Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    You will be happy @Morgan007 and @FordRanger to hear support thread is on tonight with @Ed_ and I, unfortunately no @leyla26 (We are all missing you!) <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    @Ed_ They're both staffies but one of them is mixed with something else (i can't remember what). BUT I'M LITERALLY ALLERGIC TO THEM IT'S SO ANNOYING!!! And I have a dog too. Like when I come home it takes half an hour till I start sneezing and my eyes get itchy. Stupid ass allergies. I still love them either way, it's just such a pain
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    It sounds like the allergy is worth it for you to be able to see them @Xee! Though, a pain and frustrating that you get the sneezes and eyes get itchy <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,381 Wise Owl
    You will be happy @Morgan007 and @FordRanger to hear support thread is on tonight with @Ed_ and I, unfortunately no @leyla26 (We are all missing you!) <3

@Laura_tigger82 nice, it's good it's on but sucks that @leyla26 isn't on, she's a really good mod here, hopefully next time, she probably just busy
  • Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    I always think allergies is the universe's sense of humour. It's like them saying "Here are lots of cute or tasty things, enjoy....surprise, they will make you feel really rough but you are going to want to have them still!"
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    @Morgan007 Can you see it yet? I have noticed there are some IT gremlins this week but I have posted it and pinned it to key discussions at the top. Let me know if you can't and I'll work on tweeking those gremlins away <3
  • Options

Apologies, we were a bit slow out of the blocks today (translation - ed was running late)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    @FordRanger I hear you, Leyla is such a great mod here and I know she wouldn't miss this if she didn't have to. How are you doing at the moment? :)
  • Options
    SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 868 Part of The Mix Family
    @Morgan007 i couldnt find it either but uf you click lauras prifile and go to her discussions you can see it
    You're awesome!
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    @Ed_ that's such a funny way of thinking about it
  • Options
    All the gremlins! I'll tag you all and see if that helps but I don't want to exclude anyone by accident :/ Any IT pros here?
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,109 Community Veteran
    Xee wrote: »
    Same, I've just been studying. Fun stuff. I was feeling pretty shit earlier because of this guy treating me like shit but whatever I feel better now. And I saw my cousin's dogs!! THEY'RE SO SWEET AND CUTE AND ADORABLE AAAA

Im sorry to hear that you had to put up with someone being rude to you. Aww that's sweet you got to see your cousins dog, what breed are they?. I bet they're a cutie!
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    All the gremlins! I'll tag you all and see if that helps but I don't want to exclude anyone by accident :/ Any IT pros here?

Sadly I wish I could help out with the IT issue but I haven't got a clue on how to find the thingy
  • Options
    Seems we managed to figure it out between us but thank you @Amy22, biggest credit goes to @SpaceOtter this evening who seems to have been able to direct our wonderful community to the location of the chat thread :)
  • Options
    I feel tired tonight
  • Options
    pinch punch, first day of the month :)
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Same, I've just been studying. Fun stuff. I was feeling pretty shit earlier because of this guy treating me like shit but whatever I feel better now. And I saw my cousin's dogs!! THEY'RE SO SWEET AND CUTE AND ADORABLE AAAA

Im sorry to hear that you had to put up with someone being rude to you. Aww that's sweet you got to see your cousins dog, what breed are they?. I bet they're a cutie!

It's ok, I'm kinda used to it at this point. They're both staffies, one of them is mixed with something else but I forgot what. And yeah I love them so much :)
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »

It's ok, I'm kinda used to it at this point. They're both staffies, one of them is mixed with something else but I forgot what. And yeah I love them so much :)

Staffies are very cute! I love dogs so much btw.
  • Options
    @Amy22 I love them too :) I'm at their house again today which is nice. Honestly I prefer it here than at my own house. I might just pop round here sometimes to study, it's much nicer here and it's only a two minute walk away. How's your Saturday going?
  • Options
    @Amy22 I love them too :) I'm at their house again today which is nice. Honestly I prefer it here than at my own house. I might just pop round here sometimes to study, it's much nicer here and it's only a two minute walk away. How's your Saturday going?

My Saturday is going good today. I revisited some old games online such Papas Cheeseria earlier on which brought some nice memories for me. I haven't done too much lol, I have been a bit bored xd
  • Options
    @Amy22 I haven't played that game in a whileee. I'm glad your day is going good :) I'm feeling kinda shitty tbh, my mood keeps dropping no matter what I try to do to distract myself or make myself feel better. I'm also really missing my ex at the moment which sucks
  • Options
    @Amy22 I haven't played that game in a whileee. I'm glad your day is going good :) I'm feeling kinda shitty tbh, my mood keeps dropping no matter what I try to do to distract myself or make myself feel better. I'm also really missing my ex at the moment which sucks

Yeah I feel you there, it can be hard trying to find a distraction especially when you aren't feeling your best. I also hear that you are missing your ex a lot too. I'd say keep focusing on you and keep checking in on your feelings as sometimes just acknowledging that we aren't feeling our best can be helpful sometimes. I'm always here too if you need someone to talk to <3
  • Options
    hi
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,945 Extreme Poster
    Hey @Amy22, how are you doing today?
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 870 Part of The Mix Family
    :)<3 Hey hows everyone doing on this sunny day?WIll be on for a while if u need me. Have a lovely Easter Friday
  • Options
    JJLemon18 wrote: »
    Hey @Amy22, how are you doing today?

Hi I'm good thanks. I have been procrastinating on my college work though this week so I will need to actually catch up at some point.
  • Options
    Evening all, how we doing? I was today days old when I realised that good Friday is called good Friday because people used to call it god Friday and people got it wrong over the years 🤯

Anyone got a fun fact they learnt recently?

• Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,381 Wise Owl
    Hi @Ed_ bro