Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Oh @Liam
    Sending you so many hugs right now.
    Know we are all here for you 💕
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @liam

Sending lots of hugs ❤️
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    edited July 2020
    @Liam said:
    Steve went over the rainbow bridge today  :'(  rip to the fluffiest love bug ever, my wee stevo <3

:(:(:(

Harry Potter Tribute GIF

Shaunie said:
    The closer my birthday gets only in September the more shit I feel that I am going to be 22 and I am still in the same position as I was when I was 17. Literally. Working 8 hours a week at primark
    How much personal growth have you gone through since then, though, @Shaunie?
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    edited July 2020
    @GreenTea hey, idk if what im gonna say can help you, but im gonna say it anyway with raised chest: be proud of yours scars, they can be ugly, they can show a past that you dont wanna remember, but they make part of you and who you are: a stronger person who could take these scar more longer, but didnt; a strong person that are now surviving day by day and living little by little; those girls, with zero respect to them, are ridiculous and i am ashamed for her mothers that didnt give any education or empathy to them. Your scars are the proof that you're an angel winning a battle per day. Dont be ashamed, ok? You are stronger than these girls, than anyone that can laugh at yours beautiful scars. And im sorry, but i get too emotional when i see someone sad because of another one; no one has the right to make us sad :(
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    i forced myself to eat something... why i feel so blamed? :/ 
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    😟 Feeling conflicted and sad
  • Options
    i've talked to my family about the "new old" problems with the food that i am having... its hard to externalize this, like... i'd never told anyone i was complexed with food or with my body, but now that's nothing stoping me from telling them about this.... its so... ughhh :/ everyday a new problem cames from me and this is so fucked up :( 
  • Options
    my best friend has the same problems than me: insecurity, free of abbandoment, paranoia, she cry a lot sometimes and she felt like she is losing herself because of anxiety and depression, but inside the situantion its extremely worst because her family dont give any support, to be honest, her family (in my view) made her sick;;; i want to help her, but i dont know what to do; i've already offer her to take her an a professional to take care of her, but she dont want to... i dont know what to do; she sufrering and i can do nothing, thats kinda frustrating because she is one of my favourite persons... so many things happening i feel sooooo tired
  • Options
    Hi @joya
    Sorry I wanted to be in a some what better headspace before replying. Just wanted to say thank you for what it said.
    It was a really horrible situation to face and it made me feel so ashamed of my.  Your words were helpful. Thank you
  • Options
    dont worry @GreenTea i hope the things can get better, you're so strong and i am proud of you!
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    I move today.... Fuuuuuuck 😱😱
    Good luck with your move @BubblesGoesBoo
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Thank-you @Shaunie 😊 won't get there til tomorrow as its overnight travel but I really hope this works out 😊💖
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    I wish I had the motivation to function. It hurts that I can't bring myself to do anything. I'm supposed to go away on Tuesday and even the thought of that is too overwhelming
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Liam said:
    Steve went over the rainbow bridge today  :'(  rip to the fluffiest love bug ever, my wee stevo <3

I am so sorry to hear about what has happened to Steve and that he has gone across the rainbow bridge way too early. He was such a lovely dog and you were an amazing owner. Loss can be so hard for anyone and it is understandable that you are struggling and really upset. Pets are family too. We are all here for you. You are never alone. Sending you loads of hugs.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Thank you so much @Kasa2103 and thank you for your lovely card ... it really made me smile ! 😊
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Oh shit. Might of agreed to start work at 8 tomorrow and work Friday 9-6:30.   Kinda regret it but with face masks being a thing makes me less anxious
    Post edited by Siena on
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    edited July 2020
    You did it this week, you can do it again 💙
    Post edited by JustV on
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Dandelion said:
    You did it this week, you can do it again 💙
    Thank you <3
    Post edited by JustV on
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Wait there are different managers for upstairs and downstairs? That is sort of cool but also sort of weird. It makes sense so there isn't just one manager rushing up and down in the store. It is better to have one manager for downstairs and one manager for upstairs.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    When you breakdown and cry and there's nothing to justify it, so you try to stop but make it all a whole lot worse.

Ay up to being an emotional wreck for no reason
  • Options
    edited July 2020

Kasa2103 said:
    Wait there are different managers for upstairs and downstairs? That is sort of cool but also sort of weird. It makes sense so there isn't just one manager rushing up and down in the store. It is better to have one manager for downstairs and one manager for upstairs.
    Ah yeah there’s more than two managers in one day tho. Most times there a manager like a manager for departments like men’s have a manager and so do kids ect. My manager wasn’t in today tho yay ah
  • Options
    Shit i don’t know where my first half of text went. But I was saying is she doing all day? Will probably bump into her and not know! 
This discussion has been closed.