Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,266 Boards Guru
    edited September 2022
    @leyla26 😂 maybe i should put exactly that and see hear her reaction 😂😂😂 or i can put "leyla is very mean and said my typing score was average and 'good enough' she upset me muchly😂, she also ditched us on tuesday which i do not appreciate as i was looking forward to seeing her after ages😂, leyla is a very good mod and i think thats a bad thing ;)" 😂😂😂
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    edited September 2022
    Ohhhh that's a great idea!!!! I've always meant to listen to Bon Iver's music so tbh now sounds like a great time to start to get into the autumn vibe, especially because it's been so stormy recently hehe. I need to check out there she goes as well because I've not heard that one <3
    leyla26 wrote: »
    what are you guys doing tonight? <3

you should make an autumn playlist! the songs that remind you of autumn 🍂 <3 Songs like 'sweater weather' by the neighbourhood , 'there she goes' by the la's or something like that... the song 'roslyn' by bon iver always makes me think of autumn and its so pretty : D
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    I really do not know how quoting works properly in boards lmao, I will paste it again here:

Ohhhh that's a great idea!!!! I've always meant to listen to Bon Iver's music so tbh now sounds like a great time to start to get into the autumn vibe, especially because it's been so stormy recently hehe. I need to check out there she goes as well because I've not heard that one <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ilovetaylorswiftilovetaylorswift Posts: 96 Budding Regular
    what are you guys doing tonight? <3

you should make an autumn playlist! the songs that remind you of autumn 🍂 <3 Songs like 'sweater weather' by the neighbourhood , 'there she goes' by the la's or something like that... the song 'roslyn' by bon iver always makes me think of autumn and its so pretty : D

Yesss definitely give 'roslyn' a try! and he did some collabs with taylor swift actually : D i think 'exile' and 'evermore' they are really really really good and so pretty <3 'there she goes' really gives me gilmore girls and autumn vibes lol
    I really do not know how quoting works properly in boards lmao, I will paste it again here:

Yesss definitely give 'roslyn' a try! and he did some collabs with taylor swift actually : D i think 'exile' and 'evermore' they are really really really good and so pretty <3 'there she goes' really gives me gilmore girls and autumn vibes lol
    I have taken a picture so I can check all the songs out, thank you for the recs hehe, I love new songs to appreciate even if I don't end up downloading them!! It stresses me out sometimes that there is SO much music in the world and we only get to experience like 1% of it :open_mouth:
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    @leyla26 😂 maybe i should put exactly that and see hear her reaction 😂😂😂 or i can put "leyla is very mean and said my typing score was average and 'good enough' she upset me muchly😂, she also ditched us on tuesday which i do not appreciate as i was looking forward to seeing her after ages😂, leyla is a very good mod and i think thats a bad thing ;)" 😂😂😂

@leyla26 do you like that complaint?😂😂
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    I think on the quote front, when you start quoting on top of quotes, it starts to get a bit funky, so if that happens, post your reply before the thing you are replying to and it should show :)
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,570 The Mix Elder
    Hi
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    amyyyyy
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    wooo amy is in the buildingg
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Aye it is I Amy lol 😂
    How we all doing tonight?.
    edited September 2022
    Ugghhh i got spamblocked #3rdTimeTonight 😂ajh352wzquxt.jpg

🦆💜🦆💜🦆

@Chloe234 Hahaha stoooop or else I'll get a big ego and I'll be telling Aife how to do her job next ;) But I do appreciate it hehe, still stand by the typing comment though :sunglasses:
    listening to 'exile' by taylor & bon iver right now, it's so prettyyyyy i honestly forgot about this song :") oops i got a spam block haha but i really recommend this one @leyla26 <3
    Ed_ wrote: »
    I think on the quote front, when you start quoting on top of quotes, it starts to get a bit funky, so if that happens, post your reply before the thing you are replying to and it should show :)

Hahaha thank you Ed, one day I will get there! The boards make me feel like an alien dropped into new technology
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Aye it is I Amy lol 😂

Amyyyyyyyyy
    listening to 'exile' by taylor & bon iver right now, it's so prettyyyyy i honestly forgot about this song :") oops i got a spam block haha but i really recommend this one @leyla26 <3

Have you come across Roo Panes before? He has a similar vibe to Bon Iver and I really love his latest LP, particularly the track Childhood
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    duno what to say but i wanna be part of the chat lolz
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Getting spam blocked is annoying lol 😂. I'm watching Gogglebox xd

Hahaha thank you Ed, one day I will get there! The boards make me feel like an alien dropped into new technology

The thing to know about the boards is that whenever you solve one issue, there will be something new to learn how to do it, having been able to do it just fine before :lol:

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    Amy22 wrote: »

heyyy how are you x
    The sun will rise and we will try again 

@Chloe234 Hahaha stoooop or else I'll get a big ego and I'll be telling Aife how to do her job next ;) But I do appreciate it hehe, still stand by the typing comment though :sunglasses:

😂😂i really think i should put your complaint for yourself haha and see what Aife sais 😂 it would be hilarious haha.... until someone takes it seriously😅
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆

Have you come across Roo Panes before? He has a similar vibe to Bon Iver and I really love his latest LP, particularly the track Childhood

Nooo but with a cool name like Roo Panes, gotta check him out tbh!

oh really! no i haven't but i'll definitely give it a listen <3
    edited September 2022
    i was just hanging upside down off the edge of my bed haha and i fell😂😂😂 but now im stuck between wall and bed😂
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    duno what to say but i wanna be part of the chat lolz

Jelly this was aaaages ago now but I havent been able to ask since hehe how was lunch with your mum?