Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the bbc are right tools

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote:
    Saying nothing with a lot of words again, I see.

You sure you're not a politician? You have little enough understanding of the world to be one.

Though I do find it amusing that you think the Queen rules the world from the top. Almost as amused as Brenda would be, I think.

As for the whole being a landowner making them powerful nonsene, maybe it did in 1780. Land is an irrelevance now, especially land that you can't do anything with; the real power is in the factories and services.

Kermit the cancer looking for a host, your inability to respect intelligent thesis again reflects the shallow genetics on that tiny little island!

And where did I say the queen rules the world?
  • Options
    Not too bright are you.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    No shit, Sherlock.

Again the immaturity further reflected through more expletive insults. You are embarrassing yourself with such discourse.
  • Options
    Again the immaturity further reflected through more expletive insults.

You're offended by "no shit, Sherlock"?! :eek:
    You are embarrassing yourself with such discourse.

Using words like "discourse" does not make you look any more intelligent.
  • Options
    P.S.
    You want me to go through the thread and quote you every time you have used gratuitous insults?
  • Options
    You are a very sad little boy who spends too much time using a computer.
  • Options
    Oh the irony! :D
  • Options
    your inability to respect intelligent thesis

Oh, I can respect intelligent theses, and in fact do. I have a lot of time for Carl Schmitt and EH Carr, for instance.

I cannot, however, respect half-baked nonsense trying desperately to appear intelligent by using poly-syllabic lexis. What you are posting is half-baked nonsense, it is not an intellectual or astute critique of anything.

As Blagsta so accuarately points out, monarchies are the epitome of feudalism, not of capitalism.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Oh, I can respect intelligent theses, and in fact do. I have a lot of time for Carl Schmitt and EH Carr, for instance.

I cannot, however, respect half-baked nonsense trying desperately to appear intelligent by using poly-syllabic lexis. What you are posting is half-baked nonsense, it is not an intellectual or astute critique of anything.

As Blagsta so accuarately points out, monarchies are the epitome of feudalism, not of capitalism.
    I suggest you widen your horizon to embrace a broader scope of intelligent value, your attempt to assess modern social context is again reflecting the pathetic gene puddle.

I imagine you believe aircraft brought down the WTC
  • Options
    I suggest you widen your horizon to embrace a broader scope of intelligent value

You mean I should start listening to bonkers conspiracy theorists such as yourself, instead of acclaimed politicos?
    your attempt to assess modern social context is again reflecting the pathetic gene puddle.

Get back to me when you know who Carl Schmitt is.

:lol:
  • Options
    I suggest you widen your horizon to embrace a broader scope of intelligent value, your attempt to assess modern social context is again reflecting the pathetic gene puddle.

This really is complete gobbledegook. :D

Aaaah, you're one of those people. No wonder.
  • Options
    The ptb must adore you kermit, the good little law school grad! Railroaded to please the capitalist curriculum.
  • Options
    Are you mates with Clandestine on here?
  • Options
    The ptb must adore you, the good little law school grad! Railroaded to please the capitalist curriculum.

Freak.

Go away.

You're scaring me. Like the old men on buses that smell of wee and leer at you.

Are you one of Clandestine's conspiracy nuts? You sound like him, except on crack.
  • Options
    The ptb must adore you kermit, the good little law school grad! Railroaded to please the capitalist curriculum.
    anyone who believes the american pnacs were not responsible for the 911 attacks is seriously deluded ...
    but they all think i'm a nutcase as well.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Freak.

Go away.

You're scaring me. Like the old men on buses that smell of wee and leer at you.

Are you one of Clandestine's conspiracy nuts? You sound like him, except on crack.

Now you have lost the plot, you have never heard my voice how can I ‘sound’ like anyone?

As expected one of the blind sad little fools who cannot see the government walking all over civil liberties and turning the country into a police state.

Do you know anything about WTC building 7?
  • Options
    In what way is this country "a police state"? Look - a proper historical understanding and a decent political analysis would be a good idea, otherwise you just look like a screaming hysterical fool and undermine your position and the left in general.
  • Options
    As expected one of the blind sad little fools who cannot see the government walking all over civil liberties and turning the country into a police state.

Oh, do shut up, you tiresome little child.

What do you mean by "police state"? What do you mean by "civil liberties"? What do you mean by "the Government"?

What do you mean by "walking all over" these "civil liberties".

My opinion on the Government's policy is well known. I want to know what yours is. Because at the minute you are being a hysterical little child, all shouting and no critique.
    Do you know anything about WTC building 7?

Yeah, it was a big building with two towers, and some cunt flew a plane into it.
  • Options
    Kermit, all land disputes are settled in the queens courts. You asked me to look at the land registration, who are those people registering with?

Ahhhh! Geddit now? Just like the "HM GOVT" corporation owns all cars, hence the need to register with them your equitable title.

This means she owns everything and has first title to it all. Why?

Because if she didn't have first title then she couldn't settle the disputes.

It's also the reason she can't get insurance etc. Of course, I must once again make the distinction between brenda and "HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN" the corporation. incidentally, that corp also owns the US and canade still, for the same reason as the registration.

Who was the declaration of independence drawn up for again?

Tyler, theres all sorts of things you might be right or wrong about but the usual way things work on here is that you provide links etc. RIch Kid used to know this. ;)

This means that any truly new viewpoint will get dismissed however. I ask for evidence of borders/countries all the time but they batter on about it like they are there regardless. Anyway, welcome to P&D and calm down, eh? I like wacky viewpoints and don't want to lose another one due to offensive rambling.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    In what way is this country "a police state"? Look - a proper historical understanding and a decent political analysis would be a good idea, otherwise you just look like a screaming hysterical fool and undermine your position and the left in general.

You are one shallow fool! if you cannot be bothered to keep up with the introduction of laws that can lock you away without charge for 90 days with no access to legal advice, then I pity your poor little ass!

Among other despicable acts, the government is trying to remove Habeas corpus. And you are obviously blind to the increase in the number of police on the street, and the introduction of those ‘plastic police’ (community relation officers all dressed in day glow green and uniforms that, for all intent and purpose resemble a police identity).

And what do you have to say about the prick little pig that unloaded half a magazine into the head of an electrician on the tube?

This is part of the account from an eyewitness of the tube bombs - “The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train.” http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/region_wide/2005/07/11/83e33146-09af-4421-b2f4-1779a86926f9.lpf

Wake up sheeple!!! Stop fucking with your ipods and take a look around.

Now go google, I am not doing the work for you. However, being the generous guy I am, here is a head start http://www.boris-johnson.com/archives/2005/02/monarchy_and_ha.html
  • Options
    You are one shallow fool! if you cannot be bothered to keep up with the introduction of laws that can lock you away without charge for 90 days with no access to legal advice, then I pity your poor little ass!

Yes, I'm well aware of the new terror laws and am fully opposed to them. However you haven't answered my question - in what way does this make the UK a police state? Are the police involved in all aspects of everyday life? Does the man on the Clapham omnibus fear the police everyday of his life?
    Among other despicable acts, the government is trying to remove Habeas corpus. And you are obviously blind to the increase in the number of police on the street, and the introduction of those ‘plastic police’ (community relation officers all dressed in day glow green and uniforms that, for all intent and purpose resemble a police identity).

Yes, I'm well aware of that thankyou. However my question still stands.
    And what do you have to say about the prick little pig that unloaded half a magazine into the head of an electrician on the tube?

This is part of the account from an eyewitness of the tube bombs - “The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train.” http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/region_wide/2005/07/11/83e33146-09af-4421-b2f4-1779a86926f9.lpf

Yes, I'm well aware of all that too. However, eye witness reports are notoriously unreliable. What one report in a local paper is supposed to prove, I don't know. Are you related to Clandestine by any chance?
    Wake up sheeple!!!

See, this is where your particular brand of hysteria reveals its true colours. You have nothing but contempt for everyday people. Well if that's your politics, you can keep it. You'll be first against the wall with that attitude, muthafucka.
    Stop fucking with your ipods and take a look around.

I like my MP3 player thanks.
    Now go google, I am not doing the work for you. However, being the generous guy I am, here is a head start http://www.boris-johnson.com/archives/2005/02/monarchy_and_ha.html

You're using a tory, a royalist and all round chinless wonder upper class cunt to support your views? You are confused aren't you?

P.S.
    The use of different colours in your post just makes you look more and more like one of those lunatics that writes to their local paper in green pen about the lizards controlling the world.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Oh, do shut up, you tiresome little child.

What do you mean by "police state"? What do you mean by "civil liberties"? What do you mean by "the Government"?

What do you mean by "walking all over" these "civil liberties".

My opinion on the Government's policy is well known. I want to know what yours is. Because at the minute you are being a hysterical little child, all shouting and no critique.

Yeah, it was a big building with two towers, and some cunt flew a plane into it.

Your writing is so crab–handed, you must find it difficult to follow a straight line of thought.

The WTC was a complex of eight different buildings, WTC 1 and 2 were the tall twin towers. WTC 7 was approx a block away and received no significant damage yet it was demolished into its own footprint later that day. The building was used by the Secret Service, FBI and an entire floor was dedicated to the CIA. It held many records and back up computer data relating to, among other things, the Enron investigation and the WorldCom fraud. http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=WTC+7&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

And how do you explain the 1200% increase in stock market activity for United and American Airlines a few days before the fateful Tuesday?

Now stop writing testosterone-fuelled insults and DO THE RESEARCH! Wankers!
  • Options
    So, how are monrachies "the epitome of capitalism"?
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Yes, I'm well aware of the new terror laws and am fully opposed to them. However you haven't answered my question - in what way does this make the UK a police state? Are the police involved in all aspects of everyday life? Does the man on the Clapham omnibus fear the police everyday of his life?

We could throw you into a salmon farm and you would still not smell the fish would you?

Good luck brum scum, you are going to need it!
  • Options
    Mmmmmmm...salmon...

*drools*

P.S.
    How are monarchies "the epitome of capitalism"? In what respects does the UK resemble a police state?