Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What made you laugh today?

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Wearing a top that says 'we're all gonna die' and just been told it's not appropriate to wear to a mental health appointment 🙄🤣🤣
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    During community time we were doing some questions about a lady called Maria who was hosting a party. It started off with questions about the ratio of women to men, about the cakes and about the cost. Then there was a question about wine. I made my own question saying "If Maria drank 6 bottles of red wine and 6 bottles of white wine what would she have?" It was supposed to be 6 bottles of red wine and 18 bottles of white wine. Instead, my form tutor said "a drinking problem."
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    When I say my Young carers group give me the chance to be a kid a again I really do mean that .... take last night for example I made a pig 😂

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Was with a friend and her child today and her child literally just fell into a pile of wet mud and just laid with her arms up for help 😂 so I pick her up and she smoothers mud all over me 😂😂
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Aidan said:
    Sat down to eat me dinner, front 2 legs of the chair come off 😂
    I can't stop laughing 💀💀💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    I have never laughed so much in my life .... I just did this to my sister ( for those of you who don’t know it’s a song ) 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Watching a duck chase a dog. Had me giggling
  • Options
    Poor dog.
  • Options
    The dog was ok. No harm done!
  • Options
    Phew. Suppose that it is funny in that instance then. :)  :p
  • Options
    My "neice" is one of my favourite people. We run around, I pick her up and mess about with her and she loves it!

We were at the restaurant and I picked her up and I made her laugh so much she was in hysterics and farted from being so amused by the noises I was making. 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    edited March 2020
    These arent today but this week. 

Was watching Neglected dog programs and ones had a sore body and was itching its self. And my sister was so invested in the program and wanted the dog to stop itching.  she acidently shouted out "teddy". Loool. Eventho the dog looked nothing like teddy
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    my friends daughter went as naughty elf on the shelf for world book day and the picture has just made my week! :lol:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
    Siri jokes
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Sounds strange and not funny but I was singing along to one of my favourite Mamma Mia songs  (Slipping Through My Fingers.) I laughed at the part with "that funny little girl." It reminds me of one of my friends. 
  • Options
    Lost my house keys, couldn't find them anywhere at all. Spent 10 minutes searching the house and outside my house.. only to find them in the fridge. 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Friend video called me briefly before she went out it made my day having that 20 min convo sharing laughs :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    News is slow here today, in the news someone stole cake, and in the statement it says "none of the stolen items were recovered" 🤣🤣 he got 4 months for stealing cake! 🎂😂
  • Options
    Just woke up from a nap. Shakira came to my house 😳 but she was really impressed with the decor of the houses and alterations that people were in the process of doing 
  • Options
    Earlier at school me and my classmates started singing Ex Wives from Six. We were having such a good time. What we did not know was that our religious studies teacher was standing behind us and listening the whole time.  Didn't notice until I turned around and saw her trying not to laugh. 
  • Options
    I really shouldn't laugh but my mum makes me laugh so hard sometimes. There's different tiers to being scolded by a foreign mum. When they full native you know you've fucked up 🤣🤣🤣 my Greek friend was telling me about her mother's antics about the virus and we both stood there and lost our shit. 
  • Options
    I just remembered that one clip from goggle box about the gut who had sex with thousands of people, I laughed so hard at everyones reaction
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019
    Gogglebox has me laughing all the time 😂 the Australian one is funny too
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    I love Gogglebox, it’s always so funny.

In fact Channel 4 on a Friday night is brilliant at the moment. Gogglebox at 9, Friday night dinner (one of my favourite ever shows) at 10. Always laughing at those.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    There's a glitch on a clothes website I use and they're sending out 2 of everything but I've only been charged for one 🙄😂💖
  • Options
    There's a glitch on a clothes website I use and they're sending out 2 of everything but I've only been charged for one 🙄😂💖
    I love when this sort of thing happens @BubblesGoesBoo. The other day we ordered from a restaurant takeaway and they gave us a free steak pie...we never ordered a steak pie of any kind but we got a free one! My parents were about to phone them to tell them but I told them not to complain.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    My friend tried and failed to order a takeaway at school earlier. She was about to pay when we got caught. We had to cancel the delivery. Is it true that takeaway companies are not allowed to deliver to schools?
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    My friend tried and failed to order a takeaway at school earlier. She was about to pay when we got caught. We had to cancel the delivery. Is it true that takeaway companies are not allowed to deliver to schools?
    I'm pretty sure they can as long as someone buzzes them in, we had pizza at some of the after school sessions in year 11. Only reason I went :joy:

Was laughing earlier cos Maisy is starting to go grey on her chin it's like she's got a beard :lol: she's only 3!
    Haha. There is nobody in reception to let them in though. So one of us would have to wait by the gate at delivery time and open the gate for them. Or climb over the gate. We were forced to cancel it.
  • Options
    I remember one of the lads in my class doing this @Kasa2103 I think they got away with it, but then again our gates were never closed during the school day and we were allowed out at lunchtime.

I also had pizza takeaway at school once @Aidan my English teacher wanted to have a treat for when we’d handed in our essays. Someone in the class worked at dominos so got her a 50% discount (and she asked to use it again the next week for a different class haha).