Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    Good luck @FordRanger. How is this going for you at the moment? Aww, what do you like the most about Toyota Auris hybrid cars? I can really hear, and appreciate, how the practicalities alter the type of car that seems best and weighing up different options sounds like a great option to decide <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Hey @independent_! Glad you are doing ok and sounds like you are having a great time chilling this evening <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Chloe234 – Sending you hugs, we are all here for you and listening to you. Sorry to hear you feel it has been too busy for you this evening :/<3
  • Options
    No such thing as bothering any of us @Chloe234! <3
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,211 Boards Champion
    @Chloe234 – Sending you hugs, we are all here for you and listening to you. Sorry to hear you feel it has been too busy for you this evening :/<3

Thanks Laura, it's no one's fault, it's okay
    I find the boards pretty hard to manage anways
  • Options
    Is there anything we could do to help the boards feel more manageable for you at the moment @Chloe234? It is really important to us that you feel able to access and use the boards if you wish to <3
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,383 Wise Owl
    Good luck @FordRanger. How is this going for you at the moment? Aww, what do you like the most about Toyota Auris hybrid cars? I can really hear, and appreciate, how the practicalities alter the type of car that seems best and weighing up different options sounds like a great option to decide <3

@Laura_tigger82 I like it because it seems like a relaxing car and it is a self charging hybrid. It has an electric battery that runs the car alone then if you go faster, the petrol engine kicks in. Its good on fuel too apprently. It's nicely styled too imo.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,113 Community Veteran
    Hi @Amy22! How are you? What are you up to? :)

Hi so sorry for the late response. I haven't done too much today I did though watch some Comic Relief which I love!. How have you been today?. :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Those sound like great features @FordRanger. Thanks for sharing those with me, I always learn so much from you about cars :)
  • Options
    Hey @Amy22. Please never be sorry, the most important thing is that you feel able to come onto the boards when you need and want to.

How have you found watching Comic Relief? I particularly liked the music performance at the beginning! Hope you are enjoying it and are well :)
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,383 Wise Owl
    Those sound like great features @FordRanger. Thanks for sharing those with me, I always learn so much from you about cars :)

@Laura_tigger82
    Really? I thought you'd be yawning thinking what am I on about and not reading anything loool
  • Options
    Hey @Amy22. Please never be sorry, the most important thing is that you feel able to come onto the boards when you need and want to.

How have you found watching Comic Relief? I particularly liked the music performance at the beginning! Hope you are enjoying it and are well :)

Aw thank you I tend to try to get back to people as quick as I can. Yess the music performance was very good on comic relief. I got to say the part where they did Eurovision auditions and a dalek auditioned it was so funny, I laughed very hard at that part hehe. I got to say Comic Relief has been quite good tonight :)
  • Options
    kittenloverkittenlover Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    Hi everyone
  • Options
    Hi @kittenlover how are you?. :)
  • Options
    Hi @Amy22. I'm okay, a bit stressed tho. Wbu? :)
  • Options
    Hi @Amy22. I'm okay, a bit stressed tho. Wbu? :)

Im sorry to hear that you have been stressed. I am always here if you need someone or would like to talk. Theres no pressure though at all :). Im not too bad myself, I have been quite tired this week to be honest but I'e had a good week <3
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,945 Extreme Poster
    Hey. How has everyone's day been?
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Hi @JJLemon18 I've had a good week so far. I'm glad that I got a day off from college tomorrow though
  • Options
    Hi everyone. How you doing?
  • Options
    Hi :):mrgreen:
  • Options
    Hey. Hows your day been @Amy22? :)
  • Options
    Hi :):mrgreen:
    JJLemon18 wrote: »
    Hey. Hows your day been @Amy22? :)

Hiya I've had a good day. How about you?.
  • Options
    I dont want to talk about it haha :sweat_smile: How are you feeling?
  • Options
    I dont want to talk about it haha :sweat_smile: How are you feeling?

That's okay no worries Im alway's here though if you need someone to talk to. I have had a good day, mostly spent in college though lol. I have been trying to learn this computer programmne called cine tracer :lol: which is fun (its like G-mod)
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Amy22 wrote: »
    That's okay no worries Im alway's here though if you need someone to talk to. I have had a good day, mostly spent in college though lol. I have been trying to learn this computer programmne called cine tracer :lol: which is fun (its like G-mod)
    It's okay, thank you! It's nice you had a good day, cine tracer sounds really interesting. I haven't actually played garry's mod and the only things I know about it is that is popular and that it's some sort of sandbox physics simulator :lol:
  • Options
    It's okay, thank you! It's nice you had a good day, cine tracer sounds really interesting. I haven't actually played garry's mod and the only things I know about it is that is popular and that it's some sort of sandbox physics simulator :lol:

Cine tracer is kinda like a sandbox. Me and my friends in college were putting in random cars and stacking people and stuff lol 😂
  • Options

Cine tracer is kinda like a sandbox. Me and my friends in college were putting in random cars and stacking people and stuff lol 😂

Oh haha. When I searched up what it was I thought you were doing some film making with it not this 🤣

(also am I the only one who just now found out you can send emojis with a mouse lol, if you right click. You can get gifs too!)
  • Options
    Anyone awake? :/
  • Options
    Hey @kittenlover, I am now I guess. How are you doing?
  • Options

Oh haha. When I searched up what it was I thought you were doing some film making with it not this 🤣

(also am I the only one who just now found out you can send emojis with a mouse lol, if you right click. You can get gifs too!)

Lol we were supposed to but me and my friends got bored and messed around lol :Lol: