Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    edited September 18
    Hi @Past User :) Weird to chat on the boards isn't it hahah, still getting used to it tbh

Hello as well @spoon !! My page is just not refreshing all the messages which is #brill
    Post edited by TheMix on
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    edited September 18
    That sounds rough @Past User - would you like to talk about it? If so, drop a post over on this thread. Equally, the thread we are posting on can be a great one to distract from difficult feelings
    Post edited by TheMix on
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    Hmm can't pick a film. I wonder if gogglebox is on at 9
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Hmm can't pick a film. I wonder if gogglebox is on at 9

There is always Netflix roulette if you have Netflix? https://reelgood.com/roulette/netflix - may end up with something absolutely rubbish though :lol:
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

edited September 18
    Past User wrote: »
    Can someone come tidy my bedroom please?

Mine too please
    Post edited by TheMix on
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    edited September 18
    Past User wrote: »
    @Ed_ I think I'll stay here, took me half an hour to figure out what was happening

All good, it can be a tricky place to work out to start with, but worth sticking with it :)
    Post edited by TheMix on

@Ed_ gogglebox is on so I think I'll watch that.
    Solid friday night viewing :)@independent_

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    goodnight x
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Goodnight all!! It was a bit busy in the support thread so I'm sorry I couldn't be here much, but thank you all for coming out tonight anyways :heart: Have good nights x
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,570 The Mix Elder
    Hi :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,570 The Mix Elder
    edited September 2022
    I got skills in college tomorrow oof help me lol 😂
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Nat18Nat18 Posts: 115 The Mix Convert
    hi
    Hiya Nat :) How're you doing today!
    leyla26 wrote: »

I'm ok how are you? busy day today :)
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,266 Boards Guru
    @leyla26 leylaaaaa
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    thanks for asking how i am :)
    Hey @Nat18 how you getting on? Welcome to the boards :3 We run chats here on Friday nights (which basically means there are more likely to be more people around here at the same time). This thread is for more light hearted conversations and we also have one for people that want to seek support. Give us a shout if you have any questions about the boards :+1:

How is everyones fridays going?

Ed_ wrote: »
    Hey @Nat18 how you getting on? Welcome to the boards :3 We run chats here on Friday nights (which basically means there are more likely to be more people around here at the same time). This thread is for more light hearted conversations and we also have one for people that want to seek support. Give us a shout if you have any questions about the boards :+1:

How is everyones fridays going?

im okay thank you Ed. how are you?
    Nat18 wrote: »

@Nat18 Ooooh what happened today Nat?
    @Chloe234 Chloeeeee - what did you get up to today!!

@Nat18 Ooooh what happened today Nat?

had to look afer a baby in college LOL
    Hello
    hi hru?
    I'm tiiiiired busy day, quiet shift this morning but still a shift :lol: and went for another swim tonight.
    theres this tiktok song i cant get out of my head
    I'm tiiiiired busy day, quiet shift this morning but still a shi i ft :lol: and went for another swim tonight.

nice to meet you im nat. how was everything today? that reminds me i need to go for a swim thanzs for reminding me
    I'm tiiiiired busy day, quiet shift this morning but still a shi i ft :lol: and went for another swim tonight.

nice to meet you im nat. how was everything today? that reminds me i need to go for a swim thanzs for reminding me

Nice to meet you too! Swimming is fun at least it is since I left the competitive side.

I'm now home having a (large) glass of wine.

How are you today?

Nice to meet you too! Swimming is fun at least it is since I left the competitive side.

How are you today?

lucky! what flavour? i'm ok thanks independent. up to anything nice?

How are you today?

lucky! what flavour? i'm ok thanks independent. up to anything nice?

rose, always rose! Well I like others but rose is my favourite! Just got music on. How about you?