Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• ilovetaylorswiftilovetaylorswift Posts: 96 Budding Regular
    hii @Amy22 & @Jellyelephant how are you people? <3
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    leyla26 wrote: »
    duno what to say but i wanna be part of the chat lolz

Jelly this was aaaages ago now but I havent been able to ask since hehe how was lunch with your mum?

oh it was nice thank you. We went to see the castle and then had lunch. Like I say, we get on well in short doses lol
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,266 Boards Guru
    waiit @leyla26 have i ever told yous about my mum in circle? (Not stepmum) if not I will have to tell in circle on tuesday bc she contacted me the other day🙄and i cant stop thinking about it haha
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Ouch, i dropped my phone on my face😂
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran

Jelly this was aaaages ago now but I havent been able to ask since hehe how was lunch with your mum?

oh it was nice thank you. We went to see the castle and then had lunch. Like I say, we get on well in short doses lol

What's your local castle like? Ours is.. okay, but I'm not sure the walk up the hill is worth it for the quality of lunch there for us lmao. But I'm glad you guys had a nice time, I hope you had something good to eat!! Which makes me remembr I am so hungry and must go eat something soon
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    waiit @leyla26 have i ever told yous about my mum in circle? (Not stepmum) if not I will have to tell in circle on tuesday bc she contacted me the other day🙄and i cant stop thinking about it haha

Ooooh no you haven't and now I am very intrigued!! I shall have to await Tuesday to find out. It feels like I got hit with a "next time on *insert TV show*" moment hahah
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    leyla you didnt get your annual picture of nora :open_mouth:wppapzpmhogp.jpg
    here hehe
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆

Ooooh no you haven't and now I am very intrigued!! I shall have to await Tuesday to find out. It feels like I got hit with a "next time on *insert TV show*" moment hahah

leyla😂😂you wont like her haha its not a very good story haha
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    chloe she's so cuteeeee
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster

What's your local castle like? Ours is.. okay, but I'm not sure the walk up the hill is worth it for the quality of lunch there for us lmao. But I'm glad you guys had a nice time, I hope you had something good to eat!! Which makes me remembr I am so hungry and must go eat something soon

It's alright but I am not really into historical type stuff but my mum is and I think she enjoyed it quite a lot. We had lunch at pizza express in the end not in the castle hehe. Hope you have something nice in to eat!
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    chloe she's so cuteeeee

thankyouuuuu, she is my everythinggg
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    @Chloe234 Nora needs to know that I would do anything for her. ANYTHING
    chloe she's so cuteeeee

thankyouuuuu, she is my everythinggg

give her hugs for me <3 ur making me a dog person now :") such a cute face
    edited September 2022
    @leyla26 is quiet..... thats a first ;) (jokes) haha oh gosh am i allowed to say that😂
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    @Jellyelephant Pizza Express. You literally cannot go wrong, I've never had a bad pizza there!! Is it too late to order a dominoes now hahaha now I want pizza!

leyla😂😂you wont like her haha its not a very good story haha

I'm bracing myself in advance </3
    haha @ilovetaylorswift @leyla26 circle should be a chat about nora and nora only 😂jokess, i wish
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    If Circle was a chat only about Nora and other pets then they'd literally never be able to make me shut it down. It's hard enough already to need to say bye but never mind if it was all cute pet pictures and stories!!
    @leyla26 hahah
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Free doughballs if you download the pizza express app too :+1:

Never too late to order pizza 👌
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Free doughballs sounds too tempting...........
    im falling asllep, night night
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Nighty night guys, shall be signing off now too <3 Sleep well all!!! Have good weekends x
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,570 The Mix Elder
    Night all :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    So I have tried kfc gravy and I love it! Mm and the watermelon and lime refresher hits on another level 😋
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey
    Hi
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    How's it going?
  • AoifeAoife Community Manager Posts: 3,201 Boards Guru
    Hello everyone! What have you all been up to today?
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    @Aife! Ive just been at school, how about you?
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆