Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,838 Extreme Poster
    Ed_ wrote: »
    FordRanger wrote: »
    Ed_ wrote: »
    Ha, yeah I won't pay for those fights, I just wait for them to go on YouTube after. I don't think McBroom has the desire to fight gib again, got a battering in both. Yeah, you reckon KSI gets this one done? Probably his hardest fight so far, hope he does as Fournier seems annoying.

@Ed_ yh ive not actually paid apart from KSI vs Logan Paul 1 with Deji vs Jake Paul, Anesongib Fought Jay Swingler then too. Deji did pretty good even though he lost. Unfortunately Jay Swingler has announced his retirement to boxing coz he's focusing on content which sucks a bit but good like he's funny.

I think JJ will win, Joe Fornier was funny on the face 2 face but yh probably one of JJs toughest fights but he'll win.

I've been watching the YouTubers called Dropouts they are hilarious they do like prank vids you should check them out, I'll link their latest vid.
    https://youtu.be/CyyhGVkRv4c

Will check them out, thanks Ford! I assume you watched the biggest menace series with Niko and Jidion?

Yh dude I watched them
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,523 The Mix Elder
    Hi
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,021 Boards Champion
    @Amy22 Hello :)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • saffjxdesaffjxde Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
    @Amy22 @JJLemon18 Hey :)
    How's everyone's week been
    nothing is so strong as gentleness and nothing is so gentle as real strength - st francis de sales
    saffjxde wrote: »

Hey @saffjxde I'm alright today how about you?. I've been playing a bit of Stardew Valley today and watching some Stardew Valley gameplays and funny enough me and this youtube had the same clothes on my character lol. I don't know why but I might change my characters clothes if I can lol
    JJLemon18 wrote: »

Hi :) how have you been this week?.
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,056 Wise Owl
    Morning how is everyone doing today? me and Laura r abut this morning for a while if anyone needs anything or just wants to chat
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Morning @ebyrne556 how are you?. I'm good today
    Amy22 wrote: »

Hey @saffjxde I'm alright today how about you?. I've been playing a bit of Stardew Valley today and watching some Stardew Valley gameplays and funny enough me and this youtube had the same clothes on my character lol. I don't know why but I might change my characters clothes if I can lol

@Amy22 Aww, I love stardew but haven't played in so long. I'm ok just a bit tired I think but it's been a quiet weekend so far which is good. Do you have a dog or a cat in stardew haha, I'm such a cat person
    nothing is so strong as gentleness and nothing is so gentle as real strength - st francis de sales

@Amy22 Aww, I love stardew but haven't played in so long. I'm ok just a bit tired I think but it's been a quiet weekend so far which is good. Do you have a dog or a cat in stardew haha, I'm such a cat person

Stardew is so good, I really want to change my clothes at some point as I found a youtuber who played it got the same clothes as my character. I actually need to stop watching those gameplay though as I keep comparing my farm and I end up not doing anything. It has been quite a busy week hasn't it?. I also feel a bit tired too as I had a bit of a busy week too. I'm always a cat person all the way, I got a grey cat which I named Spock after the character in the TV show Star Trek.

Stardew is so good, I really want to change my clothes at some point as I found a youtuber who played it got the same clothes as my character. I actually need to stop watching those gameplay though as I keep comparing my farm and I end up not doing anything. It has been quite a busy week hasn't it?. I also feel a bit tired too as I had a bit of a busy week too. I'm always a cat person all the way, I got a grey cat which I named Spock after the character in the TV show Star Trek.

That's a fun name... I've never actually watched star trek but I watch TBBT all the time so I know how much Sheldon loves the character. Yeah, I used to do that when I would watch Sims 4 content and compare all my builds and my sims stories to the content creators. But haha that's funny I never really thought about what my characters in Stardew looked like... I used to give them blue hair though for no apparent reason. Perhaps an attempt at edgy-ness...

Hopefully the next week will not be so hectic but I'm trying to hype myself up to do some studying for my exam in a few weeks. Have you got anything nice planned soon?

That's a fun name... I've never actually watched star trek but I watch TBBT all the time so I know how much Sheldon loves the character. Yeah, I used to do that when I would watch Sims 4 content and compare all my builds and my sims stories to the content creators. But haha that's funny I never really thought about what my characters in Stardew looked like... I used to give them blue hair though for no apparent reason. Perhaps an attempt at edgy-ness...

Hopefully the next week will not be so hectic but I'm trying to hype myself up to do some studying for my exam in a few weeks. Hav⅝e you got anything nice planned soon?

Star trek is very good show and I have seen some episodes. I'm more familiar with the films. Oo I've heard of the big bang theory and seen some episodes though I haven't properly watched it. Blue hair is so cool though, I kind of modelled my character after me lol as I was unsure of how I wanted my character to look like. Fingers crossed next week is nicer and less hectic for you. I don't know if I got anything nice planned yet but I know I need to finish off coursework before the deadline which isn't too long. I think we might be having an end of show display too which will be nice as I get to see everyone's films.

Star trek is very good show and I have seen some episodes. I'm more familiar with the films. Oo I've heard of the big bang theory and seen some episodes though I haven't properly watched it. Blue hair is so cool though, I kind of modelled my character after me lol as I was unsure of how I wanted my character to look like. Fingers crossed next week is nicer and less hectic for you. I don't know if I got anything nice planned yet but I know I need to finish off coursework before the deadline which isn't too long. I think we might be having an end of show display too which will be nice as I get to see everyone's films.

Oooh, what are you studying? Good luck with the coursework and the display as well.

Hey guys. My week has been tricky lets say. A lot of ups and downs, been feeling really overwhelmed.

I'd ask how your week has been but you two already answered that haha. And I have neither watched star trek nor played stardew valley so I have nothing to say here either :lol:

Take care you all!

Hey guys. My week has been tricky lets say. A lot of ups and downs, been feeling really overwhelmed.

I'd ask how your week has been but you two already answered that haha. And I have neither watched star trek nor played stardew valley so I have nothing to say here either :lol:

Take care you all!

Sends @JJLemon18 a massive hug. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to.
    Thank you @Amy22, I really appreciate it! :)
    @JJLemon18 Hope this week is brighter, sending hugs! <3
    Heya Sending positive vibes for the day ahead and also the rest of the week <3:3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    Hello everyone. How are we all this Friday? :)
    Hi..
    Heya everyone! How is everyone this morning?
    Not bad today, how are you?.
    Did anyone watch Eurovision last night?.
  • leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    @Amy22 I did not but I heard very good things about it from my friends and asked for recommendations to listen to: what do you recommend?
    Ello gang
    Hey @leyla26
    @FordRanger I saw a Rover today, didn't catch which one but it made me realise I quite like Rovers in general - my mum had one when I was growing up so quite fond of them!! Do you rate them??
    leyla26 wrote: »
    @FordRanger I saw a Rover today, didn't catch which one but it made me realise I quite like Rovers in general - my mum had one when I was growing up so quite fond of them!! Do you rate them??

@leyla26 it depends which ones, the later ones I have heard had a lot of issues then stopped cars in like 2006. They look nice though like I've seen old Rover 25s around and others.
    @FordRanger Yeah they look really nice there's something charming about them. Guess lots of British car manufacturers have struggled though so it's nothing unusual lmao
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,957 Legendary Poster
    Evening! (just tried to press enter to send as if i was in chat and was confused when it wasn't working lol)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”