Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• kittenloverkittenlover Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    Hi everyone! I have school tomorrow and Im dreading it :cry:
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster

@kittenlover helllooooooo!!!! It's Elle, I always dreaded school too, at least it's Friday I guess?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”

@kittenlover helllooooooo!!!! It's Elle, I always dreaded school too, at least it's Friday I guess?

Hi Elle!!! You're right atleast its friday, though I cba to go lol. What are you up to?? I have to go to sleep soon but I still have to take a shower 😭
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,036 Boards Champion
    Hello! I have university tomorrow and I can't be bothered to go too. I have to go, though I might skip the last lecture I'll see how I feel
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,580 The Mix Elder
    Hi (just got spam blocked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    Hi @Amy22! How are you? What are you up to? :)
    @independent_ Already missing those group chats with you and everyone else 🙄😔 You guys are too kind haha
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,254 Part of The Furniture
    Good evening everyone. How are we all doing today? <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    We are here @kittenlover :) What would you like to talk about?
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Hi @Laura_tigger82 :) Theres nothing I want to talk about specifically, I just like talking to everyone on here! How are you?
    Aww, it is really positive to hear you like talking to everyone on here @kittenlover! I am good thank you. How are you today? :)
    I'm glad you're doing good @Laura_tigger82! I'm not sure how Im doing tbh, its been a confusing and emotional couple of days :lol: Luckily it's the weekend. Do you have any plans for it? :)
    It's absolutely ok not to be sure how you are doing @kittenlover. Sometimes, emotions can be confusing - especially as it has been a confusing and emotional couple of days for you.

We also have a Support Thread tonight if you would like to speak to us for some support on that thread. Equally, we are here to listen to you here too.

I have had a work heavy week this week so will be taking this weekend slowly and planning some recharge time (most likely Disney+!). Do you have any plans for the weekend? :)
    I can move on that thread if you would prefer @Laura_tigger82! I might need some help or advice with something if you're able to do that :)

Disney+ is a great way to spend the weekend haha, maybe you have any show or film recommendations on there? I'm trying to learn to ice skate so I have lessons tmr but other than that I'm gonna take it slow aswell
    We can certainly listen to you @kittenlover and do our best to help! It is up to you which thread you are on.

Though, generally, this thread is generally more general chit-chat whereas the support thread is more for 'support'.

I really enjoyed watching Miley Cyrus Endless Summer Vacation (Backyard Sessions) during the week (on Disney+!). What sorts of things do you enjoy watching?

I hope you enjoy your ice skating lessons tomorrow, how are you finding the journey of learning to ice skate so far? I am curious to hear more if you would like to share more :3
  • TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,885 Extreme Poster
    Hi
    I messaged on the support thread @Laura_tigger82 :)

I'll make sure to check to add it to my watchlist hehe. Tbh I rarely find something that can keep me focused and entertained for a long time but I really enjoyed Avatar and Cruella on Disney+!

My journey has been pretty good so far and I'd be happy to tell you more! I started taking lessons in December and I already knew the basics on how to skate 😄 But now I've learnt to go backwards and a few other handy basics like edges, two foot turns and proper technique. I'm mostly excited for the spins and jumps though :lol: Currently Im stuck on this level and its taking me forever to pass it haha
    Hey @FordRanger! What would you like to talk to us about this evening? :)
    Yay, well done @kittenlover! Avatar and Cruella sound really great. Do you have a particular favourite character in these films or scenes?

You sound so skilled at ice skating to already know how to skate, and determined too. Always got to learn those skills that you are excited about too.

I believe in you that you will pass this level, keep showing your determination and you will get there =)
    Hey @FordRanger! What would you like to talk to us about this evening? :)

Hey @Laura_tigger82 we can talk about anything.
    Thanks @Laura_tigger82! I think I have what it takes too, might take some time tho. I have no clue who my favourite characters were :lol: Just love the vibes.

I'll message on the support thread again and hopefully we can talk on there :)
    This girl said "I am not going Nandos" for a date, it kind of gave off vibes off an attitude issue, I think she should have said something like "is it ok if we go somewhere else?" Or even just "can we go somewhere else", "I am not going Nandos" just gave off a rude attitude.
    Do you have any particular favourite topics @FordRanger? I know cars is usually one of your favourite topics but not sure if that applies tonight or if you would prefer to talk about something else :)
    Oooh, the vibes sound positive @kittenlover! Yes, we can talk on the support thread if you would like to :)
    I hear you @FordRanger! Is this something you have experienced recently?
    I hear you @FordRanger! Is this something you have experienced recently?

@Laura_tigger82 yh, I'm looking at getting gf
    Do you have any particular favourite topics @FordRanger? I know cars is usually one of your favourite topics but not sure if that applies tonight or if you would prefer to talk about something else :)

@Laura_tigger82 yh, cars are rarely not my favourite topic. I was thinking about getting a Toyota Auris hybrid next
    exjsir0x6vbj.jpg

Do you think it looks good?
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    @independent_ Already missing those group chats with you and everyone else 🙄😔 You guys are too kind haha

@kittenlover yeah I miss it at weekends too!! Nice to see you here though. How are you tonight?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,271 Boards Guru
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆

@kittenlover yeah I miss it at weekends too!! Nice to see you here though. How are you tonight?

I'm okay, wbu? :) Got any plans for the weekend?