Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie she’s doing a 9-5, good luck with your full day I’m sure it’ll be okay x 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I wish I had a reason to cry.. but I don't. It just feels pathetic sitting here in tears. 
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    Shaunie said:
    Shit i don’t know where my first half of text went. But I was saying is she doing all day? Will probably bump into her and not know! 
    Apols, that was me. :3

Just decided to remove the specific store you work at @Shaunie, and your connection to it @Dandelion. You're more than welcome to talk about those sorts of things privately via PM, but best not to reveal anything that could locate you on a public thread. Things like that could make it easier for someone to find you online as well as physically, and your privacy is super important.

You didn't do anything wrong; just best to be on the safe side. :)
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Mike said:
    Shaunie said:
    Shit i don’t know where my first half of text went. But I was saying is she doing all day? Will probably bump into her and not know! 
    Apols, that was me. :3

Just decided to remove the specific store you work at @Shaunie, and your connection to it @Dandelion. You're more than welcome to talk about those sorts of things privately via PM, but best not to reveal anything that could locate you on a public thread. Things like that could make it easier for someone to find you online as well as physically, and your privacy is super important.

You didn't do anything wrong; just best to be on the safe side. :)
    Oh loll! was well confused with first half being deleted. Thought I accidentally edited it some how 

thanks
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I’m doing overtime even tho I’d probably get still the same amout as money cause on universal credit and they give me more or less depending on how much I get 😂so all this overtime literally like worth nothing cause I’ll get the money anyway. But yeah I don’t really want to sponge of the gov and if I can go into work being slightly less anxious with help of a mask then I should probably do it and not go just cause I can. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    The back of my mouth hurts so bad I don’t know whether it’s an ulcer or a cut or whatever but it hurts and then I worry what if it’s actually something bad. 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    I’m really stressing about overtime @Dandelion
    Do you know What breaks can get when worK 8-4:30 or 9-6:30?
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    I’m really stressing about overtime @Dandelion
    Do you know What breaks can get when worK 8-4:30 or 9-6:30?
    You’ll get an hour and a half for both so two 15 minutes and 1 hour x
  • Options
    After doing one overtime shift last week, I’ve now been given 4 extra shifts for next week and the week after. Hopefully I’ll still be able to do them I don’t want to let them down. 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Dandelion said:
    After doing one overtime shift last week, I’ve now been given 4 extra shifts for next week and the week after. Hopefully I’ll still be able to do them I don’t want to let them down. 

Ah yeah I didn’t realise so many breaks. Just on my first and then go back for one hour to just have one hour lunch. 

It’s not as bad as I thought. Just filling. Quite peaceful. 

Good luck with your overtime! Just think of the money aha

also @Dandelion is every store got no customer service now from Monday? 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Dandelion said:

Ah yeah I didn’t realise so many breaks. Just on my first and then go back for one hour to just have one hour lunch. 

It’s not as bad as I thought. Just filling. Quite peaceful. 

Good luck with your overtime! Just think of the money aha

also @Dandelion is every store got no customer service now from Monday? 
    That’s good! Yeah I think every store is getting rid of it from next week sometime. The store I was at at uni got rid of it a few months ago, I actually quite like it, it means customers don’t shout at you when you tell them they’ve spent 10 minutes standing in the wrong queue 😬
  • Options
    joya said:
    i feel so ???omg i feel like i am a farce? a liar, maybe? i dont know.... its like i am always lying and manipulating and telling others what i want to tell, never the truly true... i just feel so horrible; i dont even feel like a person no more, am i sick? depressed? am i lying about those things all these years? am i bpd for real? did i lie just to get this diagnosis? just to get attention? i feel so unreal, so... ughhh,,, theres no word for what i feel 
    Here if you ever wanna speak <3 I think we have all felt like at one point our mental illness probably doesn’t actually exist   
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    joya said:
    i feel so ???omg i feel like i am a farce? a liar, maybe? i dont know.... its like i am always lying and manipulating and telling others what i want to tell, never the truly true... i just feel so horrible; i dont even feel like a person no more, am i sick? depressed? am i lying about those things all these years? am i bpd for real? did i lie just to get this diagnosis? just to get attention? i feel so unreal, so... ughhh,,, theres no word for what i feel 

Sending hugs lovely, we are here for you. 
  • Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    thanks @GreenTea and @Shaunie im so much better right now ^^ sending hugs and lovely kisses to everyone sz
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    My work place has burnt down 😭😭
    That is really sad and I am so sorry to hear about the tragic accident. How have you been coping? Sending virtual hugs. We are here for you.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Ed_ said:
    Sending hugs to everyone that needs one right now <3

It may not always feel it, but it takes great strength and courage to be open with how things are for you right now. I am always so encouraged to see so many of you share your experiences in a way that is authentic and shows vulnerability. Whatever happens, this community will always be a space that will provide comfort and support, whenever you need it. 

Keep on keeping on, we are all here for you :3
    Thanks just low mood today and lovely 
This discussion has been closed.