Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Hey @Cosmo welcome to the thread!!

I’m having a very very lazy day, planning to watch I’m a Celebrity later. How about you
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Just having a chilled day tbb
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 111 The Mix Convert
    I would love to have a lazy Sunday as well. Unfortunately, I'm a bit behind my university modules, so I have to get this done between today and tomorrow because I will have to work for the rest of the week. I might watch something as well before getting this done with a cup of tea! It looks like the perfect day to stay and enjoy my cosy sofa

@GreenTea @lovemimoon
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Sending hugs @Cosmo
  • Options
    Thank you @Durhamjaide
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Hey guys x
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Hey @Shaunie
    How are you doing?
  • Options
    Very tired how are you?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Feeling ok, i have few things to do but demotivated a bit
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Whu don’t you take a nap @Shaunie?
  • Options
    It's cold
  • Options
    It is! It's icy today in London! @GreenTea
  • Options
    Yeah I will do
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Howdy , think we’ve got a storm brewing in Bristol it’s suddenly got very windy and dark
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
  • Options
    Heyy @Shaunie
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Howdy , think we’ve got a storm brewing in Bristol it’s suddenly got very windy and dark

That would of moved down from here. Was really windy and horrible earlier
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote: »
    It is! It's icy today in London! @GreenTea

I miss london
  • Options
    How are you @Millie2787
  • Options
    I’m very tired - not looking forward to going back to slimming world tomorrow 😅 I didn’t go last week because of having to go home for my tooth
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @zaynab_5 nope she gave me more antibiotics and I’ve got to wait for the hospital to get in touch about having them removed
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    I’m very tired - not looking forward to going back to slimming world tomorrow 😅 I didn’t go last week because of having to go home for my tooth

Aw good luck for that!
  • Options
    Anyone gonna be watching I’m a celeb?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Anyone gonna be watching I’m a celeb?

Na. Are you?
  • Options
    Yeah I watch every year. Watching a programme about Adele on ITV just now. It’s on before I’m a celeb
  • Options
    Yeah I watch every year. Watching a programme about Adele on ITV just now. It’s on before I’m a celeb

Oh is the Adele program any good?
  • Options
    Wish support chat would hurry up. I’m really sad
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »

Yeah it’s good so far, she’s singing her songs and answering questions from the audience.
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »

Yeah it’s good so far, she’s singing her songs and answering questions from the audience.
    Ah nice!