Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Morning how’s everyone?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    @independent_ Hello I slept for ages yesterday and it's the best I've slept in ages so I feel good, how about you?
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
    @Apollo glad you managed to get a good sleep!! I’ve probably had the worst week in history of all weeks but I feel a shift today, definitely feeling a bit better so I’m blasting Christmas tunes and considering bringing my baileys deadline forward to tonight instead of Sunday lol. As if I haven’t been going on about all that in chat for weeks.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I’m really low too
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Shaunie wrote: »
    I’m really low too

I’m sorry to hear that @Shaunie sending hugs
    edited November 2021
    @independent_ the worst week in the history of weeks ended yesterday for me (I think) so I hope feeling better continues for you. Also hope you feel better soon @Shaunie
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    zaynab_5 wrote: »
    Hey @GreenTea
    How was ur day?

I've literally been self isolating since Tuesday. I did a PCR and still not has results
    It's taking the piss now
    I’m going to have another coffee and go to Asda. I don’t know what I’ll get from Asda but I guess the fresh air will do me some good. I’ve come to the conclusion that the whole thing is probably med side effects.

I’m going to try not to nap today too so I can maybe sleep better tonight (last few have been awful and I’m still pretty tired lol)
    @independent_ I'm also gonna try to not sleep until like after GC probably cause even though I slept loads last night I did wake up at like 2AM, which is a lot better than how I've been lately at least. I also really like going to shops (mainly Tesco) even if I have nothing to go there for
    @Apollo I’ll be happy if I can sleep before midnight and not wake up a ton through the night, last night I was awake loads felt like for hours. I hope you manage to stay awake too. I’ll keep the Christmas tunes on to keep me awake.

I’ll probably get chocolate in Asda, although all the stuff I bought last week is still there. I’m so tempted by treating myself to a baileys tonight now though lol
    I might actually get Bailey's I've never tried it before
    Baileys is amazing. I love it a bit too much. Probably because it maybe tastes a tiny bit chocolaty? And we all know how much I love chocolate
    Lol crying
    Well it's not lol but whatever
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Finally got an emergency dental appointment down here ! A week after it happened 🙃🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Hey @GreenTea
    How was ur day?

I've literally been self isolating since Tuesday. I did a PCR and still not has results

We had this loads with work and it’s either lost or will come back inconclusive
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Hey @GreenTea
    How was ur day?

We had this loads with work and it’s either lost or will come back inconclusive

I hope that's not the case because I've already had 4 days off work..
    Covid negative
    Itssssss concert day !
    People are fucking horrible. Got yelled at in wilkos for coughing. I have a mask on and he didn't yet yelled at me.
    Grumpy twar
    Hi
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Hey how are you @Shaunie?
    Very sad how are you?
    I’m sorry to hear that @Shaunie I’m guessing it’s been a really rough day for you? Here if you need to chat

I’m struggling too tbh but I think I’m gonna watch gogglebox in bed
    Yoooo
    Hello @GreenTea how are you?