Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Night everyone 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea I hope the appointment goes well tomorrow and they can get you some more support and find things to help you <3 

@Shaunie good luck for tomorrow!!! You’ll do great, I believe in you!!

Goodnight @Millie2787 sleep well 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hi whose up  :/  
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    How is everyone?

the person who is training me at work is off today and tomorrow, so I’m by myself. I’m so scared I’m going to make a mistake 😬
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Dandelion said:
    How is everyone?

the person who is training me at work is off today and tomorrow, so I’m by myself. I’m so scared I’m going to make a mistake 😬
    Hope goes okay!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Omg my face works with my sister Face ID. She has iPhone 11 Pro Max aswell 😂😂
    I mean we are twins but whattt. Not even identical. It’s making me want to disable my Face ID now ahhhh
    her face is not working on mine atm but might be because she doesn’t have make up on lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I had my interview ahhhh
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hello
  • Options
    How did it go @Shaunie ?
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I was in and out of A&E in less 2 hours I was pleasantly surprised 
  • Options
    I was in and out of A&E in less 2 hours I was pleasantly surprised 

That's quick!!

• Options
    Nothing worse than coffee down a white top
  • Options
    Helloo @GreenTea how are you today?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea I know ! Triaged and X ray within the first 45 minutes ! 
  • Options
    @Millie2787 that’s impressively quick for A&E! Hope you’re alright 
  • Options
    Fell down the curb walking back from the dentist and my ankle is painful and swollen and apparently there’s an abnormality on the side on my ankle that isn’t painful and swollen sooo who knows , got to see fracture clinic on Wednesday 
  • Options
    From my experience of fracture clinic.. take a book!
  • Options
    Helloo @GreenTea how are you today?

So so. How are you
  • Options
    How did it go @Shaunie ?
    I think it went okay. Other than me saying about how i can’t drive would be a challenge 😭😂😂😂
    I find out tomorrow 
  • Options
    @GreenTea im really tired again lol how's your day been?
  • Options
    @GreenTea im really tired again lol how's your day been?

Not so great. How's yours?
  • Options
    @GreenTea mine's been ok actually thanks I managed to do some tidying, still need to hoover in here but that's tomorrow's job .. maybe ;) 
  • Options
    @GreenTea mine's been ok actually thanks I managed to do some tidying, still need to hoover in here but that's tomorrow's job .. maybe ;) 

Thats good
  • Options
    Ohh I know I’m hoping cuz of covid restrictions they might not be seeing so many people 
  • Options
    No one wants to speak with me
  • Options
    Does anyone know if you’re able to mix a health and social care sort of role with retail?

like say I want a part time job as a peer support worker. While still working at primark on the weekends. Would that not be alloweded?
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    I do @Shaunie🥺❤️I’m just having a hard time at the moment 
  • Options
    Thank @Aidan !
  • Options
    Emoji246 said:
    Shaunie said:
    Here if wanna talk <3
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Emoji246 said:
    Shaunie said:
    Here if wanna talk <3
    @Shaunie if you want to know I’ve made a post about it and Thankyou I’m here for you too❤️🥺