Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

immigration

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd be prepared to say all of it and more to his face.
    But I'm not the one who is spouting nonsense about all sorts of crap. Read the thread.
  • Options
    If what I'm saying is crap then what you're saying is conversley crap because you possess the opposite view to me on every topic. There isn't a right or wrong with immigration just a strict and lenient. Noone has come to a compromise thus far.
  • Options
    I love commercial dance/trance music (which is also popular music) and that hasn't been influenced by black music in the slightest.
  • Options
    Alrite, I was wrong about the bloody music! The music!! The immigration issue is far more important, and no I haven't stopped listening to trance Blagsta. It may have been influenced by techno but I dont know of one modern black trance DJ that makes his own music thesedays. If you do, please enlighten me to the fact. I would like to listen to his song.
  • Options
    Thats just the start. Anyway, you're boring me now, its too easy.
  • Options
    I would love to make it a little more challenging for you but I cannot at this precise moment because I'm off to bed to dream of clamping down on illegal immigrants :D. Perhaps tomorrow.
  • Options
    You've been trying for a couple of days now and not been challenging in the slightest.
  • Options
    well thanks for the liberal viewpoint. I'll take it into account when I write my arguments tomorrow. Remember, black trance DJ, let me know! (not saying this in a bad way, I genuinely want to listen to a trance song by a black DJ, and Carl Cox doesnt count, he's more house than trance).
  • Options
    Its not a matter of there being a black trance DJ (but Carl Cox does play trance sometimes), its what you wrote, "I love commercial dance/trance music (which is also popular music) and that hasn't been influenced by black music in the slightest". It has been massively influenced by black music. Just admit you were wrong.
  • Options
    I already have. "I was wrong about the bloody music!"
  • Options
    And you're wrong about "our culture being erased". Tell me, how are immigrants stopping you go to the pub, eat a Sunday roast and have a stiff upper lip? Also tell me how you can tell who is here illegally just by looking at them?
  • Options
    I have said before that you can only suspect illegal immigrants by looking at them. If you can't identify them on the streets then you can search areas which are notorious for harbouring illegal immigrants. The police do this already but, in my opinion, not enough.
  • Options
    Do you want to find illegal immigrants? Go to any pub in London and check the staff behind the bar...
  • Options
    Originally posted by RWB

You have a different political opinion to Giant and you try and put him down by mocking him, wonder if you would be so brave to say it to his face, doubt it somehow.

Thats where you make the fool of yourself, you claim he is ignorant, yet you do exactly the same and believe you are justify.

Yet those who have been against the illegal asylum seekers in one way or another have failed to back their points.

And why the heel do you keep trying to bring the debate down to the level of meeting in the streets for a fight? :confused:

Again. What is it that is really wrong with immigration?
  • Options
    Originally posted by giantno1
    I have said before that you can only suspect illegal immigrants by looking at them.

How so?

Do they look different then?
  • Options
    Of course they do MoK!

Anyone wearing a burkha can't be trusted!!!!! :eek:

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    Do you want to find illegal immigrants? Go to any pub in London and check the staff behind the bar...

not any pub as such, but at least half of them... true.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    How so?

Do they look different then?

Not physically but in their actions
  • Options

Such as?
  • Options
    I have said before that you can only suspect illegal immigrants by looking at them.

How? Are you psychic? Do tell.
  • Options

Go on...
  • Options
    What's wrong with you guys? Illegal immigrants can be easily spotted because they are the ones raping all the women, robbing and murdering the good citizens of this country, kidnapping babies, drowning puppies in the canal, destroying property, graffiting the walls, joyriding, etc etc.

If you see a person doing any of the above, you've got yourself an illegal immigrant.

Is that how you do it giantno1?
  • Options
    You forgot ruining our culture by doing horrid things like going to the pub and not having a stiff uper lip.
  • Options
    And not eating roast dinners, a hideous crime........
  • Options
    Indeed, what's all this falafel nonsense??? :D
  • Options
    Sweet jesus, its the people's liberation gang vs me.

Alrite forget the spotting method. I was speaking to Tony Saint today, ex-immigration officer at Heathrow and author of the recently published book on immigration, "Refusal Shoes." The stuff he said to me made me think. The system is unquestionably wrong whatever anyone may say. Immigration officers are only human so it depends on what mood their in from day to day as to whether they'll be lenient on the day or particularly harsh. There is little consistency because people are admitted on ridiculous terms such as an Egyptian man having married a part-time cleaner with British citizenship over in Egypt. This was the example that Tony used talking to me but It's not uncommon for foreigners to contact English women desperate for money over the internet, and pay for them to come to their respective countries in order to marry them. This then automatically grants them entry into the UK.

He also mentioned that an increasing number of foreigners destroy their national passport en route to England and so when they arrive, the British authorities have no choice but to grant them entry into the UK because they no longer have any documents proving that they are nationals of any country. Tony admitted that this is a MASSIVE loop-hole in the system and must be looked at! 1 suggestion is to have cameras at all main airports which take your photo as you check in. These photos are then passed on to immigration officials who can identify anybody without a document by their respective photos.

And in answer to your criticism of my racial prejudices, this immigration officer also told me, having worked for 10 years at Heathrow, that Arabs and Israelies are certainly the rudest people when attempting to gain entry into the UK. And this coming from a supposedly impartial UK immigration official.
    He also said that Australians think they own the place, but I knew that already.
  • Options
    You just don't like foreigners.
  • Options
    So you dont mind anybodys from anywhere hopping on a plane and en route to the UK just destroying their documents so that they can gain entrance into the UK like they have the God-given right to?
  • Options
    I don't mind anyone coming here, no. But yes, I'm sure that there are loopholes in the system. But thats not what you were initially saying. You were initially on about immigrants "erasing our culture" and how you can spot illegal immigrants by the way they look. Please justify these statements.
  • Options
    no
This discussion has been closed.