Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,523 The Mix Elder
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    Heya everyone how has ur weekend been
    Ohh @Amy22 thats exciting i love a long summer and am excited for mine starting 26th June wohoo! Any good book recs or any ur excited to get to?

I know right I can't wait to have a good rest. I got work experience coming up soon too this month which is going to be cool to do. I have recently got some books out from my local library. I'm currently reading 'This is not the end' by Molly Morris and I am also reading 'In Deeper Waters' (I can't remember the name of the writer though :lol:). I will be honest I have got too many books on my tbr list at the moment to finish as well.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    Amy22 wrote: »
    @Amy22 hiii

Hi @libbystrawberry how are you today?. <3

great how about u?

I'm not too bad today I haven't done much really though lol
  • libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    @Amy22 hiii

Hi @libbystrawberry how are you today?. <3

great how about u?

I'm not too bad today I haven't done much really though lol

neither have i
    I got secrets, that nobody knows
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,021 Boards Champion
    That's awesome @Mike! :lol: What wisdom did it tell you?
    Believe in me - who believes in you
    That's amazing @Mike lol in the one photo he looks like he doing a pose xd
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,466 Part of The Furniture
    edited September 18
    @Past User sadly not! Those things are quiiiick. @JJLemon18 if it could talk I'm pretty sure it would have tried to guilt trip me into giving it some crisps (which it was already doing tbh)
    Post edited by TheMix on
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    Oh @JustV and crisp thieving squirrels, hey! =)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    mike he's so cute one thing i find funny tho is that pigeons are scared of squirrels
    I got secrets, that nobody knows
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,056 Wise Owl
    Aww the squirrel is cute! How r u guys today
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    The squirrel is adorable. I'm doing great thanks
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Heya everyone how are you today ? X
  • TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,836 Extreme Poster
    AislingDM wrote: »

Yo
  • yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    @AislingDM I'm not bad thankss, wbu? Had a long day but my mood has been pretty stable today which has been nice. I'm so sick of ups and downs 24/7
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Glad to hear you’ve been feeling pretty stable mood wise ! Sometimes a stable day can feel even better than a super positive day because you’re just grateful it’s chilled if that makes sense @Xee :)
    The squirrel is adorable. I'm doing great thanks
    AislingDM wrote: »

Im doing great today, the weather has been quite warm hasn't it?. I'm too hot today lol
  • spacedogspacedog Posts: 1,157 Wise Owl
    @Amy22 SQUIRRELS???? I got a brilliant story about that - basically my mum's dog loved to constantly chase squirrels but never managed to catch one, so when she did finally manage to do it she was just holding it gently in her mouth until the poor wee squirrel squealed and the dog was in a state of shock and let go lol
    @IainJammyboy aww that's adorable she was so gentle not to hurt it. I imagine her saying something like "Look look I finally caught myself a new friend!" xD
  • spacedogspacedog Posts: 1,157 Wise Owl
    @JJLemon18 aww that's a brilliant way to look at it. I was talking to my mum about it today and she told me because of all the times she chased squirrels and the fact she finally caught one, she had no idea what to do with it from that point on lol
    @IainJammyboy I see haha. That's hilarious :lol:
    @Amy22 SQUIRRELS???? I got a brilliant story about that - basically my mum's dog loved to constantly chase squirrels but never managed to catch one, so when she did finally manage to do it she was just holding it gently in her mouth until the poor wee squirrel squealed and the dog was in a state of shock and let go lol

Wow that squirrel saw some things, I can imagine it going home and telling all the other squirrels about its day lol
    @IainJammyboy can't relate, my dog killed a squirrel...we were all so upset and surprised bcs he usually just wants to play with everyone and he won't hurt anyone he's just incredibly playful so idk what happened there but we buried the squirrel and it was so so sad
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Why is it so hot? Like whyyyy
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

@Stephanie i feel like today is cooler than the past few days have been so i'm happy, although that might just be because i've spent half the day in an air conditioned room lol
    Slightly jealous @Xee haha!

Air con is life :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

@Stephanie I'm in my room now though and it's way too hot, I'm defo missing the air con :cry:
    @Xee I understand how you feel right now. My fan is on but it's not really helping.

idk if anyone else would find this interesting but i think it's cool so i wanna share it :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYVZh5kqaFg
    @JJLemon18 I feel like you'd like this sorta thing too
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,096 Legendary Poster
    Hi
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    helloo @Dancer hru today