Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Hey everyone, how are you all? ❤️
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Anch0r33 I don’t know tbh how are you ❤️
  • Options
    @Emoji246 I'm doing alright ❤️ feeling a little overwhelmed today but good otherwise :)
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Do you want to talk about it @Anch0r33❤️
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hi
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,648 Legendary Poster
    Hey 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,523 Skive's The Limit
    Hiya
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Emoji246 it's my bfs mum's birthday. My bfs brother (who is awful) is over and just being very loud and awful. We took a drive out though and got away for a bit :) 

I struggle with family occasions in general so I just don't really feel like I fit in 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Today has just..not been good
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Hey @Anch0r33 I'm okay, just try to rid myself of motion sickness 😅

How's you? 
  • Options
    @Anch0r33 sent you a reply :)
  • Options
    Heyy salix
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Want a film to watch while I wait for out of hours to ring.. :/ just can't find one
  • Options
    @GreenTea what did you watch in the end?

I might watch BGT. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea what did you watch in the end?

I might watch BGT. 

Haven't put anything on yet. Will probably watch BGT on catch up
  • Options
    I never ended up watching it either haha, turned the TV on and an episode of the chase came on so ended up watching that haha.
  • Options
    I never ended up watching it either haha, turned the TV on and an episode of the chase came on so ended up watching that haha.

Fair enough. Im just listening to music. Don't feel able to focus on tv
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Heyy salix
    Hey hey heyyyy *waves*
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Heyy salix
    Hey hey heyyyy *waves*
    How are you?
  • Options
    It's so windy tonight. Argh
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    My mum brought me some tops. It was so hard to say “that’s nice” without gagging 😂😂😂😂😩😩😩

anyone want clothes for free lol
  • Options
    https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSaWh4gw/

She is right. Can you imagine having poo on your foot and just using a dry tissue to get rid of it 🤢
  • Options
    @Shaunie I'm okayyyy, wishing I had a dog to pet though and squish. I finished watching The Duchess on Netflix and I absolutely loved it! 

How've you been? 

• Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Morning 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Morning 

How are you?
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019
    awww. I’m lucky to have teddy 

oh might have to watch it. 
    I’m okay but someone is trying to get into my Facebook so bit pissed off and i don’t know who would want to. Keep getting emails saying someone keeps trying to reset the password
  • Options
    @Shaunie go to settings.. security and log in, you can see where you were last active and every time a new log in happens, it goes there with the location.
    I just checked mine and in April someone from new York was a log in.

• Options
    Oh thanks @GreenTea

it says it was someone with an android but still from Peterborough so that’s a bit scary someone I obviously know 
  • Options
    If it’s says it there. It means they got in????