Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    How's everyone's week beeeeeen?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,271 Boards Guru
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,884 Extreme Poster
    Hey @leyla26
    @Chloe234 Her wrinkles are sooooooooooooooo cute :') I want to poke them
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @FordRanger Hey! My mum got a new car, Hyundai Connect 2022 plate I think, it's a sexy burgundy colour but that's all I know
    leyla26 wrote: »
    @FordRanger Hey! My mum got a new car, Hyundai Connect 2022 plate I think, it's a sexy burgundy colour but that's all I know

@leyla26 that's cool, I checked because I didn't know there was a Hyundai Connect, you must have got the name mixed up, is it a Kona?
    @FordRanger I might be being an idiot but I swear the man said it was a Connect. Don't think it's Kona, will have to have a look next time I get in it lmao. What's your favourite colour to have cars in generally?
    @FordRanger I might be being an idiot but I swear the man said it was a Connect. Don't think it's Kona, will have to have a look next time I get in it lmao. What's your favourite colour to have cars in generally?

@leyla26 I've checked, Connect is the trim level but it's not an actual model. It sounds really nice though, Hyundais are good now, they used to be nasty
    @FordRanger That makes waaay more sense. In that case it's an i20 and connect trim level (I think). Yeah they used to look gross and box-y but not now. How long have you been interested in cars?
    edited March 2023
    @FordRanger That makes waaay more sense. In that case it's an i20 and connect trim level (I think). Yeah they used to look gross and box-y but not now. How long have you been interested in cars?

@leyla26 yh true, nice car though. I've been naturally into cars like most of my life like probably since I was like 3 and im 23 in June. Old bastard me lol
    edited March 2023
    How long have you been into cars? @leyla26
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,098 Legendary Poster
    Hi
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Hey @Dancer - how are things with you? Hope all is good ☺️
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Hey guys, long time no see
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hey @Anch0r33 how are you doing?
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Hey @jess63 I'm doing good thanks! How are you?
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    Pretty good thanks, was on the night shift last night so I’m shattered now but need to stay awake a bit longer lol. Are you up to much atm?
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,254 Part of The Furniture
    edited September 18
    I see more threads and posts than you may believe I do @Past User! :p (like a quiet elf in the background sometimes)
    Post edited by TheMix on
    edited September 18
    Past User wrote: »
    @jess63 where do u work lol(im curious 😅) my mind automatically goes nurse

I’m a biomedical scientist @Past User i work in a lab at a hospital 😊
    Post edited by TheMix on
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,072 Wise Owl
    Oh wow @jess63 that must be pretty rewarding but also I can imagine quite tiring. Have you been working there long?

Also me and Laura are around this morning if youse need anything🥰
    edited September 18
    Just to add another ghosty element @Past User, I volunteer in lots of different spaces - you never know where I might be! :p But I work at a university :)
    Post edited by TheMix on
    ficxrabzvk0g.png

Supportive ghost, I promise!
    edited September 18
    Now now, that'd be telling @Past User! :p What names would you recommend? :)
    Post edited by TheMix on
    edited September 18
    Haha, I love those names and how you managed to come up with the names just from the ghost photo... maybe I will need to jazz it up and send more ghost photos! @Past User =)
    Post edited by TheMix on
    1gqmtmy7fe82.png

What would you call this one if you couldn't use Casper? :p
    edited September 18
    I love the name radiator Polly! I want to steal this name for my radiator - I will give you all the credit @Past User =)
    Post edited by TheMix on
    edited September 18
    @jess63 i have no clue what that means but i wanna work with u ;)

Basically I test blood @Past User if you’ve ever had a blood test it goes to biomedical scientists to be analysed, it’s a pretty interesting job.
    Post edited by TheMix on
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    Oh wow @jess63 that must be pretty rewarding but also I can imagine quite tiring. Have you been working there long?

Also me and Laura are around this morning if youse need anything🥰

I’ve been there a year and a bit, it’s good I really enjoy it. How are you this morning?
    edited September 18
    @jess63 sounds fun but gross. Random question do u like looking at blood. Sorry just curious haha

Honestly I don’t really think about it now, at first it weirded me out a bit but I think I’m just used to it now 😂

How are you doing today?
    Post edited by TheMix on
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,580 The Mix Elder
    Hi
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films