Homeβ€Ί General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• ilovetaylorswiftilovetaylorswift Posts: 96 Budding Regular
    i want to join the chit chatting :p
  • spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    Ed_ wrote: Β»
    The big question is, which of you is going to be the first to get spam blocked tonight?

Haha PM is the worst for this, I can't help typing fast : (
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    Chloe234 wrote: Β»
    @leyla26 for my GCSE's i got 3 chosen and one guided so my chosen was Drama, Design technology and hospitality and catering and then my Guided was Computing science (which im dreading)

Ohh I don't think we had guided and chosen, what's a guided one? :O And nooo why are we dreading the computer science one? The others sound like a nice break from Maths and English etc though @Chloe234
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,266 Boards Guru
    ive been spam blocked already welpπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
    πŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†
    edited September 2022
    1641504675-GettyImages-471531747.jpg?auto=webp&quality=95&crop=16:9&width=675
    How-to-create-a-block-in-AutoCAD-1536x830-1-scaled.jpg?resize=1426%2C842&ssl=1

Whats a signatureeeww
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,098 Legendary Poster
    Hello
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ AnonymousΒ 
    oioi
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    spoon wrote: Β»
    The big question is, which of you is going to be the first to get spam blocked tonight?

Ha, I guess with great power, comes great responsibility. Have people done typing speed tests before? Quite good fun to test how quickly you can go. A free one here. Just gave it a go on medium difficulty and my net speed was 73 words per minute. Think I can sometimes push 80: https://www.typingtest.com/
    FAQ |Β How to report a postΒ |Β How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sureΒ Community GuidelinesΒ are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.ukΒ with questions or concerns.

@leyla26 so basically the guided we had to pick out of history, geography, triple science, spanish, computing science or french.

And yeahh i guess there ok breaks from science, english and maths.

i put why im dreading in the support thread :)
    πŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†
    what are you guys doing tonight? <3

Ha, I guess with great power, comes great responsibility. Have people done typing speed tests before? Quite good fun to test how quickly you can go. A free one here. Just gave it a go on medium difficulty and my net speed was 73 words per minute. Think I can sometimes push 80: https://www.typingtest.com/

ooo gonna try that now, clicked the link and my laptop is slowing down lol
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Hey @Dancer - how are things going?
    FAQ |Β How to report a postΒ |Β How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sureΒ Community GuidelinesΒ are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.ukΒ with questions or concerns.

@leyla26 so basically the guided we had to pick out of history, geography, triple science, spanish, computing science or french.

And yeahh i guess there ok breaks from science, english and maths.

Ohhhhhh I see, we had that but it's just called something else then hehe, dang schools always changing the names of things for no reason!! I think I got forced to pick History and there are so many interesting things in History but we had to do our coursework on like a local castle which just.. doesn't have much history lmao
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

ooo gonna try that now, clicked the link and my laptop is slowing down lol

I have a feeling I'm gonna suck at this, not sure my pride can take it tbh
    Lol got 44, to be fair, i was actually trying to type accurately instead of making a bunch of typos as usual lol
    Whats a signatureeeww
    i got 31, which is suprising cuz im not the fastest typer i just send too many messages at onceπŸ˜‚
    πŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†
    @leyla26 haha ewww sounds boringXD
    πŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†
    Lol got 44, to be fair, i was actually trying to type accurately instead of making a bunch of typos as usual lol

Do it without trying to avoid typos!! I'm curious now hehe
    yayy im part of the mix family πŸ˜‚ i was finally promoted!!πŸ˜‚
    πŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†
    i got 31, which is suprising cuz im not the fastest typer i just send too many messages at onceπŸ˜‚

You're about average then Chloe, good enough ;)
    what is everyone doing tonight? lol <3
    being a slow typer is better than accidentally making a typo thats a swear word lol
    Whats a signatureeeww

@ilovetaylorswift I need to get some music going, I forgot to make a playlist or anything </3 Anyone have any recommendations ?! And what about you Swift?
    @leyla26 :open_mouth: im shockedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ill have to make a complaint on you now ;);) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚(jokesss)
    πŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†
    being a slow typer is better than accidentally making a typo thats a swear word lol

Spoon it's not better for the bants though!!
    leyla26 wrote: Β»

@ilovetaylorswift I need to get some music going, I forgot to make a playlist or anything </3 Anyone have any recommendations ?! And what about you Swift?

aw cool what kind of music do you like? gonna make a hot chocolate : D
    @leyla26 :open_mouth: im shockedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ill have to make a complaint on you now ;);) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚(jokesss)

Hahaha I would love to read what that complaint even says!

"Leyla was very mean to me and told me I am a statistically average speed typer". Aife wouldn't be expecting to see THAT in her inbox!

I'm pretty easy tbh Swift!! I can listen and enjoy most genres tbh <3 Ohhhhhhh I really want a hot choco now, I think they're doing autumn ones in Costa now but not sure

I'm pretty easy tbh Swift!! I can listen and enjoy most genres tbh <3 Ohhhhhhh I really want a hot choco now, I think they're doing autumn ones in Costa now but not sure

you should make an autumn playlist! the songs that remind you of autumn πŸ‚ <3 Songs like 'sweater weather' by the neighbourhood , 'there she goes' by the la's or something like that... the song 'roslyn' by bon iver always makes me think of autumn and its so pretty : D