Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Evening

How are you?

Good thanks wbu?

Struggling but it's fine
    Are bless try doing some self care that might help
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Evening

How are you?

Good thanks wbu?

Struggling but it's fine
    Are bless try doing some self care that might help

Maybe. Might shower later. Been in bed all day
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Hello everyone
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Morning
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Apollo wrote: »
    Hello everyone

Morning! Why were you awake at such a strange time?! Hope you are ok!
  • Options
    Morning all, have a fabulous week
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    Morning, hope you’re all well
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    My interview is tomorrow ahh
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »

Oooo good luck!! How you feeling about it?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »

Oooo good luck!! How you feeling about it?

So stressed. I have a feeling my mind will go completly blank. Want it over with now
  • Options
    Morning, hope you’re all well

Morning. How are you?
  • Options
    @Shaunie I think a lot of people’s minds will go blank, think mine would too. My sister made some little notes for herself before her most recent interview and looked at them loads before she went in. Like she put them on little cards to remind her.

@GreenTea not too bad thanks, how are you?
  • Options
    Poorly again ahaha typical. Think I need a blood test.
    @independent_ I'm off coffee because I don't sleep
  • Options
    Yeah I’m making notes now. It will be on Microsoft teams. So I will be able to slightly look at my notes if mind goes blank
  • Options
    Interviews are an unfair way to test if someone is right for the job
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    I’m so obsessed at looking on rightmove for flats I can’t afford very distracting when I’m trying to prepare for this lol
  • Options
    @GreenTea hope you feel better soon. Been feeling rubbish lately myself and few people have said I should go for a blood test too. Ugh.

@Shaunie oooh yes my sister’s interview was on teams so she put her notes in a discreet place so she could still look at them :joy: think she put them on the wall behind her screen or something lol.
  • Options
    @Green hope you feel better soon. Been feeling rubbish lately myself and few people have said I should go for a blood test too. Ugh.

@Shaunie oooh yes my sister’s interview was on teams so she put her notes in a discreet place so she could still look at them :joy: think she put them on the wall behind her screen or something lol.
    That’s what I did with my last interview 😆
  • Options
    It’s pretty smart tbh. Then at least your mind doesn’t go completely blank haha
  • Options
    Lol yeah 😂

I need to hug my stres out on teddy but not here ☹️
  • Options
    And In nhs interviews you are actually allowed your notes with you in real life too. But obviously just don’t stare at them
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Howdy
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I'm actually sick of everything today
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Watched a series on Netflix called Kiri. Quite good
  • Options
    No work for me today
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Morning, I slept terribly so I’m really tired :(
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Apollo wrote: »
    Hello everyone

Morning! Why were you awake at such a strange time?! Hope you are ok!
    @GreenTea haha I just have a bad sleep schedule, I appreciate the concern
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    I have no voice and a bad cough. Uh oh