Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Too hyped up for sleep. I knew that 45 minute nap this afternoon was gonna screw me over
  • Options
    Hello @GreenTea how are you?

I dont Matter. How are yo
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    I can’t sleep either. Think I’ll be here for a while
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    My parents are getting me a £200 watch for Christmas haha. Really excited
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Watching superstore lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »

Struggling tbh and can’t sleep so I’m here lol. Might watch gogglebox.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Here’s the recent teddy update. I am proud of him!

bjutu8upc9wb.jpeg

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Million and one things going on in my head right now
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »

Struggling tbh and can’t sleep so I’m here lol. Might watch gogglebox.

Gogglebox is good
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Watching superstore lol

I love superstore
  • Options
    This thread almost has 800 pages... Fjalsbfkdkbzkskd what an achievement. Love my thread
  • Options
    r2quu165xifc.jpeg

This is him with another dog! I can’t believe the trainer has got him to be next to another dog that fast. I can’t wait to be with him
  • Options
    Tuesday to pick him up can’t come any faster
  • Options
    @lovemimoon heyyyyy how you doing
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Shaunie wrote: »
    r2quu165xifc.jpeg

This is him with another dog! I can’t believe the trainer has got him to be next to another dog that fast. I can’t wait to be with him

Cuuuutie! <3
    Look at Teddy gooo~

Heeey @GreenTea
    Just had a spam block :joy:
    How are you doing???

How are you all doing???
  • Options
    @lovemimoon noooo not spam block. Sad times lol

Ehh i a mess but let's face it, I don't matter hehe. How be you.
  • Options
    I hate spam block. It’s so annoying
  • Options
    @Shaunie not long till you see him now!!!!!!!!!!! Aww!
  • Options
    I know ahhhhhhh so excited!!!!!
  • Options
    I can’t wait to take him for walks and train him better!!!! I would love peaceful walks where he isn’t barking so much literally would be amazing
  • Options
    @Shaunie omg and he’s going to be so happy to see you!!!!!
  • Options
    Might be going up to Scotland for new year. Joyss
  • Options
    @GreenTea Yoooo
    I don't matter hehe
    You did not just say that! :open_mouth::joy:

Of course you matter! <3
    If anyone says otherwise, I got a baseball bat ready for them.

@independent_ Deffoo!
    Like bro, my freedom of speech! :joy::cry:

@Shaunie That's adorable! He's just announcing his presence to the world! :joy:
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh yay Scotland! It’s a decent place I promise. Cold though.
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh yay Scotland! It’s a decent place I promise. Cold though.

And I heard the scenery's amazing~
  • Options
    @lovemimoon it does depend where you go, but we do have some nice places up here. I do like where I live even though it’s not the nicest bit of the country
  • Options
    Oh I’m legendary apparently. Woo! Love these ranks
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Lol I love mods on Beat.
  • Options
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    @GreenTea Yoooo
    I don't matter hehe
    You did not just say that! :open_mouth::joy:

Of course you matter! <3
    If anyone says otherwise, I got a baseball bat ready for them.

@independent_ Deffoo!
    Like bro, my freedom of speech! :joy::cry:

@Shaunie That's adorable! He's just announcing his presence to the world! :joy:

Nah man. Made to feel like I don't matter and lack trust in a lot of people i once trusted at the moment. It's hard.
  • Options
    Ooo congrats on the promo independent lol