Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    Why does my internet really not want me to play this game :( 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,674 Skive's The Limit
    Lol Wait i just realised when i did it at college they had the screen with the questions. This isnt going to work. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Former MemberFormer Member Fruit loop Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Just seeing a red x page you could do it if it doesn't and have reaction for true or false or maybe?
    I thought it was my internet?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    No its not your internet. This game is like for a classroom. Where the teacher has her question on tbe big screen. Ive only just remembered that
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I knew they normally had a big screen but thought you could play it without a screen?
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Won't even let me share it.. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ dammit. I tried..🤦‍♀️ I feel so stupid now
    I swear I did a kahoot game like this though.. gahh

I have an idea but ima message the mix. Won't be tonight though. Really sorry guys
    @GreenTea don’t feel stupid you tried your absolute best technology just isn’t on your side.
    I dont think the mix would be able to help at all unfortunatly 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Fruit loop Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I'm sure there's a way we did loads online with college if you can post questions here! And there's always evil apple! 
    @Shaunie I think GreenTea means she’s got a new idea but she wants to run it past the mods first?
    Sorry guys! 
    Was really looking forward to this! I have a plan B and it won't be tonight and I won't say anything else just incase!

We can use the true or false thread tonight if that's ok? Post a question and see what people think!
    edited June 2020
    Dont suppose anyone wants to play STOP instead? 

If you copy and paste just this ;

animal  
    celebrity 
    last name
    brand

And then soemoen writes a letter. And then for each thing you have to section have to say something begining with that. Ie letter is B have to say animial begining with B celebritiy beinging with B ect. The the first person says STOP (or not cause not real life lol) and comments there answer and first person with correct answers wins

Can you make a thread for it shaunie? If that's ok? 

I kinda just want s general chit chat now. Feel like I let everyone down and just need random chats
    Is it okay to see what people say first? Dont think anyone would reply if post a threa
    What's everyone had for dinner this evening?
    Anything fun?
    If anyone wnats to play that then tell me. Its a fun game but cant like wait for replies otherwise defates the whole point. Then ill make thread but just asking cause people are reading this right now
    Technology is great when it works eh @GreenTea? Please don’t worry it’s not your fault.

What do you guys do to relax?
    I had a McDonald’s lol as planned 😂😂 
    @independent_ I just know people were looking forward to it!

Might crack open the wine still in my fridge
    Aww, I know but I hope your plan B works out. 

Red or white wine though @GreenTea? I’ve got a couple of shots of vodka left so will be getting that in a bit :lol: 
    White as it was on offer.

I normally drink rosé though.

Which wine do you prefer?
    I looooooove Rosé!! I don’t drink that very often though normally drink red aha. White is nice on a really really hot day though in the sun or on holiday.
    edited June 2020
    I can't stand red wine
    Some reds are nice others aren’t so great. There’s so many different wines though it’s crazy aha.
    I'd love to go to a vineyard and pick grapes for my own wine tbh
    That’d be cooool!!! :) 
    The mix trip to a vineyard! Haha
    Aha could be fun! Lol 

Off to get my vodka ;)