Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @Shaunie look at how much you'll be taxed because it might not be worth having 2 jobs.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    My ankle is sooo painful. This morning
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Ouch @Millie2787, do you recon you'll need some time off work?

Also how are you dojng today? 
  • Options
    @Shaunie I've just noticed your new quote and you're absolutely spot on. I hope that you know that you're adored by so many and you'll always have a place here in the community, you're a good egg😉❤️
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 going to wait and see what the fracture clinic say tomorrow, just my luck ey 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Oh gosh, good luck @Millie2787, hopefully you're jobs will pay good sick pay 🤪
  • Options
    It’s probs rubbish because I’m only contracted a shift a week I normally pick up majority of my shifts 
  • Options
    Hii
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Thank you @Salix_alba_2019 💕
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    Hello 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hello 

How are you?
  • Options
    shhhh @Millie2787 ill go in for you lol

I'm praying for a job! 
  • Options
    @GreenTea I’m ok thanks how are you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea I’m ok thanks how are you?

Just tired. Doing much today?
  • Options
    @GreenTea not much, have training later and then watching bake off when I get home hahaha. How about you?
  • Options
    I might nap 💤 
  • Options
    Im meeting friend from work to eat out cause she’s leaving :(. Anxious af 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @GreenTea not much, have training later and then watching bake off when I get home hahaha. How about you?

Meh just stufg
  • Options
    So many new rules for covid. Uegh
  • Options
    @GreenTea we're the same up here with covid rules, not allowed to meet indoors anymore unless you live alone or are a couple not living together. It's so complicated. I'm just glad the leisure centres are still open 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Just ate out and omg think I ate too much at one point thought I was gunna be sick lol. It was nice tho
    had burger then went to a desert place
  • Options
    @GreenTea we're the same up here with covid rules, not allowed to meet indoors anymore unless you live alone or are a couple not living together. It's so complicated. I'm just glad the leisure centres are still open 

Yh it's getting really strict again.

Oh well
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I’m happily surprised with the broadcast actually I really thought they were going to fully shut all restaurants, pubs etc again 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    I only caught then of it but by the sounds of it, it's stuff that's been said is happening anyway
  • Options
    I'm watching GBBO...I forgot how much I love this programme haha 
  • Options
    Forgot that was on.
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Ahh no spoilers won’t be able to watch it till the weekend
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Who's awake 
  • Options
    @GreenTea @Dandelion don’t worry no spoilers, it’s as good as ever though. 

@Emoji246 hello how are you?
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @independent_ Rubbish as usually I never get better :s