Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    edited December 2021
    Hi @Shaunie

I am sorry to hear that you are missing Teddy and are feeling bored <3

Have you got photos and videos of Teddy? Could you video call your family to see Teddy? Is your family allowed to take Teddy to see you just outside of the hospital? :3

Are there activities you can join in within the hospital? Maybe arts and crafts, card games, television programmes or anything like that, etc? :3

And 2021 has gone fast indeed @Zay but I am incredibly excited for 2022 so I am happy to see that 2022 is soon approaching! :3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,533 Skive's The Limit
    Yeah I had a video call with my sister and asked to see teddy lol. Cutiee
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,885 Extreme Poster
    Zay wrote: »
    Sounds like you had a good day! I woke up at 12pm today, so that wasn't very productive of me, but I managed to revise a little today. I later went shopping with my mum to buy ramen and more winter clothes! Altogether I bought 8 winter clothes so I'm happy about that. I'm glad I can keep myself warm this winter. Had to throw away my old winter clothes because of the weight gain, they didn't fit me anymore sigh. Kinda gutted coz some of them were actually so beautiful.
    that still sounds like a good day! you got some stuff done :)
    Hello! I am good thank you, how are you? I hope you enjoyed your extra sleep and dinner. Both are much deserved and needed. How did the studying go? :3
    u will be more productive if you get the rest you need. I'm really glad to hear you got some new winter clothes to keep warm! :3

yes im ok thanks - studying is going well i only have 190 words left on my assignment then im done woooooooooo. Had another study sesh with my friend today and got quite a bit done so im happy with that and then I just baked chocolate cookies :)
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,885 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie wrote: »
    God I’m soo bored

hey shaunie - have you got any stuff in there with you? Sending hugs <3
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    Yeah my sister brag these in but i cba ah
    hqrstljazmyx.jpeg

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I would like to sit in the communal area and people watch but yeah am not allowed cause don’t have my PCR test back which is annoying
  • Options
    And my phone is on 37% so i don’t know at what point I should ask them to charge it so I can have it back in time for chat at 8 without being bored asf til then and without leaving it too late
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    Hey
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hi @Shaunie. I'm really glad to hear you managed to have a video call with your sister and Teddy! :3 Oh, what is the apples never fall book about? I haven't heard about this book before and I'm curious :p

You are really close with your assignment @Jellyelephant :3 Hope you enjoyed baking the chocolate cookies! They sound delicious :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    No idea lol. The back just says the reviews
  • Options
    Ooh, you'll need to let us know once you have read it @Shaunie :3
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,853 Master Poster
    It's 5pm and there are already fireworks going off. :(
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Happy New Year everyone!
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    How do you feel about fireworks @Dancer? :3

Happy new year to you too @Apollo and to anyone else who sees this :3
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @Apollo Happy New Year!
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Is anyone still awake? Woah apparently there are 845 guests online right now. And now even more than that. @TheMix What is the most amount of guests that you have ever noticed appearing online?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Aghhh I hate it with all the fireworks. There were just loads of really loud ones.
  • Options
    Almost the end of 2021. I am determined to be the person who posts the first post of 2022. I narrowly missed out in 2021 by about 30 seconds.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Final post of 2021.
    Yay I was able to make a post in 2021 and edit it in 2022.
  • Options
    Happy New Year!
  • Options
    Happy new year xx
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Happy New Year everyone
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Happy new year x
  • Options
    This year I made the first post of the year. =)
  • Options
    ChrisMChrisM Moderator, Staff Posts: 43 Boards Initiate
    Happy New Year everyone! I hope your 2022 is filled with hope, happiness and new adventures.
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Dancer wrote: »
    This year I made the first post of the year. =)

Nice one @Dancer! I was in bed by 11pm 😂😂
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Yess @Dancer, I can confirm you were the first person to post in 2022! :3

I was more similar to @Dandelion. I was snuggled up with the television and fast asleep before 12 :3

Happy new year all! I am wishing you the best year :3
  • Options
    Why is there 2000 people online lol