Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Hugs @GreenTea ... I care 🤗❤️
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Liam said:
    Hugs @GreenTea ... I care 🤗❤️

Thanks...
    I just feel so..you know... defeated? Done in? Fed up? 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    I hear ya @GreenTea sounds like you’re hurting tonight, maybe some sleep could help? 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Liam said:
    I hear ya @GreenTea sounds like you’re hurting tonight, maybe some sleep could help? 

I can't sleep.. Ive struggled for weeks with my sleep now.
    I'm just laying in bed crying into my duvet, wanting to feel like I matter somewhere. Part of me wants to disappear to a place I can't be found
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Really messed up my sleep now
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    @GreenTea sending all the hugs to you right now!! 

I’m so sorry to hear your struggling so much! We all care about you!! I hope you find the right support soon and in the mean time talk to us!! We care and want the best for you!! I promise <3
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Starlight said:

I’m so sorry to hear your struggling so much! We all care about you!! I hope you find the right support soon and in the mean time talk to us!! We care and want the best for you!! I promise <3

Thank you.
    I just.. don't even know anymore. 

Is going back on medication weak? Does it mean I've failed?
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:

Thank you.
    I just.. don't even know anymore. 

Is going back on medication weak? Does it mean I've failed?
    No it does not mean you are weak by any means!! I means you care about yourself and what help and what’s best you you!! You will have not failed if you go back into meds your just going down a slightly different road with some unexpected scenery! But you will get to the final destination at some point no matter what!! You’ve got this! Don’t ever think you are failing or are weak because you are not! Even considering going back into meds is a brave and strong thing to do!!! You are worthy of an amazing life no matter how you get there!!! Sending millions of hugs!! <3

• Options
    Omg really starting to get really suicidal now. I can’t even cope working at primark. I’m getting no where in life. Fucking hell 😭😭😭😭😭😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Thank you @Starlight
    I just feel like I've failed myself a lot by going back on medication. Barely scratched 6 months no medication, I just feel like that is pathetic and makes me seem like a failure. I don't want doctors viewing me as a failure.

I view myself as a failure for considering medication again
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Thank you @Starlight
    I just feel like I've failed myself a lot by going back on medication. Barely scratched 6 months no medication, I just feel like that is pathetic and makes me seem like a failure. I don't want doctors viewing me as a failure.

You are not a failure and never will be!! And the doctors will most definitely not see you as a failure!!! It’s their job to help not judge!! You’ve got this!! Okay? I believe in you! No matter what path you take you’ll make it!! Hugs 🤗 x

• Options
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Thank you @Starlight

You are not a failure and never will be!! And the doctors will most definitely not see you as a failure!!! It’s their job to help not judge!! You’ve got this!! Okay? I believe in you! No matter what path you take you’ll make it!! Hugs 🤗 x

Thank you. It just feels stupid that I can't even manage past 6 months without Medication etc. I doing worse than before I even went on the medication
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Thank you @Starlight

Thank you. It just feels stupid that I can't even manage past 6 months without Medication etc. I doing worse than before I even went on the medication
    You’ll get there eventually <3

• Options
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Thank you @Starlight

Maybe. I don't know anymore. 

Really really fighting with myself over medication
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Thank you @Starlight

Maybe. I don't know anymore. 

Really really fighting with myself over medication
    No matter what you say you will get there!! I just know you will! You’ve got it in you <3 

• Options
    I'm not so sure I do have fight left in me
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I'm not so sure I do have fight left in me
    You’ve got this!! And we’re all here to push you into battle and keep you going! <3 sending all the hugs to you in this time!! You deserve them so much for everything you have and are going through!!!! <3

• Options
    Thank you. I really appreciate the support @Starlight

Sometimes I don't think I can go on anymore. I don't have the energy to keep going
  • Options
    GreenTea said:

Sometimes I don't think I can go on anymore. I don't have the energy to keep going
    No problem you deserve it!! Remember I’m always here to talk/chat if you need it! <3

• Options
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:

No problem you deserve it!! Remember I’m always here to talk/chat if you need it! <3

Thank you. Same goes for you if you ever need a chat 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:

Thank you. Same goes for you if you ever need a chat 
    Thanks so much!! Always stay your amazing lovely self!! <3

• Options
    JordanJordan Moderator Posts: 343 The Mix Regular
    Shaunie said:
    Omg really starting to get really suicidal now. I can’t even cope working at primark. I’m getting no where in life. Fucking hell 😭😭😭😭😭😭
    Sending you best wishes right now @Shaunie, I know work must be hard right now but The Mix community is always here to support and listen to you :smile:
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Please all I ask of you brain and body is to go to sleep! That’s it, I don’t think I’m asking for much just a few hours of sleep at least!! Please <3

• Options
    I don’t have the absence line number and there normal number isn’t answering 😓
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Do yous have a Facebook group chat, our absence line is on the group chat x
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    Shaunie said:
    Do yous have a Facebook group chat, our absence line is on the group chat x
    No ah. I finally got through a staff member answered it not a manager lol. Atleast that meant didn’t ask me why
  • Options
    Literally only just properly woke up. I’m fed up of sleeping this much. I still want to sleep
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited July 2020
    Accidentally sent 
This discussion has been closed.