Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What made you laugh today?

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Orange is the new black spoiler

I giggled in episode 6 (S7) when they are watching and talking love Island 😂😂

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    *electricity ad comes on the tv*

my nephew: 'that's silly, everyone knows electricity comes from the electricity shop' :lol:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    The fact that one of my cats thinks that following me down the road and rubbing herself against me as soon as I get out the car. Cheeky cat.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    The fact that one of my cats thinks that following me down the road and rubbing herself against me as soon as I get out the car. Cheeky cat.
    Aww, that's cute  <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Aww, that's cute  <3
    But also a bit annoying. I almost dropped my expensive phone onto the street. My handbag was full.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,503 Skive's The Limit
    edited July 2019
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Me and my dad were chatting about how baby faced Diana Ross looks in the photos we have seen. I mentioned about how baby faced I look. Then I made a joke about Squeaky (my dance teacher.) She is about 30 years old but looks more like 19 (21 at the most.) The nickname Squeaky was given by one of my friends at school. It is because her voice sounded so squeaky when she was screaming out announcements on sports day. 
  • Options
    this. I'm taking one of my younger siblings to London on Friday and we were talking about stuff relating to our trip. For some reason this just had me chuckling. 
    Tagging the mix because I feel like your staff with kids might understand my stress of losing a child due to wondering off
    @The Mix
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Found this quite funny when I saw this, the company which you can buy your own pierre 

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Me to my mum - can you put a can of soap in a saucepan and put it on for me
    Mum response - done it
    Me to mum - seriously mum 

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Forgot to plug my earphones into my phone. Pressed play and a song full of cursing came on. Never been so embarrassed and i can't hide on the train. But others saw the funny side of it hahaha oops
  • Options
    I was out for lunch earlier with my mum. I had a fish finger wrap with chips. I decided to show my mum the different cheerleading positions by using chips. My mum laughed so much and was wondering how chips can do cheerleading. I laughed at her silly comment as well.
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    My mum sent me a funny Facebook video, of this dog trying to through a door carrying a massive stick lol. 
  • Options
    Carriages aren't supposed to do that and I'm really interested on how this happened after all the caledonian sleeper services have a locos at each end as when they get to Edinburgh for fort Williams the train splits in half 

• Options
    My mum was telling me that when she was in secondary school there were 2 sisters in her year group who sat each others exams. One sister was good at French whilst the other was hopeless. On exam days, they would do their hair the same and go to the exam. They deliberately sat at the back away from the teacher. They never got caught and always passed. I wish I had a sister my age so they could sit my history exams, Spanish exams and maths exams. Or definitely at least history and maths. 
  • Options
    Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    Was at the hospital with my mum early this morning for her surgery, the nurse was demonstrating how to put the stockings that stop blood clots on. She demonstrated how to pull them up on her arm. Anyway...went behind the curtain for mum to get herself sorted and came back in to see the stockings on her arms. I was like omg mum no they go on your legs it was just a demonstration 
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    This:
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    So I just walked in my neices room..think she found the scissors. Shouldn't laugh but I can't help myself lol

[photo removed by moderator]
    Post edited by TheMix on
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Yikessssss :D
  • Options
    'I wanted a fresh trim aunty moo' 🤣😭 I can't stop laughing oml
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    time to hide the scissors I think :)
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    I mean there all true 😂😂

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    When you say you're having nothing for lunch at work and the chef literally brings you a plate of nothing 😂😂 (not a disordered thing, I have 3 10 minute breaks at work so isn't really long enough for food when you smoke) 

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,503 Skive's The Limit
    My sisters husband put massive horn behind me when we was in the shop. Scared the actual shit out of me but was funny how scared I was. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Today there were 6 and 7 year olds with basically endless energy. They were running round the place so many times for basically two thirds of the lunch break.
  • Options
    I was decorating my folder today and I decided to draw a baby shark on it and the singing teacher who saw it decided to start muttering baby shark.
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Just remembered the time my boyfriend was chasing me in the mall and I slipped. We were both in hysterics 🤣
  • Options
    Just found out J is allergic to cats, my dad has a cat, this is going to be a fun holiday for her 😂😂 
  • Options
    Yep. Basically all the time. Note to memo- stay awake on the train tomorrow as I am the only one who knows the route. And don't fall asleep on the zip wire.
  • Options
    My dad found this on Facebook today so he decided to send a photo of it to me.