Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    FordRanger wrote: »
    leyla26 wrote: »
    @FordRanger Yeah it's only a bit of an issue, when it's icy and cold though they refuse to open for like a solid 10 seconds though hahaha, not too sure it's worth spending money on though tbh

And I'm debating selling and getting something with a bit of a bigger engine but considering I don't drive long distance much I'm not sure if it's worth it. What do you reckon??

@leyla26 , yh might be not worth it especially as you might upgrade.

I think if you have the money upgrade, maybe you could get the newest Peugeot 208, it looks nice. I'm going to upgrade my fiesta when I get some money in.

What do you have your eyes on when you are able to upgrade the fiesta?
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,884 Extreme Poster
    edited February 2023
    Ed_ wrote: »
    @FordRanger Yeah it's only a bit of an issue, when it's icy and cold though they refuse to open for like a solid 10 seconds though hahaha, not too sure it's worth spending money on though tbh

And I'm debating selling and getting something with a bit of a bigger engine but considering I don't drive long distance much I'm not sure if it's worth it. What do you reckon??

I think if you have the money upgrade, maybe you could get the newest Peugeot 208, it looks nice. I'm going to upgrade my fiesta when I get some money in.

Hey @Ed_ bro, hope you're OK. I'm thinking about a maybe a fiesta st when I get my manual
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    Dancer wrote: »
    Wow this thread has nearly 1000 pages now. It's probably one of the most if not the most popular thread on here. @TheMix Can you verify this please haha.

Yes and we've both been here since page 1!! @Dancer!!

It's almost certainly the longest thread since the boards software changed, some of the old mega threads were lost to the internet of days gone by, though even with those, I think the main big ones (rant and hugs thread) were smaller than this!

That's madness isn't it @Ed_ we're a part of boards history. The OP of this thread should be proud if they're still reading here.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,191 Part of The Furniture
    edited February 2023
    Wellll I like my tattoos … there on my arms soooo
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster

Hey @Ed_ bro, hope you're OK. I'm thinking about a maybe a fiesta st when I get my manual

Doing good thanks @FordRanger hope you are to?

Just a quick heads up, I deleted a bit of your last post. It's absolutely okay to have opinions on things like tattoos, as with anything, taste is subjective, however there are ways of saying what we think that is less direct. Sometimes, if we don't like something, it's easier just to not comment, particularly if someone hasn't asked for people's thoughts.

On the car front, the ST is the sportier version right? Bit more punchy to drive? You got a particular one you are after look/colour wise?
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

I’m gonna go now , I’m really pissed off . Night night everyone
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Before I go I want to explain why I have each of the tattoos

There’s actually meanings behind them all … the pawprint is for past dogs who have died .T he flowers were my Nanas fave flower and the butterfly was what we associate with my other nan who passed as there was a butterfly on her windowsill when she passed .My most recent one I asked everyone who I cherish and are a big part of my family to draw a flower …. Some of them don’t have much longer left with life . So maybe just maybe think before you post things
    edited February 2023

Just a quick heads up, I deleted a bit of your last post. It's absolutely okay to have opinions on things like tattoos, as with anything, taste is subjective, however there are ways of saying what we think that is less direct. Sometimes, if we don't like something, it's easier just to not comment, particularly if someone hasn't asked for people's thoughts.

On the car front, the ST is the sportier version right? Bit more punchy to drive? You got a particular one you are after look/colour wise?
    @Ed_

@Ed_ I've been ok man.

I shouldn't have said that and I didn't know the context either. I feel bad now, I just didn't know but i shouldnt be insulting the tattoos regardless, its really bad what I said so I am sorry. I guess it's been removed now.

Yh the st is a preformance version. Yh it's my punchy and stuff. They are kind of fast and fairly cheap.

• Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,580 The Mix Elder
    Hey
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    Hey

Hey :p
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,072 Wise Owl
    Morning Everyone Just checking in how has the weekend been and how are you feeling this morning. Will be around this morning if anyone needs anything or just wants to chat. Also yes it’s crazy this thread has almost 1000 pages :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,036 Boards Champion
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    Also yes it’s crazy this thread has almost 1000 pages :)

I like to imagine there's going to be someone who actually reads through all of them haha
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • M3GANx04M3GANx04 Posts: 61 Boards Initiate
    Hi @Dancer
    Hope you're feeling a bit better today. It can be difficult recovering from what can feel like an inevitable breakdown. Sometimes talking can help. Do you want to share what happened/how you were feeling?
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Hey everyone, I’m hopping on to talk here until 9:30ish. What’s going on for your guys atm?

(Also the support thread for tonight is open over on Health and Well-being section!)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Hey
    Hey?
    Mm indeed... Obligatory evening greeting o/
    Afternoon all, anybody around?
    edited September 18
    Hiya @Past User
    Post edited by TheMix on
    edited February 2023
    Yo, is the chat thread on today?
    Im not sure however the support thread is on tonight if anyone needs to use it :)
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,072 Wise Owl
    Hey everyone How has peoples weekends been
    Hey @ebyrne556 There's still almost a whole day of the weekend left. So far for me is has actually been great, was spending time with family yesterday and hopefully today too. How about you? Any plans for today?
    My weekend has been alright. I have mostly been having a rest as I had quite a busy week this week. How has your work been though @ebyrne556?.
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,254 Part of The Furniture
    @JJLemon18 - It sounds great that you have been able to spend time with your family. Did you manage to also spend time with your family on Monday? :)
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,254 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @Amy22. Glad your weekend was alright. How are you feeling after having a rest from the busy week? :)
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    I’ve just knocked over a wine glass while washing the dishes. I am a silly woman!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Hey @Amy22. Glad your weekend was alright. How are you feeling after having a rest from the busy week? :)

Yeah Im feeling a bit better from my rest. I managed to hand in an assigment earlier too for college which was an ultimate life saver tbh. To be honest I'm alright at the moment
    I’ve just knocked over a wine glass while washing the dishes. I am a silly woman!!

:lol: Silly billy! No worries :)