Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

justice for captain hook?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i am ...so fuck off to where you'd be happier yes?

It aint that simple ........ perhaps you can point me to a place which isn't under the influence of the west?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by freethepeeps
    It aint that simple ........ perhaps you can point me to a place which isn't under the influence of the west?

The rainforests of Brazil.
  • Options
    conformity is a fools paradise.

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    The rainforests of Brazil.

Oh - good grief!!!!!!!!!!

:(
  • Options
    give it up.
    of course it aint that simple.
    tell me what kind of place you wish to live in and i may be able to point you int he right direction.
    like it or not ...the west with it's many many faults is the greatest civilisation man has ever devised.
    when it collapses ...which it will ...you'll be yearning for your internet connection and water on tap ...the abundance of globa;l food ...with all it's faults.
    or ...you can do what i have done and head for the hills ...grow your own chickens and veg ...have you actualy got t in you to dig the earth and reclaim swamp?
    somehow i think not ...your another one who lives off the fruits but condems the tree that feeds you and keeps you in such a soft unreality.
    ever killed your own dinner on a regular basis like me?
  • Options
    i am ...so fuck off to where you'd be happier yes?
    So why don't you piss off to Siberia morrocan?

That would most probably suit your present viewpoints as far as I can see

Are you a Stalinist morrocan?
  • Options
    what realy pisses me off is you think your so fucking clever cos you can cut and paste your info ...your an armchair revolutionary shopping in all the places you hate ...using the transport systems you despise.
    me ...i'm growing MY food ...and despite and because of everything ...i'm looking into getting working horses to work with instead of engines ...i make pickeles ...i'm looking at making whiskey ...i've grown cannabis for years ...
    you ...carry on with your fucking delusions of armchair revolution ...
    in the morning ...i'll be up to my tits in mud trying to reclaim swamp ...which i'm pretty good at.
    wanker.
  • Options
    Originally posted by eternalsunshine
    So why don't you piss off to Siberia morrocan?

That would most probably suit your present viewpoints as far as I can see

Are you a Stalinist morrocan?
    what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
    i thought you wanted to get back on topic ...a topic you have never been on ...
  • Options
    what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
    i thought you wanted to get back on topic ...a topic you have never been on ...
    A child when it comes to politics I see
  • Options
    what realy pisses me off is you think your so fucking clever cos you can cut and paste your info ...your an armchair revolutionary shopping in all the places you hate ...using the transport systems you despise.
    me ...i'm growing MY food ...and despite and because of everything ...i'm looking into getting working horses to work with instead of engines ...i make pickeles ...i'm looking at making whiskey ...i've grown cannabis for years ...
    you ...carry on with your fucking delusions of armchair revolution ...
    in the morning ...i'll be up to my tits in mud trying to reclaim swamp ...which i'm pretty good at.
    wanker.

Hurrah for you!!!

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by eternalsunshine
    A child when it comes to politics I see
    you are a seriously annoying kunt.
    you type many words and say fuck all.
    i'll do my best from now on to totaly fucking ignore your idiocy.
    you purposely attack everyone and offer diddly shit.
    i don't mind people i can disagree with but you ...what is their to agree or dissagree with.
    your a plank.
  • Options
    Hurrah for you!!!

...and?
  • Options
    ...and?

• Options
    trying to prove something cos i'm fucked if i know what your about.
    tell me about all the things you hate about the west then ...but you till enjoy and rely on aye?
    tell me why you are not trying to do fuck all about it apart from sitting there talking.
  • Options
    trying to prove something cos i'm fucked if i know what your about.
    tell me about all the things you hate about the west then ...but you till enjoy and rely on aye?
    tell me why you are not trying to do fuck all about it apart from sitting there talking.

You know what, the thread isn't about you or me - and if you can't see what the problems with the west are, then thats your problem.

You keep growing your veg and killing your breakfast, that'll sort it all out.

A thread full of Alf Garnetts.

I can't believe it........
  • Options
    You know what, the thread isn't about you or me - and if you can't see what the problems with the west are, then thats your problem.

You keep growing your veg and killing your breakfast, that'll sort it all out.

A thread full of Alf Garnetts.

I can't believe it........
    you are one very small nobody with typical nofuckingbody ideas.
    you don't like being called an armchair revolutionary ...
    you don't like yourself or the trap your in.
    you have no answers and no way out.
    you don't like relying on and using all the hated things around you but ...cos your so fucking pathetic you have no alternatives ...no choices.
    i know full well what i don't like ...trouble is ...it was you who was aked the question but me who gets the elbow for not answering it.
    you and sunshine have so obviously come here together ...
  • Options
    having spent the last ten minutes watching you in who's online replying to this thread ...and then seeing no reply i pressume you can't actualy do it off the top of your head ...i have to go to bed.
  • Options
    you are one very small nobody with typical nofuckingbody ideas.
    you don't like being called an armchair revolutionary ...
    you don't like yourself or the trap your in.
    you have no answers and no way out.
    you don't like relying on and using all the hated things around you but ...cos your so fucking pathetic you have no alternatives ...no choices.
    i know full well what i don't like ...trouble is ...it was you who was aked the question but me who gets the elbow for not answering it.
    you and sunshine have so obviously come here together ...

I don't mind being called an armchair revolutionary - I don't care what you think I am or what you think I do - I probably know a little more about it than you do though.......

I didn't ask you to analyse my life or detail yours ..... but the thread is a load of bollocks - and your bullshit about having to love the west if you live in it just begged for that response....

cos it was obvious what was coming next.
    ...the west with it's many many faults is the greatest civilisation man has ever devised
    you can do what i have done and head for the hills ...grow your own chickens and veg ...have you actualy got t in you to dig the earth and reclaim swamp?

Maybe one day you'll see the contradiction.

Maybe not

Whatever. I have no desire to be you.......
  • Options
    they should export him to america where he can serve the death penalty and where he wont be taking up british taxpayers money when he is tried in the US rather than here
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    they should export him to america where he can serve the death penalty and where he wont be taking up british taxpayers money when he is tried in the US rather than here

Hurrah ..............
  • Options
    I don't mind being called an armchair revolutionary - I don't care what you think I am or what you think I do - I probably know a little more about it than you do though.......

I didn't ask you to analyse my life or detail yours ..... but the thread is a load of bollocks - and your bullshit about having to love the west if you live in it just begged for that response....

cos it was obvious what was coming next.

Maybe one day you'll see the contradiction.

Maybe not

Whatever. I have no desire to be you.......
    well that was very intelectual and insightful wasn't it not.
    i don't love the west.
    i don't like what is being done to my world.
    i don't like people who fucking complain about it all the time but thouroughly enjoy basking in its comforts without doing anything to change it.
    i hate the supermarket illusion ...it is the biggest fantasy going ...so i have gotten out of my armchair and decided to do things my way ...not theirs or yours ...mine.
    you carry on consuming and using ...and of course reading a lot and complaining ...sure way to get screwed.
  • Options
    - I probably know a little more about it than you do though.......

goodnight and god bless.
    all that knowledge kept secret aye!
  • Options
    goodnight and god bless.
    all that knowledge kept secret aye!

put it in context and it even maked sense:
    I don't care what you think I am or what you think I do - I probably know a little more about it than you do though.......

:D
  • Options
    Can anyone who has no problem with him being sent to the US to be executed could kindly explain:

1. Do you always support the death penalty or only on selected cases?

2. For which crimes exactly do you exactly support the death penalty? Taking other lives only, or does this now extend to other crimes such us incitement to hatred?

3. If the latter is the case, would you agree that people such as Kilroy-Silk or Nick Griffin should be executed immediately?

4. What has Hamza exactly done to deserve the death penalty?

For all the protestations last night on this thread that the knee-jerkism wasn't prompted by the tabloids, I'm sorry to say that is exactly what some of you appear to be doing: brainlessly parroting the editorial line of the S*n, Express and co. with no regard for presumption of innocence or actual facts of any kind.

A sorry spectacle... :no:
  • Options
    Well at least we have Aladdin talking sense.

eternalsunshine: will you come back when you have a life and you have a sense of humour? You are one of these people who follows a set of life rules because you think that is what everyone else expects of you, you don't see a joke, you can't take a joke, you're always so damn earnest and just plain boring.

I love the way you and freethepeeps sit there claiming I'm racist, that I mock the disabled, that yaddayaddayadda. AS you don't know me you don't know what I think, but I will say something: I will always say the thing most guaranteed to piss off the earnest lefties who have no personality of their own.

Stop being so offended and go and invest in a sense of humour. The people I respect are those who follow their own moral codes and don't try and impose it on anyone else- people like Morrocan Roll- they live and let live. MR does what HE thinks is right, and he doesn't care what anyone else thinks.

You two, on the other hand, are the sort of people who think that everyone should think what you think, and they should be punished if they don't. Stop trying to follow the rules because, you know what, peoplen who always follow the rules never get anywhere.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    Can anyone who has no problem with him being sent to the US to be executed could kindly explain:

1. Do you always support the death penalty or only on selected cases?

2. For which crimes exactly do you exactly support the death penalty? Taking other lives only, or does this now extend to other crimes such us incitement to hatred?

3. If the latter is the case, would you agree that people such as Kilroy-Silk or Nick Griffin should be executed immediately?

4. What has Hamza exactly done to deserve the death penalty?

In all seriousness, no, Hamza shouldn't be extradited and no, he shouldn't be executed.

1. the death penalty is always wrong- not for "humaniotarian" reasons, but because:
    a. living is worse for them that death- note Shipman and West, and how Brady and Huntley want to be allowed to kill themselves.
    b. living is cheaper.
    c. the courts make the odd fuck-up- the Birmingham Six would be dead if we had the death penalty.

3. Last time I checked, Griffin or Kilroy Silk weren't going around saying that all people who aren't like them should be killed; that flying planes into buildings is acceptable; that terrorism is something that all good people should be doing. And, even more to the point, that aren't railing against the society that keeps them clothed and fed.

For all the protestations last night on this thread that the knee-jerkism wasn't prompted by the tabloids, I'm sorry to say that is exactly what some of you appear to be doing: brainlessly parroting the editorial line of the S*n, Express and co. with no regard for presumption of innocence or actual facts of any kind.

Hamza, as you said yourself, is a deeply disgusting individual. He should have been booted out of this country for what he's been saying, in my hjonest opinion- if the West are so bad, then he should leave. If he thinks Pakistan or Saudi is such a bastion of virtue, he should fuck off back there. But he won't, because they'll kill him. Weird that.

He's still entitled to a fair trial, and that is what he will be given in the UK. But you don't need to be convicted to be extradited, extraditions are done for political reasons.

I wouldn't be sad to see Hamza dead, except for the fact that he would become a martyr. Personally I don't think he should be killed when Adams and McGuinness are still alive, when the Brighton bomber (probably someone who freethepeeps and eternalsunshine revere) is still alive. But if Adams and McGuinness were to be executed I wouldn't be sorry either.
  • Options
    Can we clear this up, is this a forum for tasteless jokes, circle jerks and ganging up on newbies, or is it a place for politics and debate?

While you sit there thinking how clever it is to mock disabilities, call for summary executions and do the tabloid speak, people are being driven insane by being incarcerated indefinitely, without even being told what the evidence against them is.

As it goes, if Hamza is done for speaking his mind, theres no end in sight to who else can be done for speaking their minds.

There is nothing funny about the world that is being foisted on us - your tasteless jokes are offensive - and I am not interested in trying to find them funny.

:)
  • Options
    Can we clear this up, is this a forum for tasteless jokes, circle jerks and ganging up on newbies, or is it a place for politics and debate?

As was said FOUR PAGES AGO, state some politics and we'll debate it.

It's a very simple concept to grasp.

While you sit there thinking how clever it is to mock disabilities

yeah, you said that before.

I presume you think that both MR and myself do that?

As it goes, if Hamza is done for speaking his mind, theres no end in sight to who else can be done for speaking their minds.

There's speaking his mind and there's calling people to kill.

Not even the NF do that.

There is nothing funny about the world that is being foisted on us - your tasteless jokes are offensive - and I am not interested in trying to find them funny.

Aww diddums.

Instead of whingeing do something about it then.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit

Instead of whingeing do something about it then.

When I need advice on how to live my life from a bunch of small minded bigots, I'll ask for it.

Till then, keep it to yourself.

:)
  • Options
    It makes NO difference what so ever what race, colour, nationality he is or what he is alleged to have done.

Internment is WRONG in all cases.

If we allow one person to have an unfair trial then we are ALL at risk.

Justice is for all. It is a very slipperly slope if we allow human rights to be subjective.