Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
     so fucking fed up of being awake. Hate my life. I’m having such bad thoughts
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Mellyy99 said:
    I love you so much, sleep well and rest in peace. I don't know how I'm going to cope without you..

Sending you massive hugs 💕 hope you are doing ok
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Just a little update over last night 

TW
    Someone got seriously assaulted. I called the ambulance for them but had no idea what was up. police just came around for statements today. It's absolutely crazy how life just shifts like that I only woke up to get a drink and bam 
    Hope they recover! 

Sending hugs lovely, hope you are doing ok too, do reach out for support if you are struggling with what happened 💕
  • Options
    Constantly so Fucking tired. I literally need to lay down for ages after doing something like cleaning.. why am I always so tired
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    My mood is so low today I keep crying 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Well we think dad could of just be scammed thousands of his money. We don’t need the stress. He has appointment with Barclays to try to sort it tomorrow.... if it was Barclays. Now he’s trying to ring them again
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    why everything i make it turns around her? i dont wanna a "favorite person" again on my life, this its so fucking bad, shes my best friend, just this, why does my mind doesnt understand that? i feel like drowning into a amount of emotions of self anger because she is everything that i am not, and i hate this feeling, its so malicious and bad... i dont wanna to be this type of person; i want to help her, not be obsess or think that her pain is more than mine (our pain is equal)... i just wanna get her out of my head for a second :/ so so so confuse 
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    sending hugs to everyone 💙
  • Options
    joya said:

Hope you are doing ok 💕
  • Options
    Ugh the stress of this😐
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    I am doing so bad today can’t lift my mood maybe support circle will help when I can join 
  • Options
    AriannaArianna Posts: 77 Budding Regular
    Sending hugs to everyone <3
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    joya said:

Hope you are doing ok 💕

im so much better now! thank you! i hope you're doing well too!
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Mellyy99 said:
    Therapy was hard, talking about what happened on Thursday & my hamster was difficult and I knew she was on the edge of calling someone with the questions she was asking me...however she said she needs to speak to her supervisor about me...and maybe call up the services to get me more help...idk how to even feel about it. It just feels like I'm collapsing and falling. I guess more help would be good... 
    i've saw a video where a girl said "its so good to get help", and then she spoke about the relive that she found on get help from other when she was passing for a hard time;;; so i guess its gonna be very good to you get more help;,, take care love, things one day gonna be better ^^
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    joya said:
    Mellyy99 said:
    Therapy was hard, talking about what happened on Thursday & my hamster was difficult and I knew she was on the edge of calling someone with the questions she was asking me...however she said she needs to speak to her supervisor about me...and maybe call up the services to get me more help...idk how to even feel about it. It just feels like I'm collapsing and falling. I guess more help would be good... 
    i've saw a video where a girl said "its so good to get help", and then she spoke about the relive that she found on get help from other when she was passing for a hard time;;; so i guess its gonna be very good to you get more help;,, take care love, things one day gonna be better ^^
    yeah, I guess so, I hope she can get some for me as the 'help' I've been getting has been horrific and I think she could see that...I'm trying honestly
  • Options
    Mellyy99 said:
    joya said:
    Mellyy99 said:
    yeah, I guess so, I hope she can get some for me as the 'help' I've been getting has been horrific and I think she could see that...I'm trying honestly

im cheering up for you! and i know youre trying, please, stay strong
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,631 Legendary Poster
    so fed up :( 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    so fed up :( 

Hugs lovely. We are here for you.b
  • Options
    AriannaArianna Posts: 77 Budding Regular
    @GreenTea Birthdays are just a day and it doesn’t have to be perfect in order to be good. Hope you can find something to enjoy today my dear, and even if you don’t, know that it will pass. Tomorrow will be better. Sending you love x
  • Options
    i feel so miserable now. i was okay all day long. why i have to stay in a low mood when nothing happens? why?? im so tired of living, im so tired 
This discussion has been closed.