Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• Nat18Nat18 Posts: 115 The Mix Convert
    Nat18 wrote: »
    I'm tiiiiired busy day, quiet shift this morning but still a shi i ft :lol: and went for another swim tonight.

nice to meet you im nat. how was everything today? that reminds me i need to go for a swim thanzs for reminding me

Nice to meet you too! Swimming is fun at least it is since I left the competitive side.

I'm now home having a (large) glass of wine.

How are you today?

lucky! what flavour? i'm ok thanks independent. up to anything nice?

rose, always rose! Well I like others but rose is my favourite! Just got music on. How about you?

i am listening to music too. in a dark room cus yeha thats how i feel today aha oh i never tried wine probably cus im not old enough to drink
    @Ed_ hru?
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    Haha @Nat18, I'm sadly old enough and I feel ancient so you're not missing out on much
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @Ed_ hru?
    Haha @Nat18, I'm sadly old enough and I feel ancient so you're not missing out on much

2 years :) can i ask what you did at college if you went to college? i just started college
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=90RLzVUuXe4

I love love this song honestly
    @Nat18 I did social sciences at college, but only lasted about 6 months and had to drop out due to mental health. But I can still say I went to college right :lol: what are you studying?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @Nat18 I did social sciences at college, but only lasted about 6 months and had to drop out due to mental health. But I can still say I went to college right :lol: what are you studying?

yeah of corse your mental health comes first. i am studing health and social care
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    @Ed_ hru?

I'm doing good thanks :) Pretty chill friday night here. I hadn't heard that Guetta song before, seems a while since I have heard something from him!
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

edited September 2022
    @Nat18 one of my friends is doing that. How are you finding it?
    Ed_ wrote: »
    @Ed_ hru?

I'm doing good thanks :) Pretty chill friday night here. I hadn't heard that Guetta song before, seems a while since I have heard something from him!

hes awesome. it is all over tiktok but check it out :) he is one of my favourte singers, he calms me down werd but oh well
    @Nat18 one of my friends is doing that. How are you finding it?

with everything going on its hard but im trying my best even tough im failing
    @Nat18 trying is all anyone can ask of you and if anyone asks for more they're being unreasonable @Nat18 I did social sciences at college, but only lasted about 6 months and had to drop out due to mental health. But I can sti
    @Nat18 trying is all anyone can ask of you and if anyone asks for more they're being unreasonable @Nat18 I did social sciences at college, but only lasted about 6 months and had to drop out due to mental health. But I can sti

proud of you girl :))
    Sorry my laptop glitched out on me there @Nat18, it seemed to have saved a draft of a previous message. Sorry about that lol, I couldn't edit in time, you type fast!
    Sorry my laptop glitched out on me there @Nat18, it seemed to have saved a draft of a previous message. Sorry about that lol, I couldn't edit in time, you type fast!

do i ? lol
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,570 The Mix Elder
    Hey all :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    Amy22 wrote: »

@Amy22 Heyy

hello :)
    @Independant Heyyyy how are you?.
    Hi @Nat18 :) I haven't been on here in a while lol, college has been very busy
    poring it down here ugh
    Hi @Nat18 :) I haven't been on here in a while lol, college has been very busy

oh your at college too ? me also :) what are you studying

sorry i got spam blocked
    @Nat18 Yep I'm in my second year of college studying film and tv.

Aw no worries that happens to me a lot too aha :)
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Almost as if a response to my post in the addictive personalities discussion, The Mix's front page has a featured article on cocaine. I find it funny that for the most part the tone of the article is "Yeah cocaine is pretty fucking awesome!" :D
    edited September 18

oh i joined this september. im studing health and social care oh hi @Past User im nat nice to meet you
    Post edited by TheMix on
    got a headache
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    hey @Nat18 hope you feel better soon :)
    edited September 18

oh i joined this september. im studing health and social care oh hi @Past User im nat nice to meet you

Ah nice, that sounds like a cool course. I find mine to be busy and fun at the same time :lol::). Hope your feeling okay <3, headaches can be a nightmare, I tend to get them sometimes.
    Post edited by TheMix on
    edited September 18
    Past User wrote: »
    hey @Nat18 hope you feel better soon :)

aww thx. hru? struggling

Ah nice, that sounds like a cool course. I find mine to be busy and fun at the same time :lol::). Hope your feeling okay <3, headaches can be a nightmare, I tend to get them sometimes.

i just want to crt
    Post edited by TheMix on
    @Nat18 I feel you, I'm always here if you want to talk about anything <3 hope you feel better soon xx