Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,580 The Mix Elder
    Why do I feel so tired tonight?.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    Ed_ wrote: »
    Amy22 wrote: »
    It has been a little while hasn't it! I'm good thanks, how about you @Amy22 ?

I'm doing great thank you. Oo I got some cool photos from a recent trip I had which was today exactly :)

Glad things are going well ☺️ ah that sounds good, did you get them printed?

I haven't got them printed yet but I took some photos of a museum I went to today which had dinosaurs and stuff
  • TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,884 Extreme Poster
    edited February 2023
    FordRanger wrote: »
    How's it going ford? You going to watch fury Vs Paul tomorrow? Who do you think is going to win?

@Ed_ I've been struggling a bit but taking on the support chat thread about it, also I made a discussion about stuff so maybe check it please and see if you could reply and I'll appreciate that.

Tommy fury vs jake paul is finally happening this weekend, it on Sunday though , I think fury will win 100 percent.

Cool, will try and check that out in a moment, glad you are talking about things over on the support thread too 💪

Well, I've got my week messed up! I'm kinda surprised it hasn't got cancelled again tbf, I would also think fury should win, but then I looked at the bookmaker odds and they seem to suggest Jake Paul is the massive favourite, would be bonkers if he won

Cheers dude.

Yh other people who I spoke to got it mixed up too. Fury will win , the worst that would happen is a draw. People think fury will get knocked out which won't happen
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    How's it going ford? You going to watch fury Vs Paul tomorrow? Who do you think is going to win?

@Ed_ I've been struggling a bit but taking on the support chat thread about it, also I made a discussion about stuff so maybe check it please and see if you could reply and I'll appreciate that.

Tommy fury vs jake paul is finally happening this weekend, it on Sunday though , I think fury will win 100 percent.

Cool, will try and check that out in a moment, glad you are talking about things over on the support thread too 💪

Well, I've got my week messed up! I'm kinda surprised it hasn't got cancelled again tbf, I would also think fury should win, but then I looked at the bookmaker odds and they seem to suggest Jake Paul is the massive favourite, would be bonkers if he won

Cheers dude.

Yh other people who I spoke to got it mixed up too. Fury will win , the worst that would happen is a draw. People think fury will get knocked out which won't happen

I actually think a draw could happen, purely because there would be so much money and interest in a second fight. A bit like Logan v KSI
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

I'm doing great thank you. Oo I got some cool photos from a recent trip I had which was today exactly :)

I haven't got them printed yet but I took some photos of a museum I went to today which had dinosaurs and stuff

Ah nice! What was your favourite thing at the museum?
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

I want to convince my uncle to just rent our an rv for a few days, does anyone have any advice with that?

What kind of things would you like to do with an RV? What do you think your uncle would say if you asked him?

Oo there was lots!. Well they had an exhibition which celebrated the 100 years of the BBC and I found it super interesting btw.
    I want to convince my uncle to just rent our an rv for a few days, does anyone have any advice with that?

What kind of things would you like to do with an RV? What do you think your uncle would say if you asked him?

Just take it to a camp site and go away in it. Do videos and drives with him in it but he'd have to drive as the company wouldn't let me coz of my age. I think if he's in the right mood he would
    Sounds like a fun trip! Is it worth doing some research to plan out what the trip could look like and then wait until your uncle is in the right mood to ask him? May make it easier for him to say yes if you have it planned out already. Have you worked out what RV you would want?

Oo there was lots!. Well they had an exhibition which celebrated the 100 years of the BBC and I found it super interesting btw.

Ah yeah I could imagine that would be an interesting exhibition, crazy how much TV will have changed over that time

Sounds like a fun trip! Is it worth doing some research to plan out what the trip could look like and then wait until your uncle is in the right mood to ask him? May make it easier for him to say yes if you have it planned out already. Have you worked out what RV you would want?

Yh I could do that, yh ill plan it. I'll probably want a fairly sized one for space. It will be cool bro
    Not going to lie though, every time I think of RVs it makes me think of breaking bad, so don't go getting any ideas on that front 😂

Not going to lie though, every time I think of RVs it makes me think of breaking bad, so don't go getting any ideas on that front 😂

Lol, is that a bad thing?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saXC8DuqxGY
    It would be something similar to this though bro that I'd want
    Don't want to give any spoilers if you haven't watched all of BB, but it doesn't end up well 😂

Can see why you would want to rent one of those, definitely think would be a great trip. Fingers crossed your uncle says yes!

• JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,036 Boards Champion
    Hey guys! I have a question, is it possible to turn on dark mode for The Mix? Its kinda bright when sitting on my phone in the dark haha

@Amy22 that's really cool. Fluffy dinosaurs are awesome!
    Believe in me - who believes in you
    JJLemon18 wrote: »
    Hey guys! I have a question, is it possible to turn on dark mode for The Mix? Its kinda bright when sitting on my phone in the dark haha

@Amy22 that's really cool. Fluffy dinosaurs are awesome!

I think there should be an option for dark mode on The Mix. If you would like I could always query it on the help thread possibly?.

Aw thank you so much, ikr fluffy dinosaurs are the best. I've never seen one before so it was my first time actually seeing it. I have been to the museum before but I've never properly took in it as much whereas now I'm older I do it a bit more.
    @JJLemon18 I just tagged you onto the help thread and I mentioned about there being a dark mode setting :)
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,254 Part of The Furniture
    @JJLemon18 Dark mode is such a good idea! It is something I have noticed can be a particularly useful accessibility feature on other online communities too :)

Fluffy dinosaurs sound great @Amy22!

How is everyone this evening? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Hey guys
    Hey @FordRanger. How are you doing - what would you like to chit-chat about this evening? :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Hey @Laura_tigger82. I'm not good to be honest. Just when I thought it can't get worse... anyways I dont want to rant about myself too much here, this doesn't feel like the place for it.

Hey @FordRanger.

How are you guys doing?
    Hey @FordRanger. How are you doing - what would you like to chit-chat about this evening? :)

@Laura_tigger82
    Im not too bad wbu?
    Do you like cars?
    plcb4djetma7.jpg
    edited March 2023
    You absolutely can rant about yourself here @JJLemon18. You matter to us. Having said that, we also have a support thread at the moment if you would feel comfier joining us there.

We are here with you and you can share as much as little as you feel comfortable with. We are listening to you <3
    edited March 2023
    Hi jj lemon I'm ok
    It is really positive to hear you are not too bad @FordRanger. I am good thank you. I will be honest and say I am not the most knowledgeable about cars but I am always more than happy to hear all about them (and value them!) :)
    It is really positive to hear you are not too bad @FordRanger. I am good thank you. I will be honest and say I am not the most knowledgeable about cars but I am always more than happy to hear all about them (and value them!) :)

@Laura_tigger82 it's good you are good. Fair enough, do you have a car? If so what do you have?
    Thank you so much @Laura_tigger82 I just saw the thread and am trying to catch up with all the messages haha
    Thank you @FordRanger. I don’t have a car. Do you have any favourite cars you like to recommend though or any interemsting facts about cars you would like to share with us? :)
    @JJLemon18 Dark mode is such a good idea! It is something I have noticed can be a particularly useful accessibility feature on other online communities too :)

Fluffy dinosaurs sound great @Amy22!

How is everyone this evening? :)

Ikr I think that was my highlight of my trip :):relaxed: