Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

justice for captain hook?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hooray! justice has finally caught up with abu hamza, facing 16 different charges in court, including incitement to murder and inciting racial hatred. trouble is, he will cost the taxpayer considerably more in hmp belmarsh, than he previously did outside ( even with all the benefits he was creaming off the infidel taxpayer) how long should he serve in prison here, or should we have let the americans fry his beard in 'ole sparky'?

Comments

• Options
    Just this once, I'd give him to the Americans.

Much as I loathe the death penalty, and believe that we should never extradite to a country that has it, some people just deserve to do the sit-down dance.

My only worry is that by killing the cunt we'd make him a martyr.
  • Options
    boil him down for chipfat.
  • Options
    boil him IN chip fat :lol:
  • Options
    Hand him over to the Americans. Is the UK even capable of bringing him to justice anyway? I’m sure the human rights groups and human rights lawyers are already queuing up to express their outrage…And even if they did bring him to justice he’d probably get a light sentence…And for his safety they’ll probably give him his own special wing. Ship him off to Gitmo.
  • Options
    he reminds me of captain pugwash.
  • Options
    he'll be fantastic in the prison panto!
  • Options
    i think the prison officers should do a daily rectal cavity search................using his hook.
  • Options
    *wanders in - peers around - sees a bunch of small minded bigots - leaves*
  • Options
    Originally posted by major_tom
    i think the prison officers should do a daily rectal cavity search................using his hook.
    chop his other hand off ...two hooks ...then let all the other prisoners watch him wipe his arse ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by freethepeeps
    fuck off.
  • Options

:wave:

So you're saying that Hamza isn't evil.

Could've fooled me.

He deserves to die.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    fuck off.

That was my other reaction.
  • Options
    fuck off.

Can't you read?

The hang em and flog em brigade has no attraction for me.....
  • Options
    Can't you read?

Nor me.

But for some an exception should always be found.
  • Options
    Can't you read?

pssst ...i think theres a thing called humour going on here ...
  • Options
    Dude, don't say that out loud, we're supposed to be humourless shells in here.
  • Options
    pssst ...i think theres a thing called humour going on here ...

heh heh - like on the shit/bastard/prick thread eh - a larf a minute

:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Nor me.

But for some an exception should always be found.
    ...erm I have a slight problem here. Surely one is either for or against the death penalty, how can anyone suspend their belief in opposing the death penalty and then make an exception to that rule. My god it would seem here that you lot have already tried and judged this man and are prepared to extradite him to the fascist US administration's highly illegal Guantanamo bay.

I reckon that we should get Griffin and all his goons, round them all up alongside the neo-nazis from the NF and Stormfront and chuck them into solitary confinement...torture them in Bellmarsh for a couple of years and then gloat at the psychological damage we have inflicted upon them.

Just a thought :)
  • Options
    It depends on why one is against the death penalty.

I'm against it because I believe that keeping the fuckers alive is a worse punishment. And it's cheaper for us.

The commies are worse than the far right though. far more dangerous, far more wrong, far more in need of a good beating.
  • Options
    if we had stamped on hamza the minute he commited a crime, "griffin and his goons'' wouldn't have much to whinge about and less people would vote for them.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    It depends on why one is against the death penalty.

I'm against it because I believe that keeping the fuckers alive is a worse punishment. And it's cheaper for us.

The commies are worse than the far right though. far more dangerous, far more wrong, far more in need of a good beating.
    So you are only against the death penalty because of cost factors? Really? Nothing to do with justice, human decency and the possibilities of making devastating, irreversable fatal mistakes?

Are you of the far right Kermit?
  • Options
    Originally posted by eternalsunshine
    So you are only against the death penalty because of cost factors? Really? Nothing to do with justice, human decency and the possibilities of making devastating, irreversable fatal mistakes?

Did you read that post at all?
  • Options
    if we had stamped on hamza the minute he commited a crime, "griffin and his goons'' wouldn't have much to whinge about and less people would vote for them.
    So we should do the bidding of "griffin and his goons'' to placate them. I'm sure Griffin, the BNP, NF and Stormfront must be rubbing their hands together. Hell who needs electoral positions when you've got the mainstream parties to do all your bidding.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Did you read that post at all?
    Did you read my post at all...or are you just going to tell me to shut up again?
  • Options
    which agony aunt tells u when to fart?

judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner,judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner.judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner,judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner.judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner,judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner..........................
  • Options
    Did you read my post at all...or are you just going to tell me to shut up again?

I read yours, that's how I know you didn't read Kermit's.
  • Options

well said, hey sunshine, read his post again please
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    well said, hey sunshine, read his post again please

I bow to you sir.
  • Options

Mistakes is the other big reason.

Justice and decency? You mean like how those on death row showed justice and human decency to their victims.

I didn't see Abu Mamia showing any leniency or decency to that copper. Why should he be shown any?

I didn't see Ian Brady showing any justice or clemency to the children he brutally murdered. Why should he be shown any?

I say keep them alive because it's worse for them. And it's cheaper. And if there is a fuck up it's only 25 years of a person's life wanked away, not an entire life.

But i would have no problem giving Hamza to teh Yanks. It's not as if there could be a miscarriage of justice, as it's SO DAMN OBVIOUS.
  • Options
    Re: which agony aunt tells u when to fart?
    judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner,judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner.judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner,judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner.judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner,judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner, judge, jury, executioner..........................

sarcasmironysatireoxymoroncontradictionlearnpleasenothingiswhatitseems.
  • Options
    And what makes you think that I didn't read Kermit's post?

You're not making yourself very clear here Fiend are you.