
  • Options
    Aww @GreenTea, sending hugs <3 it's definitely strange that you've been charged when you haven't been before, probably a mistake.
  • Options
    Maybe. Oh well.

How are you
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Grrr think I’m coming down with tonsillitis 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @GreenTea I'm alright thank you I'm really tired though haha 
  • Options
    @Millie2787 oh nooooo that's the worst look after yourself 
  • Options
    My white blood cells have Been raised for months and now I’ve got a really sore throat 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @GreenTea I'm alright thank you I'm really tired though haha 

Same..been exhausted since incident on Saturday. Didn't sleep last night, barely keeping myself awake right now
  • Options
    @GreenTea you're bound to be exhausted, maybe try for an early night? Hope you manage to get some decent sleep tonight <3 
  • Options
    @GreenTea you're bound to be exhausted, maybe try for an early night? Hope you manage to get some decent sleep tonight <3 

I want to sleep but I'm also stopping myself
  • Options
    aww that sounds rough @GreenTea sleep as soon as you feel you can - you need it <3 
  • Options
    Yep. Doing much this week?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Hiya
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @GreenTea not much I don't think im just at home. How about you? Are you working?

Heyy @Shaunie how are you?
  • Options
    Not sure yet. Got doctors in the morning, police and paramedics sent them information of what happened so got an emergency appointment as out of hours refused to do anything 🙃🙃
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Stressed about interview tomorrow how are you?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I’ve got to go to the dentist tomorrow and I’m having a filling and then I got to try and now burn the house down all week 😂
  • Options
    Did tiktok get banned in America today or nah?
  • Options
    Just did a 360° of where's Wally/ Waldo.
    My head is spinning