Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General chit chat

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Thank you, I’ll look on there now :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Scrap that there’s a dinner date on ITV2.

Why do I like reality TV so much lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • ToniToni Deactivated Posts: 67 Boards Initiate
    GreenTea said:
    @independent_
    There's some Amazon prime series that are good.

It's not their own but I'm watching Grey's anatomy there lol
    Me too! I'd never watched it before, and now I'm on season 15. 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Lol fair enough! 
    Ima watch a Disney film I think
    Ooh which one?
    Maybe Moana!
    Was talking about it earlier today
    Ooh that’ll be good!! Enjoy.
    @Toni I'm only on season 2!
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Oooooo @GreenTea I want to come but I’m not sure if I’ll be back in time, I will try to be there!
    Alis propriis volat 
    No worries can always send it to you to do and see how high a score you get!
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited June 2020
    Thank you! I took it to the postoffice wasnt as stressful as i was imagining! Also brought a scratch card and won £5
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    @Shaunie ooooo well done on the scratch card! I once won £2 on one of those and I was more excited than I should have been :lol: 
    @Shaunie ooooo well done on the scratch card! I once won £2 on one of those and I was more excited than I should have been :lol: 
    Was it a £2 scratch card? 😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    @Shaunie haha yes it was. At least I won my money back ;) 
    So excited for later!
    Logging off for a bit as struggling with feeling anxious. I'll be back later to send quiz invites.
    Peace out
    Take care @GreenTea!
    Can we do a kahoot now. Im proper bored. Or does anyone know a gane where mutli people can join 
    I asked people for times shaunie. So it's happening at those times. I mentioned them earlier. Sorry 
    Oh okay. Im gunna see if there is any thing else can do as mutliple
    edited June 2020
    Really weird question but what kind of knobs are on your wardrobes or drawers? My wardrbode handles are horrible and i cant choose new ones
    @Shaunie mine are wooden like the rest of my wardrobe, it’s very old I could really do with a new one as well because I’ve had that one for years but haven’t the money lol
    Code being sent out in 15 minutes
    Just a heads up @Laine @Aidan
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Yay thanks! I was about to check in worried I was too late aha

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    I noticed either of you hadn't been around for a bit so I tagged haha 
    If anyone wants to pm me the code. Or post it on here as its only a quiz. Please. If not idm anyway
    edited June 2020
    Kahoot quiz
    3 rounds - food, true or false and entertainment with a bonus at the end. 

Game pin

@Aidan @Laine @Shaunie @Kasa2103
    @Eleanor @independent_

Idk who else wanted to play
    Dont feel safe posting it here.  Literally making me sweaty and anxious..
    Is it not working?
    The other way I can do it share it and you do it yourselves then post the answers?